Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’ve not written this post in the right place (I’m new to posting here although have been viewing for a while!)
A couple of months ago, I tweeted Alice some genuine advice, as in don’t post all your private thoughts on twitter as it didn’t bode well - OMG within a few minutes I’d “ruined her evening” and that I was “a nasty and vile person.” She then got her FMs to send nasty tweets - with the rednecked Pfizer being pathetically hysterical. Alice then accoused me of being Ioan’s sister!!
Crikey, there’s no helping Malice, she really is a nasty piece of work and beyond any redemption.
OMG Holy Batman! This shows exactly how she will turn on someone for any perceived criticism which was really just a helpful reminder on your part. See how over the top she went, and hitting below the belt, calling you a "nasty and vile person." The dramatic reply that you ruined her evening, thus by that intentionally unleashing her few FMs on you.

I honestly don't think Bianca knows what she is in for. This will go on for years and years as Bianca interacts with the kids and Alice lashes out on twitter with below-the-belt vicious attacks.

That's the thing. She really is a vile and nasty person, because she attacks people in a split second for any "perceived" slight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All this tweeting and DMing she does, it is so juvenile, like something a teenager would do.

I wax and wane about IG - purely because of the middle aged guy who has dumped his Mrs for a younger woman trope. But BW may be younger in years but she is light years away from AE in maturity. If he was reading all that shite on Twitter, no wonder he checked out. Massive Icks right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, I might add: the reason that she accused me of being Ioan’s sister was that I ‘knew too much’ - I only quoted what she’d put on twitter earlier that evening!! Her FMs didn’t pick her up on this either as they’re either completely brainwashed, or they’re just permanently angry about everything…?!
She can be taken out by rodents at any given time ! She’s mad ! Don’t worry about it … you’re home now 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unrelated but mentions them.
She'll be wetting herself that she's been used as an example
Screenshot_20211230-153054_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Unrelated but mentions them.
She'll be wetting herself that she's been used as an example
View attachment 950449
I'm pretty sure way more people get why Dershowitz commenting on the Epstein case is problematic than that analogy. Besides, that it isnt even working as an analogy I bet most people will only know who Matt Hancock is out of those three LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, she supported Lawrence Fox the out and proud racist bigot? I shouldn’t be surprised. He’s a similarly divorced, failed actor who turned to SM for some relevance.
Fox actually commemted on one of her more desperate tweets with a solid advice (which she probably ignored). But he's anti covid restrictions, so dunno how that works for her.

ETA: Fox is Twitter friends with both her and Ioan. And was with Ioan in a film. They might be actual friends in the real world?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Alice won't read it that closely to know the context. She'll see her name and get all gushy

• Haha
Alice has already admitted she sees her mums SM stuff :mad: I'm sure I've seen the tweets here saying so.

The stories about their learning difficulties, wetbedding, the pyjama/almost naked pics... 🤦‍♀️ Given the time and energy AE puts on Twitter and the fact that they each have a phone, I'm not surprised that they know at least in part what she's posting about them. And their friends and other school kids/parents probably do too :( That must feel terrible.

Sorry if this was discussed later in the thread (so many more pages to go through and so little time!), but is there anything IG could do to stop her from discussing her daughters on SM? He probably can't stop her from spreading lies and damaging info about him, but in the interest of a minor maybe there's a legal ground to restraint what she shares?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not to excuse cheating, emotionally or physically in any way.
Her husband was a jobbing actor, she had no real friends and no family to speak of at the point of this Mith/Hoarse whisperer thing.
She lives her life through social media and likes to think she’s the prize.
She’s had rejection and ridicule and behaved badly. Shamed herself and Ioan with these tweets and never eve apologises. She has zero accountability or humility.

It’s lonely being a sahm when the kids are at school or in bed when your husband/Gloria is away. Does she actually think these people are her friends?
Side note: they post anonymously on Twitter while accusing us of the same. Yeah duh.

They send gifts, flowers etc they go after her “enemies” for her.

It’s such a sad and pathetic existence really, she thinks she’s this big protagonist and the world revolves around her.
Ioan leaving has been a shock to her, then the whole BW reveal confirmed he was never coming back.

Obviously I’m here for the drama that is Alice, it fascinates me that she behaves this way so brazenly and without fear of accountability.
I have SAH friends and none of them is isolated. They are or were involved with their kids’ school and sports activities, friends with other parents, and they all had a healthy network of their own friends and family. If she’s lonely or has few friends/no support network well that’s on her, isn’t it? She chose to make Twitter friends, which is about as superficial as it gets. If someone can only have “friends” if they are the centre of attention they aren’t likely to have a ton of true friends. What she actually wants is admirers because true friends will support you but also call you on your bullshit and she can’t have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd love to be an ice queen! I'm too hot headed and quick to reply, then when I've calmed down I regret what I've said and need to apologize. I need to remind myself that we're all adults in these AE threads, and that many if not all of us have suffered one way or the other, whether they have shared that suffering here or not. That quote about all of us fighting hidden battles that no one else knows about and the need to be kind. I have so much respect and admiration for @ReturningthePearls for her ability to be kind and compassionate and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I want to be like her when I grow up.
I am BAWLING, haha. 🥺💚 You are so lovely, it drives me NUTS! Honestly, I get super hot-headed sometimes and immediately respond due to my impulsive behavior (BPD).

So while some of us are in the vein of sharing our apologies, I do have to say sorry to @enasharples 💚 I responded pretty unkindly to her somewhere a long time ago, VERY deep in these threads, and I haven’t forgotten about it.

It was in regards to a subject I understood from a really personal position of selfhood…but I definitely replied impulsively with frustration & passive-aggression, neither of which I should have utilized in the discussion.

I’m so, so, super sorry, Ena. 💚 I haven’t forgotten about it because I don’t appreciate the moments when I (stupidly) deem it appropriate to bite at people. I hope you’ll forgive me, and I’m so glad you’re here to make me laugh and make me think, often at the same time!!

Idk friends I just think it’s important to acknowledge people’s humanity and the crucial life-factors that always influence what is spoken, why it’s spoken, and how it’s spoken.

I’m always finding myself needing to chill first in real-life situations before I impulsively speak because I know it’ll benefit everyone, somehow, if I do that.

…And also because in real life, I need to wake up prepared for one of God’s children out on these streets to piss me off lmao.

Only my love! 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally this. I'm older than AE and my brother is mid 50s. Although we do call each other "Bro" and "Sis" privately (I'm starting to think it is a 50s person thing, sorry!) he would be utterly incredulous at the idea and quite concerned about me, I think. I am very suspicious of the whole "Tone" thing generally, like a lot of others. It doesn't ring true of the way siblings of my *generation communicate at all, aside from the fact it is spattered across Twitter like a bad rash. I agree with the previous poster that most siblings don't need to constantly remind people of the fact that they are related, it is so contrived and forced. Not sure, but my money is on the hapless Tone being persuaded to set up the account and then hand control to AE.

*Actually, probably any generation.
Yes completely agree with your hypothesis… there is just no way a grown adult man could be this interested in their sibling’s petty online beefs.
I just can’t even imagine the shame or mortification I would feel if I asked any of my family members “there are some people online who don’t agree with all my opinions, please can you create a Twitter account to tell them they are wrong and I am in fact right” I would be laughed out of town.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fox actually commemted on one of her more desperate tweets with a solid advice (which she probably ignored). But he's anti covid restrictions, so dunno how that works for her.

ETA: Fox is Twitter friends with both her and Ioan. And was with Ioan in a film. They might be actual friends in the real world?
What film was Fox in with IG?

Yes completely agree with your hypothesis… there is just no way a grown adult man could be this interested in their sibling’s petty online beefs.
I just can’t even imagine the shame or mortification I would feel if I asked any of my family members “there are some people online who don’t agree with all my opinions, please can you create a Twitter account to tell them they are wrong and I am in fact right” I would be laughed out of town.
That's why I think she is paying him for the support and can log in as him too. He used to call her drunk asking for money so it seems terms have been agreed lol

That's why I think she is paying him for the support and can log in as him too. He used to call her drunk asking for money so it seems terms have been agreed lol
The Professor and the Madman from 2019

Reactions: 5
The Professor and the Madman - it had Mel Gibson and Sean Pean in it

I've never seen it. But this movie had HUGE legal issues and its release was delayed for years, and ultimately no one could be arsed to promote it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Let's face it. She only brought that up to try to shame him. The dick pics were obviously happily accepted. She and this guy were DM'ing privately and she's telling him private information about herself and feelings. She was inappropriate. She was furious when her internet love object betrayed her after she went crazy on the other man and a few of his followers.
Also… maybe she made up the dick pics?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Professor and the Madman from 2019
It was shot years ago, tho.

I was wondering if Ioan's anger over Alice's anti-Trump tweets had more to do with not wanting to burn bridges within the industry than his fans.

This movie features Mel Gibson and Sean Penn (and Fox, but he's a small fish), for example.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.