Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
If IG is sensible he’ll leave his girlfriend Australia over Christmas and dedicate time to them and them alone. His next steps are crucial to those girls happiness but also for his own PR.
I can just imagine Alice seething at the thoughts of him having the kids over Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

welp

VIP Member
It’s a shame posters on that site can’t quite treat women as fairly as they seem to be with IG - some of their commentary over the years has been nothing sort of hideous (Jennifer Aniston, Kate Middleton for example.)
the celebitchy audience is crazy pro Angelina Jolie & Meghan Markle (not saying that the latter influences the view people have on Alice though, she is criticised on all gossip sites)

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Without all the SM posts she wouldn’t be on TV so fair play I guess. ITV will have told her that she can’t say anything libellous I’m sure and she’ll know exactly how to play this- she’s a very intelligent person just one that’s gone through a trauma. This will hopefully be a massive turning point for her now and she can start to move on. Everyone deserves to see happiness in their future.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Not sure Lorraine or any of these TV interviews she's planning will go the way she hopes. No broadcaster will want to open themselves up to something which may get them sued. At very least I imagine they'll have Lorraine reading a statement from Ioan's people saying to denies any wrongdoing. I think Lorraine could easily push back on this herself and question were is the evidence of all of this. I don't know if she knows Ioan but they obviously have a friend in common and she does seem to love the conventionally handsome, 'gentleman' types. I could easily see her fighting his corner.

Yeah I need people to watch it then let me know it’s safe to watch them post it for me 😂. I’m not sure how to watch it in AU
lol I didn't even know about this CBS interview at all! Where did you find the info? I really want to record it now and share, if possible...

LucySmith

VIP Member
View attachment 856670

View attachment 856671

View attachment 856676

View attachment 856684

So the video call was actually scheduled by the court not just ordered by the court. And it was apparently in a line provided by the court and monitored by the court. Just how stupid is she?
View attachment 856688

See Alice is doing her kids a disservice that will live forever.
View attachment 856691

View attachment 856697

View attachment 856699
I want to know from a lawyer why she is still free to continue this? Is it freedom of speech?

• Angry

LucySmith

VIP Member
And her twitter yesterday was very different in tone to all the previous stuff....if you watch that interview and only look at the recent posts.... butter wouldn't melt.
Yesterday she was going batshit crazy over getting exposed in the Ella bullying case.

lesdeuxyeux

That comment was on IG in one of the replies (or at least it sounds like it) last week
View attachment 857235

no sane man would look at her twitter and say "yep, I want that"
Lmao I want to ask her if she has the career she wanted. Deluded.

I think if BW turns up in town straight away it will tip AE over the edge. I agree best BW goes back to AU for the holidays. Let AE cool down. Spend the holidays with the kids. I don’t even know if he has work then. But if he is in LA.
Hundred percent won’t happen though. Can pretty much predict how this will play out and shocker, the kids miss out from every angle. Massive side eye to every adult involved in this mess.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
This thread is wild I can’t keep up.. so I’m just going to throw it out there because by the next time I look there’ll be a new thread up.
Please can the title be:
Alice evans - socks at dawn
But if it gets chosen credit needs to go to @plinky who made this comment the other day!
When messages start showing up as almost time for a new thread then nominate that title and say it came from plinky. 😉

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Christmas is always rubbish for ‘broken’ (I hate using that word) families. I don’t envy them trying to navigate it. It’s not as if they can sit round the table and put a brave face on for the sake of the kids after all this. Although They are both actors I guess.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I agree. She's not smart. It would have taken her all of 10 minutes to find the California courts page and find out that if she didn't respond to his petition, it would become a default divorce. So yep, she's very not-smart.

And NOTHING is his fault from here on out.
She can't blame him for anything that happens now, it's all on her own head.
How accurate is this? That she didn’t respond and it’s now default?
Alice said it’s going to be another year.... poor Bianca (in her sarcastic voice)