Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think Bianca has put out relatively little publicly and there are those who think even that is too much, and those who feel she should be free to live her life, including social media posts. There is a lot of tea leaf reading. I saw the screen grab with Ioan in the background and thought he was at a sink getting a glass of water. Others saw him doing work. To some, her laugh is fake (I haven’t listened to the video) but maybe that’s just the way she laughs? The default where she is concerned seems to be ascribing some ill intent to whatever she does until she “proves” otherwise. She’s fame hungry. She’s fake. She lured him/trapped him/is using him, she’s got toxic positivity. I personally haven’t seen enough from her to decide.

Maybe it’s just human nature to ascribe the worst to people. Someone said it looked like Alice hadn’t taken down the Christmas lights; I thought it was just some informal pool lighting but never having seen that part of the house, who knows?

I think it would be in everyone’s best interests if they ALL took their social media private for their friends, family, and existing followers only. And that includes Alice’s Cameos. Make Twitter/IG accounts that are for professional purposes only, and keep the personal stuff private.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This is why I can't get behind Alice. She's learned nothing. She won't own her behavior. In her mind she had done nothing at all wrong. Everything is everyone else's fault. There were no awful people on Twitter forcing her to attack, demean, and demoralize her soon to be ex-husband. There were no awful people on Twitter forcing her to make defamatory statements about BW or attack her looks, life, and family.

She is off of Twitter because she was held accountable. I've had quite enough of her *disingenuous* spin.

markup_8569~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I don't think you move yourself and your dog to another country when you have a serious medical condition (and particularly if you have free healthcare and are moving to the US) based on an online relationship. Her agent said she was moving to the US before she went to France. So that was always the plan. I just don't think you do this on a whim no matter how positive you are.
This has been a long time in the planning. He came back from Oz in August 2020 and said he didn't love her. He was trying to leave and finally managed it in Jan 2021. No doubt lots of histrionics in that period.
Was this based on a two week physical affair in August 2020? Possibly but I think unlikely. So that puts it back to Sept 2019/March 2020....I think this is far more likely when it started.
I am nowhere near caught up, friends, so apologies for the tardy response as well as the me-rail. But sometimes relationships move quite a bit faster than one thinks, especially when there is a health issue involved (and when the parties are either older than their twenties or have had some serious life experiences). In my case, I am the "healthy" partner and my now-husband has various serious medical conditions. Our relationship moved quite quickly by most standards. We got acquainted in December of that year online (through a random retweet on Twitter!), chatted for a couple of months, and then he invited me to a long weekend away two months later, which was our first time meeting in person. (It was a very nice getaway, but definitely not the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc! [Which is good because I definitely do not look as good as B in a bikini. :p ]) Six months after we met, we moved in together, and subsequently married and have been together ever since. We were both in our thirties when we met and basically had given up on relationships because people had treated us so badly. Luckily our hearts weren't broken enough to turn love away when we found it.

So I can totally see how the relationship between Ioan and Bianca could have happened so quickly without an affair. Clearly they both had been mistreated by their partners in the past but found kindred spirits in each other. And I, for one, am glad of it.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Constant criticism can destroy our self-image and self-esteem. I struggle with that a lot - I avoid mirrors and cameras except securely in the bathroom where I can try to alleviate everything wrong. I found an old photograph from around 1980 when I was 19 and you can see me sunbathing in a bikini - there was nothing wrong with my body but, oh, I believed that there was so much wrong.

Ioan's career depends so much on his looks that the constant criticism of Alice and her perpetual photographs with snide comments must have been devastating to his confidence. It's nice to see that he now feels free to just be himself with no fear.
BIB he's with a woman the polar opposite of AE in every way. Aside from the stress of being kept apart from his beloved girls & the legal shit, it must feel like a crushing weight has been lifted that he can just be himself & not constantly be walking on eggshells anymore.

Over the threads there have been certain pictures/videos shown here that I still think about at times & they still have the power to move me to sadness & feel for him & what his life must have been like with her.

The two football IG's - the distress on his face at upsetting one of the E's then his face as she shouts "DADDY you did it again" & him saying sorry over & over & her camera filming it all. His face speaks volumes. Then him cuddling E saying sorry over & over & she's still filming.

The photos side by side of him feeding one of the girls as a baby & she's quoting their convo & in photo 1 he looks worried as she's called him, then photo 2, where he looks happy relieved.

The radio interview video done while filming Harrow & he jokingly said about walking on eggshells & putting on make up as he never knew when she would be filming him & laughing it off - that made me sad for him. Many a true word is spoken in jest, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
So I’ve had a think about this cameo business of Alices. To start with she has spent months on end criminally stalking, harassing and abusing BW and IG. She has likely ruined their reputations and put their careers at risk. Just because BW is now in the DM does not equate to getting auditions or having a good name. She has embarrassed and humiliated both of them. They likely have no idea of the financial impact she has had on them. And now on the back of all of that Alice has made a name for herself on Twitter and in the DM and is using that abuse to sell cameos and make money. I’m sorry but I’ve finally come to realise this and it’s wrong. Alice is a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Oooouph the cameos.

I thought the intro video was sweet, but these three, not so much. I find the way she speaks irritating, fingernails on chalkboard stuff.

But worse than that is that she didn't make a plan for them at all. Except maybe for Ross. Is there a requirement for how long she has to speak and is that why she's just speaking nothings and flipping the camera around?

And the worst thing is the state od her. She looks like she has crusted dirt on her cleavage. (Or is it sun damage? It looks like filth tho.) She bragged about 2 days old toothpaste around her mouth even years ago, and a day old make-up stains on her face, so crust from the lack of showering isn't that unlikely. Damn.

I wonder if Ioan spent hours in the bath because he knew there's no way she's coming near it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

AD2018

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail is a literal hate rag, the hypocrisy of writing an article about a gossip site 🤣🤣

they’ve clearly been tipped off by upset Z-listers who give them their usual “exclusives” so they have written that article to appear they are on their side

No one hates or objectifies women more than the Daily Mail. And the comments are mainly pro-tattle

This is a newspaper that hates the BBC, NHS, women, teachers, BLM, lawyers and judges. Forgive me I don’t rely on the Daily Mail for moral guidance 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

cssam

Omg Bianca 😭😭😭😭💕
:(

I don't know anyone in her position who wouldn't be absolutely fuming/distraught that something so personal was being discussed about her before she'd even had the chance or chosen to speak out about it. The decision was cruelly taken away from her. The fact that she's chosen to look at in the most positive way and appears to be thankful because she says it gave her the push that she needed, just makes me think that she really is a lovely person.

This isn't me trying to gush about Bianca btw. Just giving credit where it's due.

• Heart
FWIW, when I was diagnosed with BPD three-ish years ago, I wanted to talk about it. I wanted someone to know. To certain people, I wanted to explain myself and my iffy behaviors towards them. To others, I wanted to just be heard. I wanted some sort of audience to which I could announce that I have this shitty illness and I don’t know what to do about it but saying it out loud feels bizarrely freeing. But I didn’t know how to introduce this matter to those people.

I don’t question Bianca’s decision to talk. I don’t feel suspicious because I personally understand that itching desire to just be honest as well as that creeping ghoul behind my back insisting it would somehow alter my life and people’s opinions of me.

Surely her friends and family knew, so why share it to a wider audience?

As she herself stated, because she wanted to urge people to treat life as it actually is: something that can be swiped away, and something that can be changed in deeply unfavorable ways, so do what you can to enjoy it to the best of your ability.

But why did she share it at this time?

I personally attribute Alice’s rampage as part of her reason. Bianca was cyber-stepped-on for literal months. Her life journey was redesigned by a woman who only knows her from an Instagram account—someone who has, like anyone else, absolutely zero entitlement to decide who she is and what her worth amounts to. She zipped her lips and let a hoard of adult women (whose fingers are hot-glued to their keyboards) harass her in IG DM’s, IG photos, on Twitter, and if they had her address then the outside of Ioan’s flat would be dripping with egg yolk right now. Her intentions with Ioan were marred, her family’s safety online was marred, photos of her face and body were marred, and her self-esteem was probably marred.

I believe Bianca shared about it now because doing so means she can own at least a SINGLE identity of hers that can’t be misshapen by ANYONE. She had no agency since fucking October. She had always wanted to talk about this. Talking about it would free her just a little, as it did me. And it was probably something she could own.

And I also do believe that, to some extent, she did this at this time to partially ease the outrage of others looming over her, to settle the anger that is still smoldering towards her as Ioan’s girlfriend. I do believe that as well.

But I don’t read it as “Don’t be mean to be—I have MS, you know!!” but instead, “I am dealing with shit you will NEVER comprehend and I need to be treated like a human for a bit; and while I'm here, I hope you live well.” And if she did indeed make that video partially to soften the blows against her—who the fuck cares? Whether or not people favor her, the shit she’s dealt with is beyond cruel. If homegirl is suffering from MS flare-ups over this trash then HELL YEAH, let her share it so maybe h8ers can back the fuck off this child, like damn.

As I’ve suggested, I believe there are multiple reasons at play, but as I’ve stated in the past, I try to trust them. Maybe I’m dangerously naïve in my behavior, sure, maybe y’all in here who are suspicious have the right idea and are way sharper in mind than I am. I respect that about you. But I just choose trust. I trust you until you give me a reason not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ButterTart

VIP Member
Not liking these pap shots. This story is sad all round looking at this now. Feeling really bad for their kids
I feel sorrier for the kids because their mother put it out their that she dreams constantly their father’s girlfriend wants to kill them. Not to mention having to deal with all her other crap. Including apparently keeping their dad from them.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I see Tone is now liking things taking on Trump and slagging the Sussexes. Wow. Wonder why he would be so invested in those two topics? Oh, wait…

• Haha
  • Wow
I think there is a point where it becomes bad parenting - if your house is so bad that there's no clean clothes, bugs, dirt, and their friends are talking about it, that's unfair. Same with disorganisation - if they never have a costume when needed or always late for school or not picked up on time, it's not ok to let it get that far.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Hi all, scroll past or ignore instead of arguing.

Also - a reminder of the chat thread that was set up. No need to fill the main thread with notifications you’re taking a break and then all the replies. Thanks

• Heart
I think AE abnormalised a separated father getting a gf. Apparently Elsie was always asking him to promise he would never get a gf. Either it's a lie or AE never stopped banging on about how it would kill her to see him with another woman. It sounds like her obsession, not an 8 year old's. Even if he split from BW, there have been other obstacles put in his way, he must come to the house to see them etc. The bottom line is AE doesn't want the kids to see him and if BW disappeared she would always find another reason why they would be in danger. "IG is a borderline narc, CP etc" which she has already said.

I think if the girls are seeing BW's insta then it's good. They may realise BW won't kill them etc. I also think Bubba Bear could be the ice breaker Elsie needs. She's really into dogs.
Alice once mentioned the late, great Helen McCrory, and I think she could learn from her.
Luckily, Alice has already enjoyed longer than Helen on this Earth but one thing Damien Lewis said about his wife was very poignant to me. She told them that they should all love again, and told her teenage children that she wanted their Dad to have girlfriends and that it was OK. Such a wonderful example of an unselfish mother's love.

• Heart
I’ve said this 5,000 times but Ioan always seemed so concerned with his appearance over the years, to the point where I wondered if he did it for him or if he did it to not look (supposedly) “bad” to others.

I like to tell myself and my friends that our bodies are books—every change is a chapter. Some thigh pudge. A receding hairline. Wrinkles around the smiles that look like little parentheses. Maybe even slender arms. Toned abs. Sometimes we like the chapter, and other times we hate the chapter and want to return to a previous one. Sometimes the chapters are similar, despite the unwanted chapters in between, and sometimes there are never the same two chapters again.

I meditated early last year, while I was jiggly with pandemic-chubs, I had just desperately tried to work out, and I hated the pudge jumbled in front of me as I sat cross-legged on my bed, but I heard God faintly say, “You have it—why not love it, please.” These chapters will continue, whether or not we favor the book of our bodies, but like all bodies, we have to appreciate them. We have to celebrate our books.

That was a TANGENT, I’m sorry, but idk fam—I just hope Ioan enjoys every chapter to come. He doesn’t have to be afraid anymore. He never had to be afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33