Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isnt she going on sunday for a few days away with the kids? (while Ioan collects his stuff)

The thread got locked again last night for s bit.
why is this always happening when I'm asleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I stood up for Salad cream a while back saying he sent the package out of kindness. I actually thought we were too hard on him but kept quiet about it. I change my mind.
Me too. Saw him as a lonely kindly old man. That will teach me.

I’m not sure Alice could ever be a poster girl for the law of attraction. If you look at what she’s been manifesting lately, it certainly leaves a lot to be desired.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
isnt she going on sunday for a few days away with the kids? (while Ioan collects his stuff)
Did those 2 things go together did they. She mentioned going away but hell that means getting out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes supposedly. I still think she will be behind the sofa with all the lights out though and pounce like a ninja squirrel when he opens the door

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes supposedly. I still think she will be behind the sofa with all the lights out though and pounce like a ninja squirrel when he opens the door
Do you think she’s squirted salad cream in the pockets of his leather jackets?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahah that’s so bloody true.

Do you think she’s squirted salad cream in the pockets of his leather jackets?
She has totally fucked his clothes up without a doubt. I’m thinking scissors though

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I still don't think she will leave the house. It's his house and what's to stop him taking Bianca with him to help collect his things. There's no way she will 'allow' him into the house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Both her and Tone struggle with the word OUR. they always have to use the name of the other.
Screenshot_20211230-115527_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 14
I wonder if he still wants that old stuff. I guess we’ll have to see the cctv footage she’ll post afterwards to decide that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did those 2 things go together did they. She mentioned going away but hell that means getting out of bed.
Hey! I take offense! I'm in bed. I was up between 6am-10am and decided to go lay down for a bit

Im totally not offended incase that doesn't seem obv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don't think she will leave the house. It's his house and what's to stop him taking Bianca with him to help collect his things. There's no way she will 'allow' him into the house
I can see her standing on the drive belting out Aretha’s RESPECT with the FM’s as backing singers doing the ‘sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, parts.

I’m now trying to manifest the paps to capture it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My mind is still blown by Alice telling a Black man to "read the room" when he was commenting on Democratic presidential nominee Biden and his response to BLM. :eek: Can you imagine? I think I missed a few and made of mess of trying to post them. But WOW!!!!! She does not know how to have intelligent discourse regarding issues. She blows up. That's how Ioan lived his whole life with her.

View attachment 949709

View attachment 949717

View attachment 949702

View attachment 949700
I’d never seen these before! She likes to spout her political views (which is fine), but cannot bear to be challenged by anyone with differing views - and then she just goes on the attack in the vilest way! She has no substance to any of her comments and just bullies her (mostly) uninformed opinions on others until she either wears them down - or they block/ignore her.
At least the person responding to her had not only an informed opinion, but some decency and self-awareness - which Alice simply has not.

I absolutely feel sorry for Ioan and the girls, imagine trying to living with and having a conversation with someone like that?! They’d wear you down so much.

I even feel worn down by typing this post! It annoys me that she just gets away with all this stuff, but then you can’t reason with stupid.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.