Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got some viscous squirrels in Wales!
Squirrel injures 18 people in two days of attacks in Buckley https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59819349
18 people JC 😂. I’m in Aussie though nothing beats this place. This lady went for a run in my neighbourhood once a bloody kangaroo got her. Ended up in the hospital for a week. Here I was thinking to look out for strange men. All along it was the kangaroos. When I say neighbourhood you prob thinking I live in the outback. This was inner East Melbourne.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I don’t speak for anyone else here, but I am 100% not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I also am fully vaxxed and have my masters degree because I’m not a moron, and trust me, I “get it on” plenty, unlike AE’s bunch of sycophants.

This just in, people can be against and critical of AE without being a completely tit person.
Where does Trump come into this? I’m British so I can honestly say I don’t give a stuff about him at all. He’s old news.

Reactions: 11
We've got some viscous squirrels in Wales!
Squirrel injures 18 people in two days of attacks in Buckley https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59819349
It's not just squirrels with her and not limited to Los Angeles. She had THE EXACT same thing with a mouse in Paris. She is attacked by rodents in bins internationally it seems. Amazing this has happened twice.
Couldn't be that she's making both stories up for attention, surely ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Could we say that the Hoarse whisperer/Mith incident was the beginning of the end for AE & IG?
Not sure of the ins and outs, I’m a post-Lorraine interview Tattler, but could her flirty messages with someone else hurt IG and be the final straw? He’d endured her atrocious behaviour for years as documented on here.
My decision to go no-contact with my birth family was a very small thing in the scheme of things.

Reactions: 15
Can I ask about this Mith person?

What went on there?
Was this an affair in her mind?
Is he some handsome internet dude or why was this happening?
Was she trying to "warn" Ioan he isn't giving her enough attention and she might find herself a lover?

Did Ioan ever suspect Alice having an affair, I wonder (not talking Mith here, just in general). She does seen the type to claim one to make him jealous, even if it weren't true. Telling him she could do better. Dunno.

Reactions: 9
It's not just squirrels with her and not limited to Los Angeles. She had THE EXACT same thing with a mouse in Paris. She is attacked by rodents in bins internationally it seems. Amazing this has happened twice.
AE should try for the part of Dr Do-littleofnothing with her ability to attract critters 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask about this Mith person?

What went on there?
Was this an affair in her mind?
Is he some handsome internet dude or why was this happening?
Was she trying to "warn" Ioan he isn't giving her enough attention and she might find herself a lover?

Did Ioan ever suspect Alice having an affair, I wonder (not talking Mith here, just in general). She does seen the type to claim one to make him jealous, even if it weren't true. Telling him she could do better. Dunno.
I think she was flirting with him and lovebombing him and just looking for narcissistic supply from someone. Like all her virtual friends she doesn't actually meet any of them IRL - it strikes me as someone who is bored and lonely and needs attention the whole time from someone. Sure she gets attention from her sad losers - but she knows they are sad losers. I think she thought he was "cool" (not some sad old man sending salad cream) and tried to pursue him a bit. Backfired though!!!

Reactions: 20
It could be that she has made it up, but stranger things have happened. In my case it was a balloon. My husband was away overseas and I was in bed asleep. The day before we had been to a child's birthday party and my daughter had brought home a pink balloon, one which rises to the ceiling when you let it go. I has left the hallway door open, and somehow (maybe because of the temperature in the house at night) the balloon had travelled up the stairs and made its way into my bedroom, stopping just next to my face. I woke in the night, opened my eyes to be confronted with a giant pink balloon in my face. I was terrified. It sounds crazy, but it is 100%true.
(But it only happened once)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Could we say that the Hoarse whisperer/Mith incident was the beginning of the end for AE & IG?
Not sure of the ins and outs, I’m a post-Lorraine interview Tattler, but could her flirty messages with someone else hurt IG and be the final straw? He’d endured her atrocious behaviour for years as documented on here.
My decision to go no-contact with my birth family was a very small thing in the scheme of things.
Funny you say this cos I have been thinking a lot about time lines. I think after kids were born it started but the horse whisperer/ mith was the start of the ending.

Reactions: 8
It could be that she has made it up, but stranger things have happened. In my case it was a balloon. My husband was away overseas and I was in bed asleep. The day before we had been to a child's birthday party and my daughter had brought home a pink balloon, one which rises to the ceiling when you let it go. I has left the hallway door open, and somehow (maybe because of the temperature in the house at night) the balloon had travelled up the stairs and made its way into my bedroom, stopping just next to my face. I woke in the night, opened my eyes to be confronted with a giant pink balloon in my face. I was terrified. It sounds crazy, but it is 100%true.
(But it only happened once)
Nah... she was pissed and fell over putting her empty bottles out. We've all been there !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait - what did he leak?

Alice, don’t tell details if your life to a bleeping stranger on Twitter!!
From what I can deduce he probably posted to hoarse (after he blocked her) some mean comment about Alice that refered to a incident she had so that they can collective make fun of her. But again, when I catched up back then (I wasnt following her that closely back then) no one seem to have a clue what Alice was talking about.
yss1KAx.png

AAq0Dd2.png

mKqNPCL.png

X0yJ47v.png
eQzJbdL.png

what's funny earlier that day (and in fact, for months) she was flirting so hard with that dude and in public, it was completely crazy
hdembw6.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From what I can deduce he probably posted to hoarse (after he blocked her) some mean comment about Alice that refered to a incident she had so that they can collective make fun of her. But again, when I catched up back then (I wasnt following her that closely back then) no one seem to have a clue what Alice was talking about.
View attachment 950303
View attachment 950304
View attachment 950305
View attachment 950306View attachment 950307
what's funny earlier that day (and in fact, for months) she was flirting so hard with that dude and in public, it was completely crazy
View attachment 950308
Knew you would have the info Welp!
She fell in love with him? Interesting ...

Reactions: 14
I think Clive has a very limited, nay flawed, understanding of what the term "incel" is widely accepted to mean.

Unfortunately, I believe Ella at least will be following her mother's SM very closely, for a number of reasons, one of which is the need to monitor her mood. I was a "parentified" child to a very charming, talented mother and spent so much of my childhood feeling responsible for her happiness. I'm sure some of what she did was subconscious; she would certainly have denied it vociferously. Dad was "the enemy" and I was her friend, confidante and ally at Ella's age and younger.

Not, however, much older. I think I was around 13 when I first dared utter the words "Actually Mum, I think Dad is right". It was about something so unimportant that while I remember the incident I've completely forgotten the context, but he told me many years later that the look she shot me froze his blood (I didn't see it, back of the car at night) I rapidly became "the enemy" too and our relationship was extremely difficult and interspersed with decades of no contact, usually instigated by her. I was no longer useful.

I think all this is why the AE story has got under my skin so much. I would love to be totally wrong, but I don't think I am.
It saddens me immensely that so many people on these AE threads have experienced their own Alice, and that so many have experienced other equally vile abuse and heartache. Perhaps one of the best things to come out of this is that so many of us have found our way here and made a little community of survivors, full of empathy, compassion, laughter and support. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 950303
View attachment 950304
View attachment 950305
View attachment 950308
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 950303
View attachment 950304
View attachment 950305
View attachment 950308
Another example of 'if you didn't know her better you'd feel sorry for her'

Reactions: 7
Well spotted. The syntax and grammar they both use is exactly the same. No-one will convince me she doesn’t have access to that Tone account.
She even wrote Tone’s bio - it’s completely about Alice, even down to how he met his wife! She must think we’re as dumb as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.
the dumb thing is that despite this incident she continues to sent strangers private info. Granted, she knows many of them now for years, but that's no guarantee of no betrayal (I mean her partner of 20 years "betrayed" her, why shouldnt people she never met?), and at some point somebody will slip through. That is certain.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds a bit like they might’ve been sexting. Also, those twitter screenshots are a complete projection of her behaviour towards others on SM!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.