Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like some teenage high school film ..Alice is the most beautiful and funny girl in school but she's in with the dorky crowd at school and desperately wants to be "in" with cool crowd....and she thinks she is but actually they are just toying with her and pretending they are her friends before humiliating her publicly - so she is stuck with all the spotty fat uncool teenagers.

(No offence to fat spotty people of which I am one).

She is stuck at age 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
god I’m having images of Alice in a squirrel costume jumping out at IG to scare him now Lol
I'm seeing her in a dirty overcoat ala a cheap 1940's PI creeping about in the bushes near his apartment like a peeping tom hoping to get photo's of IG and BW kissing so she can flourish the evidence in court and damn the cheating bastard and his jezebel to hell to the cheers of the impressed judge, lawyers and packed courtroom.
rick-and-morty-shh.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A bit of a coincidence that AE is telling stories about an incident with squirrels, after I made a joke about her fighting with them in Hyde Park 🤔 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Knew you would have the info Welp!
She fell in love with him? Interesting ...
massively inappropriate behaviour from a married woman, it’s almost as is she feels the basic rules don’t apply to her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Someone on Twitter needs to ask her about her relationship with MITH. Was he ok after that or was he traumatised?

• Haha
Going back to Hoarse/Mith Feb 14 meltdown- just found the tweet I was thinking of where she referred to private conversations being leaked.
She was definitely into Mith and very flirty with him in the run up to this.
View attachment 950243
Wtf is a "who horizon?" And when has AE ever had a private story? In her world it's only private if she isn't the one to share it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on Twitter needs to ask her about her relationship with MITH. Was he ok after that or was he traumatised?
someone here a few days ago mentioned that they know him and that he was pretty depressed about this, especially with Alice threatening suicide (which as always was a empty threat, but she doesnt care how this affects others)

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.
Let's face it. She only brought that up to try to shame him. The dick pics were obviously happily accepted. She and this guy were DM'ing privately and she's telling him private information about herself and feelings. She was inappropriate. She was furious when her internet love object betrayed her after she went crazy on the other man and a few of his followers.

Reactions: 22
From what I can deduce he probably posted to hoarse (after he blocked her) some mean comment about Alice that refered to a incident she had so that they can collective make fun of her. But again, when I catched up back then (I wasnt following her that closely back then) no one seem to have a clue what Alice was talking about.
View attachment 950303
View attachment 950304
View attachment 950305
View attachment 950306View attachment 950307
what's funny earlier that day (and in fact, for months) she was flirting so hard with that dude and in public, it was completely crazy
View attachment 950308
When will some people get that SM is not the place to get all deep and personal with anything or anyone? If I want to open up to someone, it will be me doing it face to face with my real life friends and family, not random people on the Internet that I have not met and will probably never meet. If one overshares online to random strangers especially on something like Twitter where one can be tracked back to their real identity, they are just asking for trouble.

• Heart
We've got some viscous squirrels in Wales!
Squirrel injures 18 people in two days of attacks in Buckley https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59819349
We all think IG is in Hollywood. He's not. He's in Brecon, training a carefully selected battalion of Welsh Attack Squirrels. Instead of the usual target of a charging infantryman, they use a cut out of a middle aged blonde lady. The SAS are helping, reluctantly, as they are a bit frightened of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you, @welp. This whole story is a giant facepalm. However, at least it makes a liiiiiittle more sense than her threatening suicide over a mutual Twitter block.

And if I may add, showing other people "confidential" PMs is a tit move, whether you're Alice or Mith or me.

But yeah, never trust strangers. I doubt Alice understands this, as even her husband and daughters can't trust her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is a pattern here - a conflict happens (or is created by her) and people are required to pick a side (hers).
Happened with Hoarse.
Happened with her father.
And now happening with her children.
This is why they will be alienated because in her mind you have to pick one side or the other. They can't have a relationship with both parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It's almost like some teenage high school film ..Alice is the most beautiful and funny girl in school but she's in with the dorky crowd at school and desperately wants to be "in" with cool crowd....and she thinks she is but actually they are just toying with her and pretending they are her friends before humiliating her publicly - so she is stuck with all the spotty fat uncool teenagers.

(No offence to fat spotty people of which I am one).

She is stuck at age 14.
To quote AE, "this is it, EXACTLY!"

• Haha
  • Heart
The squirrel stuff is cracking me up, she’s such an embellisher.. in more ways than one 😂
E3948F07-7AA4-4072-BFEF-E5403D3F2B1E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This incident is exactly why I instant believed the blind gossip rumour. Alice is a master of projection. Plus it's very obvious that the reason why she went bananas isnt because he was (probably) cheating, and that is suddenly unforgivable for her morals (for many, probably including me it is, mind). She is now claiming that she would have reacted differently had he told her from the start that he doesnt love her anymore and he has an affair. But what if he genuinely had no affair and thus had told from the start the truth? She still reacted like a loon for 9 months before the Bianca stuff came up. Alice has no high morals or tit like that. She's simply mad that he left her. Of course cheating hurts even more, and causes her to be jealous (and she is a very jealous person), but she is misleading people who dont know her well greatly with her campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm quite shocked by that. She's openly saying she fell in love with another man on Twitter, seems to have been having an emotional affair with him, whether it was one sided or not, possibly sexting, and then has the gall to play the scorned, betrayed wife when IG leaves her.

I'm even more shocked at her claims she doesn't open up to many people. She projectile vomits her every thought and emotion over everyone in range of her clacky mouth and all over her SM, but wants to play the oh so secretive, private and mysterious type?! :sick:

Apparently he already suffered from depression but this thing with AE caused him to spiral quite badly. His account was suspended, and he's not returned to Twitter to this day. I hope he hasn't harmed himself and is just taking a long break.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thank you, @welp. This whole story is a giant facepalm. However, at least it makes a liiiiiittle more sense than her threatening suicide over a mutual Twitter block.

And if I may add, showing other people "confidential" PMs is a tit move, whether you're Alice or Mith or me.

But yeah, never trust strangers. I doubt Alice understands this, as even her husband and daughters can't trust her.
just to clarify, the "My doc is upping my anti-depri pills" tweet was before the mith "betrayal" I think.

The suicide tweets were like three days later. This tit was almost more intense than at the peak of this divorce.

There is a pattern here - a conflict happens (or is created by her) and people are required to pick a side (hers).
Happened with Hoarse.
This is why they will be alienated because in her mind you have to pick one side or the other. They can't have a relationship with both parents.
Spot on.

Reactions: 18
just to clarify, the "My doc is upping my anti-depri pills" tweet was before the mith "betrayal" I think.

The suicide tweets were like three days later. This tit was almost more intense than at the peak of this divorce.

Spot on.
I took the upping my meds /reading goop as her sense of humour about the Hoarse block. I think until the Mith thing happened she was making light of the blocking and trying to be cool and funny to Mith. If you read her tweet in context I think it reads as her attempt at humour....
The suicide and the spiralling happened after the Mith betrayal - she lost it because in her mind Mith was her perfect person, her twitter soulmate - same politics humour etc - and she was in love with him.
All fucked up and weird because...well... it's twitter and not real - but she can't grasp that.
I think to her it was like being dumped by her new cool boyfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Happened with Hoarse.
She is an absolute weirdo. She disagrees with a political post from someone on her own side. She attacks childishly. Then for three days this goes on and she's telling people to pick sides and threatening suicide by the end of it all. And it was all chaos she created. She carries on that Ioan was terrified of turning off one-half of his supporters if he talked about his anti-Trump views on SM. Hell, she turned on Black twitterers and was called a Karen. I think he was far more concerned about her behavior towards Democrats destroying his career, than not wanting to discuss he was anti-Trump. She was furious he didn't back her up. She really felt he should back her up on a twitter war over BLM against a Black person making a comment and telling him to read the room and telling him and a Black woman to "duck Off'"? It is a wonder this didn't get much bigger play airtime-wise.

Let's put it this way: Ioan was furious, actually probably went ballistic. And a month later she calls him a pussy over him not being more vocal on SM and that he never supports her. That marriage was OVER for him. The final nail in the coffin. She can scream "Bianca" all she wants as the reason. That's the problem. She still has refused to see how she caused the demise of her marriage. Death by a thousand cuts over several years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.