Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She has long been a block of cement dragging him down. Word had it she was insanely jealous of Jessica Alba and disrupted filming at FF. And we know that she disrupted Harrow in Spring 2020 by starting an all-out campaign to get him FedExed home because of the pandemic and then a few weeks ago accused practically the entire crew of Harrow of being into cocaine. Does anyone (@welp?) know whether a 4th season of Harrow was or is in the works, or did she successfully blowtorch that for him?

And I've always wondered about FF. I remember an interview with Ioan once saying that it was a 3-film deal, but only two films were made. Anyone know why the 3rd was never made and whether Ioan and the other leads would have gotten reparations for that?

In any case, I hope his solid reputation in the industry - in spite of the batshit crazy wife - will win over her antics. Who knows, maybe he'll even get a break with a new bad-boy image to go along with the more weathered looks. He's had a lot of ups and downs after a really promising career start that began to go sideways right about the time he married her. He has always worked hard, taken supporting and even bit roles to keep himself in the game, and has been doing pretty well the past few years with Forever, Liar and Harrow and a couple of smaller film roles in between.

It would be awful for him if he were to lose his career as well as his children to that nasty piece of work he spent 20 years of his life with.
On the plus side for IG's career - EVERYONE knows how to pronounce his name now after AE ranting how much she hates he wouldn't change it to suit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Alice at least has an excuse because she's heartbroken and hurting.
I think with Alice what you see is what you get and she has also told us what we will be getting. She said she wasn't going quietly if Ioan tried to divorce her, she promised us she would kick and scream and by god she did. She fought Ioan, she fought Bianca, she fought us. She has fought every single fucker that she's come across, she fought us all on the beaches. Churchill would have been proud.

Bianca is trying to pull the old sleight of hand trick. I'll distract you over here and use my other hand to do what I really want to do over here. I'm long enough in the tooth so see through a disarming smile and a fresh blowdry.

For all his faults and his love of a bit of Brasso for his nightly (or should I say knightly) armour buffing session; Ioan has maintained a dignified silence. I'm kind of getting the feeling that all the chap ever wanted in life was to assemble flatpacks, find the right shade of under eye concealer and be the next James Bond.

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
7A16368D-614D-49C0-BE8E-1CF4DDEB7B96.jpeg

after 56 threads I have discovered you can go to a certain page by tapping on that 18 of 18
Then press the + or - to go up or down.
Fuck if I haven’t been doing it the hard way for 56 threads. 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I think for me, this is why Bianca doesn’t completely add up. As I’ve said before it’s a bit like the married preacher spreading the word of the lord and then feeling up the choir mistress afterwards in the vestry.

How can you be spreading positivity, kindness and living your best life whilst shagging a man who hasn’t told his wife he wants a divorce and supporting/ encouraging a vile and vicious troll on Twitter?

These are the sorts of things that are making me think she isn’t that magic ray of sunshine that she is being portrayed as.
We don’t know he hadn’t told his wife he wanted a divorce !

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I

I think there was definitely a plan to introduce BW once the kids and Alice were told but they did it rushed hours after tattle and Alice discovered them. I don’t think the plan was what happened. I think Alice was phoning them going nuts so they quickly dropped a photo and hopes for the best, before Alice got to the DM or on Twitter
Can you imagine how many people had their phones blowing up? I imagine she was harassing virtually every person she and IG both knew to get info on the new girlfriend. Yeow.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
The 2 videos on Instagram gave me an odd feeling. It seemed obvious that Ella didn't know she was being filmed. It was nice to see her having a good time. Elsie is so outgoing and I watched her video a couple of times because she's also so exuberant. But I still felt sad watching them. They are growing up so fast - right before all of our eyes. They aren't seeing their dad and it's as if you can feel this loneliness coming through them both. Maybe I am projecting from my own childhood onto them. I just hate what's happening. I don't know.

Alice, if you're reading this, it's time for the girls to see their dad. Even if that means they will meet Bianca. Do it for them. They'll thank you for it later when they're all grown up. They need you to help them with this...to know that it's okay and you'll be okay if they go.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Endora

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Alice tweet a year ago that her husband told her two years earlier that he no longer wanted to sleep with her? Was that not a hint?

• Haha
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
What is your moral issue with someone having an abortion.
I think you might have misinterpreted what I am trying to say, TT. *I* have no issue with abortion whatsoever. I'm extremely pro-choice and had a termination when I was eighteen, because I was simply too young to be able to care for a child. I think abortion is a fundamental right that all women should have, and that male lawmakers should keep their grubby hands out of our uteruses. What I was referring to was the FMs' highly religiously motivated judgmentalism, their insistence that not only should women take the moral high road but that AE is the epitome of morality. I wonder how they can square the fact that their queen had an abortion with their Christian fundamentalism - or should I say, 'Christianism'. I do hope that that makes sense.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
There is no reason BW can not be a mum or step mum with MS. The relapses would be months to years apart. Even with back surgery it is still highly likely she can carry a baby. The kids are not toddlers either, they can care for themselves mostly. She might have to adapt and do things a bit different and it might be harder on her but it’s still perfectly ok to be a mother and step mother.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice tweeted she was to look for a $300,000 property and 10% alimony I think. I’ll look for receipts.

@CantieQuine From the first thread x
I understand this is a difficult situation for her - but how does she think single parents work and take care of kids??? She is not a parental unicorn, the only one who has to factor child care into a work life. And they have a father. I find this so infuriating.

• Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
But guys, RD and Pfizer et al think cheating is OK if you’re not married! Alice too apparently! Oh and if your partner is gay! You aren’t however, allowed to have a relationship with a separated man. Or you will be burning in the fiery pits of hell.
Ahhh to be up there with them on their high horses, the very definition of morality and decency. Never mind accusing people of faking illnesses, relentlessly trolling people and calling them ugly and bald. Calling them bogan grifters etc. And worse….
View attachment 1004736
Those people are so devoid of personality and love in their own lives that the idea of anyone else having a consensual and loving relationship with another person is beyond their capabilities. These people are dried out husks of utter misery.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Hope big E knows she's being filmed
That's a very weird comment AE has posted in that video, almost like she is trying to show off that she's a good mum who always has the girls welfare at heart. Same with her posting those 2 videos of Elsie at the beach and Ella bowling - screams of "Yes, I'm a good mum, I take the girls out on excursions and do things with them!"

With any other mum or mum post I wouldn't think that, but given AE's track record, knowing she reads here and we've been so critical of her not getting out and taking the girls anywhere or doing anything with them, cynicism is my default setting.

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m 45 with 102 kids (see what I did there) and a fabulous Mimsy.
I’m going to regret this post aren’t I?

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Whoah, I just dipped my toe into the Katie Price thread and now feel like I need twelve showers. Sheesh. It is hard core and quite virulent over there. I am glad to be comfortably enconsed in this thread, its like a warm pair of slippers in front of the fire with hot chocolate compared to over there which is like a full out nuclear blitz-fest. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'll go back to counselling a bit. So the issues raised by Ioan were Alice's use of SM and her treatment of his mum.

We're all by now used to Alice's social media addiction and her horrendous misuse of the platforms, so we see it is indeed a huge issue.

But his mum... How bad did this situation get for Ioan to actually bring it up with the third party? She insulted her twice on Twitter but how bad was this in private? Did she just badmouth her to Ioan (and the girls) or did she go out of her way and argue with her over the phone and shit? This had to be a continuous abuse also, and I bet it was escalating.
Ioan’s mum was dissed a lot more than twice online. She was racist because she didn't like AE lol. She was a toxic MiL and a c@nt and she had an oedipal relationship with her son. See how Alice always sexualises her perceived rivals?

She saw the mum as the reason he fled lol. This was before the BW reveal obviously. She even had this crap in her bio.

God knows what else happened offline.

• Sad

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well, I'm a new people and I definitely don't know the whole backstory and so avoid commenting on the posts about people I've never heard of. Sorry to hear you're bummed out. Can I can offer you a nice hot beverage? :coffee:
Given that original comment was the tail end of a post quoted at me I found it quite amusing. I've spent way too much time on here for months now and ended up a VIP member solely on AE's threads. I don't know whether to be proud of my new status or to be embarrassed into action and getting off my ass!

• Haha
  • Heart

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Alice Evans has spent most of her adult life portraying herself as a vulnerable and hapless woman who needs constant support and enablement. Ioan got thrust into the saviour role until he ran away and hid from her. But she has surrounded herself with a group of people all to willing to believe her lies and feed her need to unquestioning support and adoration.

But it is completely evident that it is a calculated move to ensure she never has to adult by herself. If this was simply about MH she wouldn’t have the insight to edit and delete her social media. The Cameos are a continuation of the image she wants to give out. That she is abandoned, vulnerable, distressed and alone. She has been peddling that role all the way through this and from before. But we have had enough mask slips to know it isn’t true. Yet she persists with the narrative of the victim and is going to keep that up.

She has a low cunning but that doesn’t mean she is not strategic. Narcs succeed with low cunning and bad lies because they don’t care about the truth or consequences. They can blatantly persist in the lie and suck people in because they want to believe. Everyone one else is too civilised to confront or challenge them. Look at Trump, his lies are obvious but his supporters want to believe him. His opponents struggle to openly call him out. And those in between start to believe the persistent lies because the truth is obscured.
Dinna you see deliberate steps? More like accepted work and went for it- Communicated his unhappiness, which she handled publically and acted out and then he erected boundaries-which she refuses to accept. I think he has been documenting her behaviour for a long time. He took clear and legal steps to have a civilized divorce. Think he has been planning steps with lawyers for a while. She also has put a public, concerted and deliberate effort ti alienate the girls from him.
When it came time for self-preservation, he acted. Being away probably saved his life. But his efforts to work with lawyers and Wizard showed his determimation to work towards an agreement.
Watching Harrow, I think its a good series..Yes, the Pandemic halted it. But Alice also made it impossible to go on. She has tried to destroy his reputation and work. I think he easily could have run away if he wasna who he actually is. Alice was caught in a "pincer movement" with his lawyers. She refused to deal. He has moved forward. More deliberate than running awae.

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
THANK YOU. Who cares when he got with Bianca. This obsession with whether there was /was not an affair is exhausting. I don't care when they starting swapping spit and other bodily fluids. Alice just need to STFU, sign the papers and move on. Ioan was more than patient with her. He could have instructed his attorney to move on with the divorce when the 30 response period expired and she did not respond.
She preferred to sit on her ass, get drunk nightly and spew on SM. At this stage, even if she wants to pretend otherwise, it is merely matter of when the judge signs off on everything. She can pretend all she wants but this divorce is done. Just stick a fork in it.
EVERY
WORD
but especially these words:
This obsession with whether there was /was not an affair is exhausting.
Alice just need to STFU, sign the papers and move on. Ioan was more than patient with her. He could have instructed his attorney to move on with the divorce when the 30 response period expired and she did not respond.
it is merely matter of when the judge signs off on everything. She can pretend all she wants but this divorce is done.

• Heart