Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just back it up here - is she actually going to be on tv or did she just decide in her mind she is? I would seriously question and media allowing her to be interviewed without mental health checks. All the world is a stage - right now Alice is on stage and loving all the attention - craving more - trying to drag this out for as long as possible and will do anything to be associated with him publicly- she wants to be IN the conversation. Also the previous pills and whiskey tweets - don’t hate me but people like her are MASTER manipulators - I have experienced this in real life. If she does go on tv it would be interesting to see how she reacts if she is challenged or disagreed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="knickerbocker glory, post: 6978669, member: 257000" I don't get a good vibe at all from this new one.
[/QUOTE]
He may have an unconscious preference for a certain type of woman. He was obviously attracted to AE’s ‘quirkiness’ at the beginning so that might be his type.

I wouldn’t say I was a fan of any of them they all display traits that don’t sit comfortably with me, but if BW got together with IG knowing he was still married and hadn’t told AE he wanted a divorce then that stinks.

Reactions: 6
My sister is a similar age to AE and has a 29 y.o daughter. It makes me feel a bit gross if I'm honest that IG has done this. So predictable. His fellow Welsh buddy Michael Sheen now has a girlfriend (and a new child) a few years older than his daughter to Kate Beckinsale. Michael and Kate were great friends and co-parented together. It very much looks like they are no longer on good terms because of this.
To give Michael Sheen credit, he and Kate have been split up decades and stayed friendly. His girlfriend of years, before this young one, was Sarah Silverman, the comedian, for four years. She's 50 now (and looks amazing) and he's 52. They split up because his daughter went away to college and his life was no longer tied to LA, and he wanted to go back to Wales and become more politically active. Sarah's career is very much tied here. Then he was supposedly dating Aisley somebody, who is 37 and he was probably 50. So she was age appropriate, in that they are grown adults. Then he dates an actress in her 20s. It looks like a fling where the girl became pregnant very quickly on. Oops. So he's trying to do right and be in the baby's life. Lockdown happened, so maybe their relationship has played on longer than it would have, which is good for him as far as bonding with the baby, or maybe he will stick it out for a long time because of the baby.

And why would Kate have issues with that? She has been hitting it up with guys in their early 20s for the last few years. She was all loved up during the pandemic with her boyfriend who was 22, one year older than her daughter, and he looked 18 or 19. She was 45 at the time. She also dated Pete Davidson in 2019, who was 25.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It looks like he had been trying to withdraw from the relationship for quite a while and she knew this.

If she’s been heavily drinking for a couple of years then it must be starting to take its toll now, especially whisky. This might explain some of her more erratic behaviour. I guess it’s easy to advise as an onlooker, but she could do with a spell in a detox/ addiction facility with some decent therapy. Then she could put this behind her and focus on her future and her children in a healthier way.

By trying to destroy him, she is trying to destroy her and the girls future to. If he doesn’t earn, then none of them have an income. She has spiralled down into a really horrible pit and I guess IE is probably too scared of his own reputation and future to reach out compassionately to help.
I’m very confused as to why commenters are failing to absorb how difficult it can be to live with a partner who clearly has a substance abuse addiction. Drinking whisky and taking pills, threatening suicide, no boundary issues, cleaning up after her embarrassing behaviors, posting inappropriate videos”like the one where she asked if Ioan and five year old Elsie needed to get a room because they couldn’t stop hugging” after him being gone?

I’m not advocating cheating, having experienced it multiple times myself. But I can see why IG couldn’t stay in the marriage anymore, although I truly believe he tried. AE herself said she had been through 4 therapists at the time IG left her. If I can locate the receipts showing how long there was a problem with their marriage I’m going to post them. And it was long before Harrow.

Like Plinky mentioned it’s hard to leave a long relationship and marriage that has children, hard to admit you fell out of love, It’s actually horrible. But if you have a deep friendship to begin with and a mutual respect for one another you can make it through and find something deeper. But if there is no respect for one another that’s off the table. Which there obviously isn’t.

I’m sure IG could be grumpy. He mentioned himself that he was like that after going out and drinking the night before. He said his girls noticed. So he stopped. Alice didn’t.

Their marriage was doomed from the start for various reasons I won’t get into. I’m not team IG. I’m team fair and logical.
People cheat all the time. Not just men. Good looking actors”this includes Alice” cheat more often. It’s not right but it’s not criminal and it’s infinitely human. In my opinion people should not get married.
And it’s well past the time that Alice should get her act together if she truly loves her two angels that she professed to do right by if it was all she ever does. A quote by AE from the Daily Mail.

I think Alice's holding her head so weirdly because, she's maybe conscious of the double chins and/or is anxious.

She doesn't seem completely "straight" either, but that could be medication, drink? It makes me fear for her travelling to the UK, actually. She doesn't want to humiliate herself even further. I feel really sorry for her.
In addition to the double chins she could have tardive dyskinesia. A reaction to some antidepressants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I understand what Alice tried to say when she posted this Xmas 2019 video: it's a nice memory bleaked by a double life. But some comments under this are so stupid. I cant. And just shows how bad these people are for her because they will just keep adding fuel into the fire for their enjoyment. Like this one: what video were those people watching?

The girls look very happy and like everyone I love your laugh and you would get the last laugh. He seems not enjoying family time and just wants the game to end. Not watching little E who I thought he adore. Sad the memories turned questionable that never gets easy.
And those are the same people who denied that Ioan was upset over Alice taking pictures of him already years ago. Make it make sense!

To give Michael Sheen credit, he and Kate have been split up decades and stayed friendly. His girlfriend of years, before this young one, was Sarah Silverman, the comedian, for four years. She's 50 now (and looks amazing) and he's 52. They split up because his daughter went away to college and his life was no longer tied to LA, and he wanted to go back to Wales and become more politically active. Sarah's career is very much tied here. Then he was supposedly dating Aisley somebody, who is 37 and he was probably 50. So she was age appropriate, in that they are grown adults. Then he dates an actress in her 20s. It looks like a fling where the girl became pregnant very quickly on. Oops. So he's trying to do right and be in the baby's life. Lockdown happened, so maybe their relationship has played on longer than it would have, which is good for him as far as bonding with the baby, or maybe he will stick it out for a long time because of the baby.

And why would Kate have issues with that? She has been hitting it up with guys in their early 20s for the last few years. She was all loved up during the pandemic with her boyfriend who was 22, one year older than her daughter, and he looked 18 or 19. She was 45 at the time. She also dated Pete Davidson in 2019, who was 25.
Michael Sheen's girlfriend was a student at college he gave a lecture on her course and had a one night stand I believe. I think a few of his more age appropriate girlfriends had wanted children, but he didn't want any more. What a fool. Its absolutely not age appropriate for Kate to be doing this either. I wonder what Lily Sheen thinks about it.

I vaguely remember the Loose Women criticising her back in january and the discussion last week wasnt fully supportive either I think.

She says she is going to make this more general than about her situation, but frankly, I think she is just trying to get on the wave of attention. It's just such a terrible idea to do TV interviews while you are (apparently) emotionally shaken and while going through a divorce (so much ammo). The TV channels will LOVE this because it has the potential of car crash (rather than it being informative) and she might get a nice paycheck because it's currently a semi-interesting story, but it'll probably do her more harm than good. If she was genuine about helping others she would appear in these shows after getting a bit distance/perspective
Also, if she’s doing these interviews by phone/Zoom from LA, there’s the time difference. For Loose Women, that means something like 5 a.m. So the chances are she’ll have been up all night, possibly drinking. It’s a recipe for disaster.
Pre-recorded would be better. Also the show can then edit out any potentially libellous bits.

Reactions: 13
Michael Sheen's girlfriend was a student at college he gave a lecture on her course and had a one night stand I believe. I think a few of his more age appropriate girlfriends had wanted children, but he didn't want any more. What a fool. Its absolutely not age appropriate for Kate to be doing this either. I wonder what Lily Sheen thinks about it.
He is an utter fool. He looks like a total embarrassment; having a kid with a student half his age after being with the likes of the fabulous Sarah Silverman and Rachel McAdams. He must secretly really regret it. That’s what comes of being ruled by that particular organ! 🤦
ETA: I’ve just remembered he had only recently stopped seeing Aisling Bea (!) when he met the student. Imagine your rebound fling having your baby! Insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
just saw this lol

Why on earth is she wearing that dreadful scarf? It makes her look as though she has no neck and she has to tilt her head back to look straight at the camera. So weird. It doesn't look right with the relatively lightweight dress either. She really has the most peculiar sense of 'style'.

• Heart
He is an utter fool. He looks like a total embarrassment; having a kid with a student half his age after being with the likes of the fabulous Sarah Silverman and Rachel McAdams. He must secretly really regret it. That’s what comes of being ruled by that particular organ! 🤦
ETA: I’ve just remembered he had only recently stopped seeing Aisling Bea (!) when he met the student. Imagine your rebound fling having your baby! Insane.
Yes, I really liked him until this! What a twit. Yes I think he was with Aisling when the 1 night stand happened.

I know this is wild thinking on this thread because they MUST have been having an affair but hear me out....What if BW liked the photos when she knew Ioan was in the same show and it's all totally innocent :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw this.. honestly some people have no life of their own and too much time on their hands. Pretty sure the same person has several accounts and is replying to themselves as well.
I
She is an absolute nutcase who never ever takes ownership of anything. The girl was running and yelling "stop" because she was hitting her car. Alice left and had hit two cars. And she sees nothing wrong with her behavior that day. I watched that girl's video where she explains everything that took place before videotaping. Of course, if you see someone about to hit your car as you were walking towards it, you would start running and screaming, "Stop! Stop!" I've seen people parked in ways that make it so that I wouldn't park in that spot, because their door might open onto my passenger door. Sure it pisses me off. But I just pass the spot by. But she could see the Jeep. How in the world do you hit it when pulling in? Then she hits the other car on the other side, I guess, also, and leaves the scene of the accident. Reading her skewed perception of everything, never being wrong, acting crazy, just goes hand in hand with how she keeps blatantly lying on twitter.
Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
Why on earth is she wearing that dreadful scarf? It makes her look as though she has no neck and she has to tilt her head back to look straight at the camera. So weird. It doesn't look right with the relatively lightweight dress either. She really has the most peculiar sense of 'style'.
It’s to hide her ageing neck and double chin. But there are better ways of doing that.

Reactions: 4
In addition to the double chins she could have tardive dyskinesia. A reaction to some antidepressants.
I'd never heard of that before (and I've been on more anti-depressants than I'd care to admit).

The side effects sound a bit like ecstasy/MDMA !! (Not that I'm implying Alice is on ecstasy, of course! And I'm not internet-diagnosing, more curious than anything).

Google says:
Signs and Symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia
  1. Lip smacking, puckering, or pursing.
  2. Tongue thrusting or protrusion.
  3. Grimacing.
  4. Repetitive chewing.
  5. Rapid eye blinking.
  6. Rapid movements of the arms, legs, and trunk.
  7. Involuntary movements of the fingers.

Reactions: 4
I know this is wild thinking on this thread because they MUST have been having an affair but hear me out....What if BW liked the photos when she knew Ioan was in the same show and it's all totally innocent :eek:
That well could be but people who have been through similar are always going to focus on the man and blame him and whomever he ended up with. They refuse to see otherwise or don’t know IG and AE’s history like some of us do. But the receipts are all here even though it will take a long time to go through them all.
If it were reversed I guarantee there wouldn’t be an issue.

He looks like her granddad, lost all regard for him. They were on a programme together recently, they looked happy enough though.

There’s always a chance it’s totally innocent and it could just be an unfortunate coincidence. Either way, I could see why AE (or any person in that situation) would struggle with it.

His pictures? Sure. I disagreed from the beginning with some of Alice's followers who took this as prove for interaction.

The pictures of Alice, his wife, that she never met? That is hardly famous? Starting the same month she probably met him on set and suddenly stopping a few months later? (same time as him stopping sharing anything private anymore on his socials) And then coincidentally starting dating him later?

I mean sure, maybe they met on set and they became friends and he was gushing over his wife so she followed her, and then when his marriage broke down she was there to help him though and it develop into more, even if only via long distance and maybe it developed so deep that he even saw it worth to fly her in for two months to France and make their relationship official after 6 weeks. Sure, that could be possible. But how likely is that?

Even if both things are wrong and she was just a bit of a fangirl that followed the lead actor of the show she is in and anything related to him, I'm not really sure if that is a great foundation to build on. At the very least the optics arent great to me that this then develops into a romantic relationship after a nasty marriage breakdown.

I'm a big fan of innocent until proven guilty, but to me there are just too many hints that this is going way longer than just a year. The fact that they couldnt have met between last August (before he split up) and now alone was already something that made it at least 90 % likely to me, every additional hint just removes more and more doubt

Reactions: 8
His pictures? Sure. I disagreed from the beginning with some of Alice's followers who took this as prove for interaction.

The pictures of Alice, his wife, that she never met? Starting the same month she probably met him on set and suddenly stopping a few months later? (same time as him stopping sharing anything private anymore on his socials) And then coincidentally starting dating him later?

I mean sure, maybe they met on set and they became friends and he was gushing over his wife so she followed her, and then when his marriage broke down she was there to help him though and it develop into more, even if only via long distance and maybe it developed so deep that he even saw it worth to fly her in for two months to France and make their relationship official after 6 weeks. Sure, that could be possible. But how likely is that?

Even if both things are wrong and she was just a bit of a fangirl that followed the lead actor of the show she is in and anything related to him, I'm not really sure if that is a great foundation to build on. At the very least the optics arent great to me.

I'm a big fan of innocent until proven guilty, but to me there are just too many hints that this is going way longer than just a year. The fact that they couldnt have met between last August (before he split up) and now alone was already something that made it at least 90 % likely to me, every additional hint just removes more and more doubt
Whatever the case was with BW, when AE sees this she will run with it like there’s no tomorrow. It will trigger her and send her further spiraling down. If that’s how the relationship began it’s not likely to last. Actually any relationship with IG is likely to fail because he chose AE as a partner. Alice will make certain of it.

Reactions: 10
It would be incredibly naff (and potentially set off red flags) for Bianca to Like photos of a man who is a "catch", particularly with a possessive wife around if they were already intimate. So I'd bet Bianca has Liked photos of them both when it's been platonic, or, at least, she's been on set and things were at a distance. Then guilt has likely set in when something's happened and she's stopped.

Of course I could be wrong.

Personally if I even had a flicker of interest in a man and there was potential trouble (though NO WAY would I pursue an attached man, no matter how many "wife doesn't understand me" stories he peddled) I wouldn't do anything online to link us in any way. But then, I don't place as much importance in social media as these actory types do :p

It could be something or nothing, but it seems odd that Bianca didn't just continue with her social media engagement and it suddenly stopped.

He was in recent years in Ava and San Andreas. This is proper BS (it does sound believable for TV series given that he is pretty much always cast as the lead, though - but he wasnt in Liar I believe)
View attachment 851344
View attachment 851345
View attachment 851346
View attachment 851347
Bridge of Sighs was onto something with the stage mom thing
View attachment 851348
Might I note that the influencer in question from that parking incident is way more famous than her
View attachment 851349
God this will be a car crash
View attachment 851350
Alice is soooooo manipulative. She is playing that Deb twit for a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.