Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, but she was liking his wives posts (which is much worse), even selfies of Alice or family pics (never a couple pic though). I think it's more likely that she was heavily crushing on him during that time and following his life (as we do, as many obessed people do) - and something developed once she stopped liking Alice's pictures

It's in any case bizarre. And I'm surprised that Alice hasnt reacted more upset about this particular thing (if that's what the spy here shared to her).
There’s no way AE can know about it, she’d be tweeting non stop about it if so. I couldn’t see BW’s name on those posts but I’m guessing it’s because I don’t follow her (and IGs search mechanisms can be shonky AF)

Reactions: 4
There’s no way AE can know about it, she’d be tweeting non stop about it if so. I couldn’t see BW’s name on those posts but I’m guessing it’s because I don’t follow her (and IGs search mechanisms can be shonky AF)
It feels like this little nugget is an unexploded grenade and when it goes off it's going to fuel slot of vitriol.

I was expecting some sort of reaction to the blind gossip article but no mention yet.

Reactions: 5
It feels like this little nugget is an unexploded grenade and when it goes off it's going to fuel slot of vitriol.

I was expecting some sort of reaction to the blind gossip article but no mention yet.
The Blind Gossip article mentions several houses - have they got more than 1?

If they've been having a dalliance for 2 years then BW was 27 at the time, right?

I'm 46 and can't imagine even looking at a 27 year old. Their life experiences are so different. I work with a bunch of people about that age and during lunch they talk about how their friends "snapped" such and such last night and I'm like.....they must be talking about Snapchat??? Makes me feel a million years old!

Oh and one girl was having her birthday this weekend and was turning 27 and was droning on about how old it makes her feel. I was just nodding and smiling, lol. I remember feeling the exact same, you have no idea at the time how being in your 30s and 40s feel. You drone on about being "sooooo old" to all and sundry and think it makes you sound cool and world-weary.

Anyhoo, IG seems like a complicated character himself and I suspect for a long time only someome as assertive and bolshy as AE could push back and go toe to toe with him. Until he got sick of her. I do actually believe some of AEs milder descriptions, like how the kids used to joke about living with Mr Grumpy etc.

I have no doubt he's very hot and cold and when he's in good form he's effusive and you're his Angel and so on....and when he's not he's a grumpy bastard and the whole house feels it. The "artistic temperament" as it were. Fairly commonplace but not that easy to manage unless you're a strong character yourself.

If BW is really all peace' n love 'n good vibezzz only and The Secret and stuff, then one would worry she will not find it all easy going.
Match, POF, or one of the other dating websites released a load of data a few years ago and it turns out the optimum age preference for men of every age is to date 23-year-old women. Ioan is an actor, there is no way he is 'uncomplicated', like Alice he is going to be self-absorbed

• Heart
I'm really surprised Alice is going to do the rounds on TV - she's not in good shape emotionally. Maybe she's resorting to this because she needs the money and is telling herself she's fighting back for all maligned women?

It will just make Ioan dig in his heels and the prospect of an amicable future co-parenting with Alice will become even less likely. This is a really bad idea.

She seems to be making her decisions impulsively, not for the long-term.

Obviously if Ioan has been playing around or the prospect of an affair with Bianca has been on the cards for a few years, then he's a tit. Many men do the "of course we're okay, honey, you're being paranoid" thing when the wife/partner picks up on something being wrong. But then again, Alice hasn't exactly been respectful of his public image either, pre-breakup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
just saw this lol

Ugh, she seems really vulnerable there. I know she has issues but I do feel badly for her. It’s pretty obvious her entire world has crashed down (and yep, she’s contributed to that). :/

Reactions: 13
True, but for over a year she was bemused why it was such an abrupt ending. Of course she did not know about BW then. If she knew there was another woman back then, her anger would have played out now. I do think BW set her sights on him, but the blame for the affair is on him. He was the married one. If he did not want the marriage he should have got out properly. All he has done since seems designed to screw her over mentally and financially.
Personally I think finding out about BW was a horrible blow, but she never had any intention of moving on in the whole year that’s passed since he said he didn’t love her and didn’t know about BW. She’s wasted a whole year of her life already on revenge that is never going anywhere, with more wasted years to come.

Reactions: 14
I was assuming based on this tweet
MIC1KwR.png

(also aww this means we are her favourite detectives because Sandra gets almost everything from here 😘)

I'm really surprised Alice is going to do the rounds on TV - she's not in good shape emotionally. Maybe she's resorting to this because she needs the money and telling herself she's fighting back for all maligned women?

It will just make Ioan dig in his heels and the prospect of an amicable future co-parenting with Alice will become even less likely. This is a really bad idea.

Based on that IG video I shared earlier I really really worry. She was almost crying at one point. The Daily Mail piece was somewhat okay, because you can sit down and calmly write everything down in a rational manner, but TV is a different kind of bread.

Reactions: 10
Ugh, she seems really vulnerable there. I know she has issues but I do feel badly for her. It’s pretty obvious her entire world has crashed down (and yep, she’s contributed to that). :/
I think Alice's holding her head so weirdly because, she's maybe conscious of the double chins and/or is anxious.

She doesn't seem completely "straight" either, but that could be medication, drink? It makes me fear for her travelling to the UK, actually. She doesn't want to humiliate herself even further. I feel really sorry for her.

Reactions: 11

because it’s almost certainly true. If she openly denies it, then she’ll be completely lying. Narcissists prefer to cloak their lies in elements of truth. Complete falsehoods aren’t really their thing. If she denies it and it comes out as true, that puts her in a tricky position.
So instead she’s completely ignoring it in the hopes it’ll go away. If she gets pushed enough on it, she’ll then have a narcissistic explosion and deflect by projecting out a bunch of stuff the accuser has apparently done to try and shift the attention off of it.
I have no doubt it’s true and she’s trying to pretend it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear some sad sack has created a ‘bianca gruff’ Twitter and is goading her. I despise Alice but this is all kinds of wrong and messed up…
I saw this.. honestly some people have no life of their own and too much time on their hands. Pretty sure the same person has several accounts and is replying to themselves as well.

Her going on tv will just give him more ammunition. If I was her lawyer I would have fired her by now.

Also IG returns at the end of this month to LA. Will be interesting to see what happens next. He will want this divorce wrapped up ASAP.

I think Alice's holding her head so weirdly because, she's maybe conscious of the double chins and/or is anxious.

She doesn't seem completely "straight" either, but that could be medication, drink? It makes me fear for her travelling to the UK, actually. She doesn't want to humiliate herself even further. I feel really sorry for her.
I think the interviews will be by video link.

Reactions: 7
because it’s almost certainly true. If she openly denies it, then she’ll be completely lying. Narcissists prefer to cloak their lies in elements of truth. Complete falsehoods aren’t really their thing. If she denies it and it comes out as true, that puts her in a tricky position.
So instead she’s completely ignoring it in the hopes it’ll go away. If she gets pushed enough on it, she’ll then have a narcissistic explosion and deflect by projecting out a bunch of stuff the accuser has apparently done to try and shift the attention off of it.
I have no doubt it’s true and she’s trying to pretend it didn’t happen.
I would agree with you for everyone else, but Alice isnt really thinking strategically like this. Even if it was true she would deny it and then claim that Ioan's PR team planted it.

I reckon she simply didnt saw it. The BG article doesnt have her name on it so it wont show up when she googles herself, and I believe only one person tagged her with this. Her notifications are flooded atm, so she probably is only reading replies to tweets or tags from people she follows.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know when he had it done? Yes hers looks very badly done and very obvious. His looks good.

Mmmm strange. The truth will out, it always does!
I noticed this, I didn’t see the posts with the ex husband but there is one of the dog at work with her. On her desk is a photo of her and the hub. Does seem a bit strange she’s deleted all evidence of him. Also I find it strange that IG has deleted all evidence of AE in his account. We all know they were together, have two kids together etc. Do old photos matter so much? Maybe there is some truth in IGs hand being forced by BW… IG/AE announced the split way before the photos got deleted.

Reactions: 3
I'm really surprised Alice is going to do the rounds on TV - she's not in good shape emotionally. Maybe she's resorting to this because she needs the money and is telling herself she's fighting back for all maligned women?

Obviously if Ioan has been playing around or the prospect of an affair with Bianca has been on the cards for a few years, then he's a tit. Many men do the "of course we're okay, honey, you're being paranoid" thing when the wife/partner picks up on something being wrong. But then again, Alice hasn't exactly been respectful of his public image either, pre-breakup.
Yeah this is the thing, she’s telling herself a lot of stuff that isn’t proven. This cause she’s built in her head gets more iron clad each day, supported by her twitter enablers. They actually all think this is healthy behaviour 🥴

Men (and women tbh) absolutely do do that gaslighty thing, and yeah the man leaving the wife for a younger model is the most cliched move in the middle aged book but she doesn’t have to be the arbiter of bringing this to light. She’s not in any fit state to communicate her point. No one is going to be talking about the subject matter as she intends, everyone is going to be talking about her and how she’s presenting.

It’s weird I’m not quite sure how to articulate it, like I hate that the societal expectation is for cheated women to shut up and get on with it, but I don’t think the alternative correct answer is mount a campaign of hate on social media…ughhh it’s so messy, no one is looking good!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed this, I didn’t see the posts with the ex husband but there is one of the dog at work with her. On her desk is a photo of her and the hub. Does seem a bit strange she’s deleted all evidence of him. Also I find it strange that IG has deleted all evidence of AE in his account. We all know they were together, have two kids together etc. Do old photos matter so much? Maybe there is some truth in IGs hand being forced by BW… IG/AE announced the split way before the photos got deleted.
Yes all done when she went to visit him. Not nice for his kids to see their pictures deleted at the same time her posts his new gf. Especially someone who doesn't like social media. I don't get a good vibe at all from this new one.

The captions of almost all his Alice posts were overly lovey dovey and public had no access to this for months. I think it would have been awkward to keep those up once he unprivates after how it ended but it could be what you said though.

Also I need to correct myself on him deleting all her comments. Apparently that now automatically happens (along with removing all likes) if you block someone, which he did after she went after Tamzin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.