Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean yeah, that’s what I take away from what she says all the time. She built up an illusion of what she imagined a family should be like, and she’s so angry Ioan has ruined it. She can’t seem to accept she ruined it
Yes … I’m wondering where that came from, though. Would love to have some insight as to her childhood.

Reactions: 9
In my previous post, I forgot to mention that mAlice has admitted to Ella's hacking of IG's IG account and gave a lame excuse for it. Shouldn't this be investigated as it is illegal? Shouldn't there be repercussions? I don't mean to throw the kid into juvie, but at least have her appear before a judge to scare the tit out of her into not doing it again?
I don’t think Ioan wants this
She’s a kid, lashing out. Problem is Alice is creating an angry vacuum where Ella can’t hash it out with her dad the normal way families do. Ioan just gets these tense phone calls with Ella, with Alice in the background yelling and then sending 10 follow up emails
The alienation has caused this, not ella. The kid needs love and therapy

My all time favourite tattleturd quote is
‘She’s got more blocks than Minecraft’ 😂🤣 still
Makes me lol
Haha I said that! Hahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hear what you’re saying. BPD is stigmatized and as someone who lives with MH issues, I don’t want to be a part of making things worse for others. My MIL has it and it has truly ruined so many people in her life. But that’s because she refuses to acknowledge she has any problem and won’t seek treatment no matter how hard we’ve tried. It’s heartbreaking. To read on here about people living normal lives, going to school, and succeeding has been a true learning experience. Thank you all for that and for accepting my apology.
Thank you for seeing Borderlines in our many creative and kind and NORMAL dimensions of being. xx This made my night. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a kid, lashing out. Problem is Alice is creating an angry vacuum where Ella can’t hash it out with her dad the normal way families do. Ioan just gets these tense phone calls with Ella, with Alice in the background yelling and then sending 10 follow up emails

That’s what made me join this thread when I read that I was like ‘my peeps’ I’d never heard of AE or IG lol

Reactions: 6
Someone linked this forum to me earlier in the thread (I can't remember who it was, sorry!) to show that Alice had been awful for many years.

I found this comment there:

Post by kiwi on Mar 10, 2007 at 9:32am

Alice was also in a relationship with Picasso's immensely rich grandson when she met Ioan, as far as I remember. She's had a very unusual life -- I think she went to France in her late teens, started getting acting work, almost instantly hooked up with Picasso and was swept into a very privileged lifestyle (and she was no impoverished child prior to this). The level of attention this 8-year liason got in France was something akin to what JFK Jr got here. I recall reading some interviews at the time; when they split up and she got together with Ioan, she made lots of references to not being a grown-up in that relationship. Considering the immediate segue to Gruffudd, I'm thinking that she's never quite had to learn how to be a self-reliant, intelligent adult, and both the words "fairy tale" and "spoilt" spring to mind.

I thought Olivier was gay? Isn’t he married to a man now?
Sorry if I am behind on things, I only dip in and out of the madness that is Alice Evans.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The irony of calling herself the smartest person in the room and then leaving a paper and media trail with her name, email addresses, unique usernames, voice and key personal details all over it.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mentioned it earlier but I would take/buy her doggy in an instant to get that precious life out of her clutches. I live in Los Angeles. All of my dogs are fully insured and cooked fresh meals daily.

So Alice, if you are reading this site, message me.
No questions asked. Pets are sensitive to changes, your little one needs a comfortable and stable home.
AE if you’re are reading this please consider 🐶💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So many of her messages to him (in whatever form) were about get a job, on and on, blaming him, demeaning him. Did she forget about the pandemic? Yet, on the other hand, she was actively trying to destroy his reputation and career.
It was hard to read that. It was incredible that she was demanding he get a job to support them all, when she herself didn't work and had no intention of getting a job.

• Angry
Thread suggestion:
Veneers: the new nut dish

(After the DM posted that quote, I kind of had to…)

• Haha
Someone linked this forum to me earlier in the thread (I can't remember who it was, sorry!) to show that Alice had been awful for many years.

I found this comment there:

Post by kiwi on Mar 10, 2007 at 9:32am

Alice was also in a relationship with Picasso's immensely rich grandson when she met Ioan, as far as I remember. She's had a very unusual life -- I think she went to France in her late teens, started getting acting work, almost instantly hooked up with Picasso and was swept into a very privileged lifestyle (and she was no impoverished child prior to this). The level of attention this 8-year liason got in France was something akin to what JFK Jr got here. I recall reading some interviews at the time; when they split up and she got together with Ioan, she made lots of references to not being a grown-up in that relationship. Considering the immediate segue to Gruffudd, I'm thinking that she's never quite had to learn how to be a self-reliant, intelligent adult, and both the words "fairy tale" and "spoilt" spring to mind.

According to the old French mentality, she was Picasso's "maîtresse" which doesn't quite mean mistress, as in a cheating husband has a mistress, but rather "kept woman." She never really worked for a living, at least not on a regular basis, although she did study at a serious school (UCL, quite difficult to get in) and then had some interesting roles early in her career. Of course, it was nothing compared to the early success IG had. I very much doubt Picasso was planning on marrying her. He probably got engaged (he also stated in an interview she was his "fiancée") so that she would stop yelling at him.

Reactions: 16
I would pay good money and also the vast fuzzy topography of my lady parts to have an esteemed psychologist analyze every single statement/threat/lie she makes in this report and explain it to us in a profound, well-evidenced way that makes me dislike her even more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m going to sleep but leaving you with this reminder of abuse apologists - be ashamed of yourselves for this (FM’s)

DD4B8BA2-26C5-409C-A22A-486365DB3584.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m still catching up on previous thread and new one is 47 pages already!
really need to hit the pillow to have at least 5 hours sleep.
One of the things which really struck me when while reading your lovely recaps…. Surely tone is not that gullible
B3B131C5-806B-4E12-89D8-599ADBA4B7FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sure, but the hacking is serious business. It wouldn't hurt if a judge called her up, told her this is a crime, listened to her grievances, set the record straight about what a divorce is and how expectations should be altered, then told her he will let her go this time, but if she does it again, she will be in extremely serious trouble with the law and will ruin her life. I don't know, if a judge told me that when I was her age, I would be quite scared into not doing whatever ever again.

Reactions: 7
According to the old French mentality, she was Picasso's "maîtresse" which doesn't quite mean mistress, as in a cheating husband has a mistress, but rather "kept woman." She never really worked for a living, at least not on a regular basis, although she did study at a serious school (UCL, quite difficult to get in) and then had some interesting roles early in her career. Of course, it was nothing compared to the early success IG had. I very much doubt Picasso was planning on marrying her. He probably got engaged (he also stated in an interview she was his "fiancée") so that she would stop yelling at him.
I suspect she was his lady for public appearances and that they had a mutually agreeable relationship. Yes, an old school kept woman. At a very minimum they likely had a friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I suspect she was his lady for public appearances and that they had a mutually agreeable relationship. Yes, an old school kept woman. At a very minimum they likely had a friendship.
They must have because he invited her to one of his parties about four years ago in LA.

Reactions: 2
They must have because he invited her to one of his parties about four years ago in LA.
There's a photo on her Instagram account of her, Ioan and OP at dinner a few years ago (2017/2018 I think). She wrote a caption saying something like she was happy that the two loves of her life could be at dinner together (I think, it's been a while since I saw it).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.