Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Alice was saying she wasn't sure which one it was is bs. The police take both types seriously, she knows what was filed because she did it and police would have been round to Casa Evans to remind her of what went down
Of course she know which it was, but she puts it out there and makes out she's not sure. All this pretending not to know or understand stuff she comes out with is bullshit. She's done it throughout and nobody picks her up on it.

Reactions: 22
And to think the FMs were proclaiming that there's no end to his depravity etc etc over this latest development. Hardly indeed.

Reactions: 21
Alice would tell you that as long as you could still tweet, it was all ok.
Ha reminds of that time the lunatic went to school
In odd shoes then started tweeting her car was running out of power but she didn’t know whether to use the last of it to charge her phone or drive her car home ….
Those were the days my friends
we thought da shit was at an end
We laughed and had a drink or two
She charged her car
And swapped her shoes
Then woke up .. and started a-fckin-gain
La la la la la la la

Reactions: 30
I would imagine her threats set BWs MS off from the stress

Reactions: 14
I guessed she had been told to take down all the defamatory and harassing comments from Twitter. That would explain why her Insta is still there.

Seeing the bile she is spewing publicly she may well have harassed or said something threatening privately. However, IIRC correctly, the Marjorie recording was on Insta.

I would think that and all the other stuff means IG and BW would not have to be worried about being accused of making false allegations.

Reactions: 12
I just saw Alice's two new posts on Insta. She manages to mock and try to embarrass Ioan in one and is still calling Bianca a psychopath in the other. And she makes clear she's returning to Twitter.

She needs to lose all of her SM. Because she's using them to harm others right now. At this point she needs an intervention and a treatment facility. And if she keeps this up, she's going to land in jail, just like Betty Broderick did. If anyone from the DM is still here, publish the truth. BW is not attacking Alice on SM. This is all delusional thinking from a woman who is acting out and obsessed with her soon to be ex-husband's new love interest. She needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: 49
I remember you posting that everything AE has done so far you had already predicted. In a way that's the really sad thing about this. AE being who and what she is, it was never going to go any other way.

Reactions: 17
What is more, Alice actually liked that comment.

Reactions: 24
I just read 3 pages of a thread before I noticed the date on the posts: January 5.
I was accidently reading an old thread and it took 3 whole pages to notice.

Reactions: 27
Alice can now hear “rum”calling to her rather than wine and apparently has “gas” probably from eating too many beans.
And Ioan is leaving with Bianca and is attempting to never return? How does that work I wonder? I wouldn’t blame him if he did.

Reactions: 13
What is more, Alice actually liked that comment.
Do we have a screenshot? Cause she’ll deny it in a few days just like she did when she discovered Selma Blair had unfollowed after she liked a similarly awful thing about Bianca’s MS

Reactions: 13
She wants them to make a public statement I bet ya … that’s why she’s being more extreme all the time … she’d love nothing more than to poor over and over and over any sort of public statement they made ….
The fact they are keeping stum and going about their lives will be driving her demented…. Cause she has no new material it’s the same old shit …. And why she goes booyak over BW’s posts etc
But fair play to BW for getting on and putting up with this utter BS … Alice is quite simply pathetic

Reactions: 19
I doubt if her followers would believe his family or friends speaking out now. AE would definitely paint it as them lying to protect him and that's exactly what her followers would believe, or simply suggest themselves tbw.
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.

Reactions: 34
It reminds me, truly, of a child having a tantrum that just gets bigger and more extreme to try to get a reaction. Only I’m worried about what may happen in this case. If she is being truthful about being accused of physical harassment, that is really awful. There are still a lot of changes coming her way. I worry about what will happen when she feels she has nothing left to lose (which AlCaTone hinted at last night).

Reactions: 28
I just read 3 pages of a thread before I noticed the date on the posts: January 5.
I was accidently reading an old thread and it took 3 whole pages to notice.
I was wondering where that laugh-react came from lmao I was like damn, Caitlyn really be RESEARCHING!

Reactions: 12
Alice "family should always stick together" Evans demands her husbands family, which she always hated, to side against him. Genius

Reactions: 34
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.
My narc ex told so many nasty, vicious lies about me, but you end up realizing that any time you engage it just gives them more ammunition. No matter what I did or said, or didn't do or say, he would twist it to suit himself and to this day I don't know who believed his lies and who saw through him but hung around for the drama. You discover the people who matter don't need an explanation and the ones who feed into the drama aren't the people you want in your life anyway. And going grey rock on a narc is not only the safest option, it's the best revenge!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.