Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve looked at the latest Instagram posts from AE and I sadly think they are all very calculated and highly manipulative -

1) I think she’s trying to rub IG’s face in it, in the only thing she has left in her ammunition- his kids. So she’s really going to town on it. First it was little E with make up (staged), then it was Little E in the sea (staged) then she’s at the bowling with Big E who’s clearly said she doesn’t want to be filmed - yet there is AE right in her face and panning the phone camera around at Big E’s friends and hiding it when Big E turns around. It is all deliberate.

2) She is responding to complete strangers who are commenting on these photos, in great detail. One is clearly a fake account and pretending to have kids and dogs and AE goes all in with a personalised reply. Can you imagine what IG thinks? He’ll be so angry that she’s plastering her kids all over social media all of a sudden, making out she’s mum of the year, when she can’t even muster up enough energy to wash her own hair or vest. He knows she’s a terrible mother - she quoted him saying that many times - but it’s back to the woe is me narrative. Oh look, here I am, here for my girls, looking after them and making them happy.

Bullshit. She’s thinking “see how you like this fucker” as she’s posting every photo.

And don’t get me started on the baby “reflective” past photos - all done on purpose to say “look at what you’ve lost”.

She’s about as subtle as a fart in a lift.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
It actually saddens me that if a female actress had left her abusive husband and then got with another man very quickly / had affair most people would be telling her well done for leaving an abusive marriage not going on and on about the other man’s motives for getting with the woman. Nobody would second guess a woman’s reason or timing for coming out of an abusive relationship and nor should they, but it seems you can when the victims are male, I also think people just get to a breaking point and they need to heal themselves before helping to heal anyone else as hard as it must be

I’m starting to get sick of the whole thing and I hope that Alice just shuts the fuck up for once and let’s everyone settle down but I don’t think she’s capable of doing that
THANK YOU. Who cares when he got with Bianca. This obsession with whether there was /was not an affair is exhausting. I don't care when they starting swapping spit and other bodily fluids. Alice just need to STFU, sign the papers and move on. Ioan was more than patient with her. He could have instructed his attorney to move on with the divorce when the 30 response period expired and she did not respond.
She preferred to sit on her ass, get drunk nightly and spew on SM. At this stage, even if she wants to pretend otherwise, it is merely matter of when the judge signs off on everything. She can pretend all she wants but this divorce is done. Just stick a fork in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

missava

I’ve not caught up with this thread yet but I needed to post this!

The lines between tattle and reality are blurring… send help!

BA9F5A13-81C7-4A3D-95FA-3558932CA6CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I used to try and keep up with these threads but they moved really quickly. Something made me have a look again tonight and through nobody’s fault in particular, it doesn’t feel like a conversation I could join in. There’s a weird vibe about it and if threads have been locked before, I wouldn’t be surprised if they lock again (if not for the TD chat then maybe the derailing talking about shagging BoJo etc)

This may not be a welcome comment but I thought I would post it as a layperson. A thread I read was recently locked because people were being warned and kept ignoring it.

I’m sure this was discussed at the time but there was an anti-Tattle argument in the Daily Fail recently and the threads on ‘poor Alice’ were mentioned. That must have brought a fair few newcomers in which could explain the shift I have seen others describe. But it will also bring people who are looking to hate Tattle and there have been so many excellent posts on these threads that I’ve seen, it would be a real shame if they take one look at a thread where there’s repeated mention of someone who I believe (?) there was a warning not to talk about them, flouncing and I’d rather shag X than Y.

I hope this post comes across in the way it was intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Penguin86

VIP Member
Fuck me

S.E.P.A.R.A.T.E.D.

Alice has no input into his love life from the day he ended the marriage. He doesn't have to wait for the divorce to be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SusanC

VIP Member
I really feel for Ioan. He seems like a decent bloke. I mean, he was a serious actor who loves his family, his friends and especially his daughters, and was willing to put up with quite some shit to keep his marriage together. Travel to take on all sorts of acting jobs, all over the world, to support his family. And he likes his privacy.
Yet here he is, the central character in a reality show/comedy/soap opera that is opening franchises all over the place and reinventing itself as a whole new universe. First there was Ioan and Alice. Then Alice and MITH. Then Ioan and Bianca. Then Alice and Clive. Now Clive and Doreen.
Further out there are other storylines:
  • The Lupine Chronicles.
  • Heather, she's a lawyer and not afraid to use it.
  • Marcia, Warlord of the Apocalypse.
A host of minor characters: Marjorie, Joyce, married couple Tone and Rachel (who met at Alice's wedding yada yada yada), the Aussie twins Rachel and Michelle (who used to be Alice's besties), a probable lover whose identity is uncertain but who played Alice's son in the Vampire Diaries. Even some lovable furry critters are involved - two cute fluffy small dogs, one rat and a squirrel.
I mean, a Hollywood studio could do wonders with this concoction. They would include Gloria as the token diversity character. They could even go back to the origin story - Alice and Olivier.
Ioan must be wondering how his life turned into this.

I reckon he should change focus to recording music.
His first album, entitled Why Me Lord?
Tracks to include: Why Me Lord, Amazing Grace, Sinnerman, I will follow him, What a friend we have in Jesus, Rock of Ages, Morning has broken and How great thou Art.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

brie l

VIP Member
OMG, completely off topic but MEATLOAF died. Bat out of Hell was an anthem of my teenage years. RIP and thank you for all the awesome road trips Meatloaf.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

I'm sorry to see there's some discord here. I'm likely one of the people who has been firmly in one camp for a while now. I can tell you that last night I took some real time to look at Alice's Insta, something I hadn't done before. I felt a lot of empathy for her and found myself really enjoying the pretty, goofy woman making funny videos about lipstick and singing cute French songs. I found myself, dare I say it, feeling a bit heartbroken for her. They were a lovely family and something changed that broke it. You can see that change sometime in 2019. It's clear it all started blowing up then.

I want everyone to heal and grow. I want everyone to come out of this mess intact. IMO, Twitter is poison to Alice. It's her addiction and it's dangerous to her. I think it's one of the things that broke her marriage. I think it exacerbated her MH issues. I wish she'd quit it forever. She's calmer on IG. I hope she stays there and finds ways to grow business for herself. More than anything, one day I hope she finds a way to make peace with her own destructive patterns and change them. I'm a dreamer.

A few of you have been posting really heartfelt and kind things about your mixed feelings about Alice and why you find yourselves empathizing with her. I heard you. I dug deeper. Your opinions are valuable.

BW is an unknown. People have the right to not care for her. Only time will tell how she adapts to life here in LA with Ioan. I do think he can't erase a 20 year history with Alice, some of it clearly very loving. Perhaps in time they will be able to coparent without drama. That's unrealistic right now, but one can hope wounds will heal and the girls needs will come first.

Opinions may vary, but all of our voices are important. It's good to be challenged.
I appreciate you. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
Can I ask a genuine (I’m not being provocative) question as well. Is it the TL Mods who have told us we can’t discuss BW and TD or just other posters who don’t like them being discussed? If it’s the TL Mods then I won’t discuss because of the consequences. If it’s because other posters are getting upset then that’s a different matter.

I would appreciate some guidance because I am pretty confused.
Who are these people?

Tattle is for talking about public figures that put themselves out there and court attention. People without a public presence are generally offlimits, there's no big conspiracy or anything despite some here trying to disrupt and sow seeds of discontent.

This thread is a mess, some people need to calm down and stop with the conspiracy theories and attacking tattle. Talk about totally fucking clueless with how difficult it is to mod a thread that hundreds are reading. 🤦‍♀️

If you're confused read the rules - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

And stop with the moderating and dictating to other people of what you want to be posted on the thread, dip out (quietly) if it's not for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Okay, now I have another issue with the videos Alice posted on IG. Ella is bowling *maskless* in a group of girls at a bowling alley. We have a really strict mask mandate in LA right now and that includes anyone at indoor spaces/venues. We're still having a Covid surge here. Those girls would not be allowed to be maskless at a bowling alley. No way, no how. This has to be an old video.

Masks on the beach though earlier this month? And Alice said the girls love wearing them? Right.

We have had this mandate in place since December.

markup_8581.png

Reactions: 38
I understand this is a difficult situation for her - but how does she think single parents work and take care of kids??? She is not a parental unicorn, the only one who has to factor child care into a work life. And they have a father. I find this so infuriating.
THIS!
Alice is so self entitled. She says ‘How can I work when the dad’s away.’
FFS! Really Alice? I am a single mother to a 7 year old and 1 year old ( whose dad has never been involved, his choice, his loss)! Yet I manage to work full time, 5 days a week as I use childcare! Yeh it’s bloody hard, yes I feel guilty, yes I struggle finically… but that’s called living in the real world. Who the hell does she think she is? Her kids are school age, can go to after school clubs, she has their dad who WANTS to be involved. Yes it’s shit he left, it must’ve been soul destroying but shit happens, it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have to work because she’s accustomed to a certain way of life. Get a job you lazy cow!!!!

Sorry. Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Alice tweeted she was to look for a $300,000 property and 10% alimony I think. I’ll look for receipts.

@CantieQuine From the first thread x
How does she parent if he is away? Has she lost her gin soaked mind? I have an answer for her. The way millions of single mothers do it everyday. She need to get off that gigantic ass and start finding a job. Her kids are at an age where they can be placed in after care while she works. Millions of single mothers do it on less. That what you get for ignoring legal proceedings. Go on and git.

• Haha
  • Angry

Lovegin

VIP Member
It actually saddens me that if a female actress had left her abusive husband and then got with another man very quickly / had affair most people would be telling her well done for leaving an abusive marriage not going on and on about the other man’s motives for getting with the woman. Nobody would second guess a woman’s reason or timing for coming out of an abusive relationship and nor should they, but it seems you can when the victims are male, I also think people just get to a breaking point and they need to heal themselves before helping to heal anyone else as hard as it must be

I’m starting to get sick of the whole thing and I hope that Alice just shuts the fuck up for once and let’s everyone settle down but I don’t think she’s capable of doing that

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I didn't know I was amongst people who have never done something wrong. Jeez I should probably leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pocahontas

VIP Member
All, please stick to the thread topic. Not sure how many times there have been reminders of the chat thread, but what the hell, here’s another one.

Nobody owns a thread, everyone has the right to post and it’s a good idea to stay on topic to keep the thread accessible for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

katylouclay

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 @kingseven this made me laugh so hard
“If you’re having pool problems I feel bad for you hun
I got 99 filters but a pool filter ain’t one
Hit me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34