Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been AWOL a week and there have been so many threads to catch up on!
In summary though it seems not much has changed.
Alice is still spewing vitriol on Twitter
We still don’t know if IG has seen the kids
His toothbrush is still being held hostage
Emma and Bear are still cute
Yep, it’s safe to say we can all drop a gear. The fireworks are over and she’s pretty much worn herself out chasing her own tail. Now she’s moved on to retweeting Britain memes. Another lonely expat with nothing going on, they’re ten a penny pretty much everywhere.

According to original incels, women can't be incels, because all we all need to do to get a willing dick is to walk out the door. Sometimes not even that.

Our age, beauty, weight (their obsession) etc. are irrelevant. There's always a Greek-letter dude that desires you.
Only men are incels, they’re mentally unstable virgins who hate women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've FINALLY made it to the end of a thread and able to comment again... but now feel like when you've had your hand up in class for ages and when the teacher finally calls on you, you can't remember what you were going to say...

Oh yeah, Salad Cream Man. I did feel quite sad about him but his new vocabulary smacks of an older person attempting to be "down with the kids" and throwing out words he thinks AE will lap up without really knowing what they mean. Either pathetic or actually quite nasty.
I’ve just had a scroll through the ‘media’ feed on his Twitter and he’s pretty gross. Lots of sexual comments at and about women. Standard creepy old man trying to dress it up as being ‘woke’.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Although I am saddened that some felt triggered please understand that not everyone reacts in the same way. I saw a reference to "IG hate" and I must have missed that, I didn't see any of that in my posts or others. The closest thing to that in my post was that he should "grow a pair". That may sound harsh, but it was born out of my own reaction to dealing with narcissists, with zero respect and zero fear. I am not saying others are wrong, but it is not how I have survived this far.
But please understand that others have survived in different ways - you say that not everybody reacts the same way but this paragraph seems to be assuming everybody should react the same way as you. ‘grow a pair’ is not only a hugely damaging gender based insult but also is expecting that not all victims are absolutely trapped due to their feelings, a lot of victims tend to still hold their abusers with some respect which causes an intense conflict of emotions. I’m not trying to argue, but I just wanted to give my view on this specific part of your post as i think if somebody told me to ‘grow a pair’ during times I was consumed by my abuser and on my way out of the situation, I probably would have regressed back into their ‘safety’ of normality.

That said, I totally welcome new joins and even just those who’ve stayed quiet but observed for a while but I think the topic sensitivity of abuse and the situations a lot of users here have been in previously and perhaps currently is what is upsetting people - there is a huge emotive side for this situation. I welcome all views and opposing opinions but I just think there needs to be a little more empathy when making suggestions what people involved ought to be doing and people putting forward opinions.

@Weathergirl please please don’t take this as just aimed at you, your posts have been insightful but some posters have just been straight up insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep, it’s safe to say we can all drop a gear. The fireworks are over and she’s pretty much worn herself out chasing her own tail. Now she’s moved on to retweeting Britain memes. Another lonely expat with nothing going on, they’re ten a penny pretty much everywhere.

I'm actually just reading a chapter on incels in a book I had for Christmas about exploring criminal behaviour (there's a lot about psychopathy and narcissism too!) and weirdly the original term incel was invented by a woman who started an online community for other people who were involuntary celibate and lonely, it was called "Alanas Involuntary Celibacy Project" - unfortunately that then evolved to the horrific thing it is now!

Reactions: 10
I've FINALLY made it to the end of a thread and able to comment again... but now feel like when you've had your hand up in class for ages and when the teacher finally calls on you, you can't remember what you were going to say...

Oh yeah, Salad Cream Man. I did feel quite sad about him but his new vocabulary smacks of an older person attempting to be "down with the kids" and throwing out words he thinks AE will lap up without really knowing what they mean. Either pathetic or actually quite nasty.
Yeah I stood up for Salad cream a while back saying he sent the package out of kindness. I actually thought we were too hard on him but kept quiet about it. I change my mind.

The fireworks have to go somewhere if not on Twitter I do wonder where they are going.

Reactions: 10
But please understand that others have survived in different ways - you say that not everybody reacts the same way but this paragraph seems to be assuming everybody should react the same way as you. ‘grow a pair’ is not only a hugely damaging gender based insult but also is expecting that not all victims are absolutely trapped due to their feelings, a lot of victims tend to still hold their abusers with some respect which causes an intense conflict of emotions. I’m not trying to argue, but I just wanted to give my view on this specific part of your post as i think if somebody told me to ‘grow a pair’ during times I was consumed by my abuser and on my way out of the situation, I probably would have regressed back into their ‘safety’ of normality.

That said, I totally welcome new joins and even just those who’ve stayed quiet but observed for a while but I think the topic sensitivity of abuse and the situations a lot of users here have been in previously and perhaps currently is what is upsetting people - there is a huge emotive side for this situation. I welcome all views and opposing opinions but I just think there needs to be a little more empathy when making suggestions what people involved ought to be doing and people putting forward opinions.

@Weathergirl please please don’t take this as just aimed at you, your posts have been insightful but some posters have just been straight up insensitive.
I don't take this as aimed at me, and I take your point about "grow a pair". My own mother has said this about me in the past, so yes it is insulting but it is not "hate". Whilst I am at it (and not in any way intending to be argumentative 😉) but there are many examples of gender based insults that have been used on here, such as the use of the C word. This is a word that I would never use, no matter how much I despised a person. I take your pont about the use of the phrase I used, though.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a scroll through the ‘media’ feed on his Twitter and he’s pretty gross. Lots of sexual comments at and about women. Standard creepy old man trying to dress it up as being ‘woke’.
Yuck, creepy was my first thought on him then I felt sad about him and now I just think he's creepy and nasty.

It always turns weird on here when she goes quiet. Either she's busy stirring things up here herself or we just get a bit bored and start with the infighting. I'm hoping for some sort of Twitter melt down over Hogmanay so the Tattle Turds can unite again.

ETA: only trouble is, when she goes off on one, I can't keep up with the threads and it all gets a bit overwhelming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone. I guess a lot of the regulars here don't like newbies, but I'll try to be good. Just wanted to say thank you so much for your sparkling humor, deductive ability and clear mind. You gave me a lot of laughter and a lot of useful information. I spent many hours here before registering, and apparently the turd virus infected me through the smartphone screen (I washed my hands every time, honestly, but it didn't help). I love you guys and wish everyone but Alice and her FM a Happy New Year. Please be healthy, strong and loved always. Thank you for your fairness and mutual support. 💩😆❤
good morning, welcome, don’t be silly!!! I was a new member not too long ago and I was welcomed - it has been a joy to interact with other posters on here!

I think the issue arises when people immediately seem to jump in with as a new poster with what could appear to be controversial or damaging to a #39 thread established consensus, it causes suspicion and people become protective! But it is an ongoing learning curve of listening, responding and respecting - for all of us!

Happy new year 🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not having someone police the words I use. If you don't like it hit ignore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice is definitely causing tit somewhere I guarantee it. She is no doubt on here also reading up, sipping her wine, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I stood up for Salad cream a while back saying he sent the package out of kindness. I actually thought we were too hard on him but kept quiet about it. I change my mind.

The fireworks have to go somewhere if not on Twitter I do wonder where they are going.
She’s an actress lol she’s playing the part of a sane person for a day lol she’ll soon be back on bat tit crazy form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s hiding in the bushes outside ioans house, she’s got burner phones and ringing people or making up new email accounts to harass people on . Put my money on one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice is definitely causing tit somewhere I guarantee it. She is no doubt on here also reading up, sipping her wine, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

You know she knows that we know she knows right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yuck, creepy was my first thought on him then I felt sad about him and now I just think he's creepy and nasty.

It always turns weird on here when she goes quiet. Either she's busy stirring things up here herself or we just get a bit bored and start with the infighting. I'm hoping for some sort of Twitter melt down over Hogmanay so the Tattle Turds can unite again.

ETA: only trouble is, when she goes off on one, I can't keep up with the threads and it all gets a bit overwhelming.
Hahaha! Yes the irony of finally being caught up and ready to report for tattle duty … but nothing happening! I’m in the same boat.

Although I would add I would love it if my siblings clubbed together on SM to vanquish all my enemies. There is someone at work I find unbearable … imagine a personal army of Tonerangers! Also to deal with occasional customer service dramas I have!

Although tbf if I asked my siblings to form a Twitter support army for my future SM dramas they would rightly tell me to F off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s hiding in the bushes outside ioans house, she’s got burner phones and ringing people or making up new email accounts to harass people on . Put my money on one of those.
Bet she’s in a squirrel costume too incognito stylee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we stick to gossiping and not attacking each other?
The thread got locked again last night for s bit. Shutting down this thread is precisely what a certain someone and her FMs would like.
Apart from IGs lawyers we are the only record of what she's doing (and when she late tweets and deletes they might miss some if it so this is probably the only place that keeps a full record of what she says)
Plus I am totally addicted and not sure I can cope cold turkey if this gets shutdown !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.