Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took the upping my meds /reading goop as her sense of humour about the Hoarse block. I think until the Mith thing happened she was making light of the blocking and trying to be cool and funny to Mith. If you read her tweet in context I think it reads as her attempt at humour....
The suicide and the spiralling happened after the Mith betrayal - she lost it because in her mind Mith was her perfect person, her twitter soulmate - same politics humour etc - and she was in love with him.
All fucked up and weird because...well... it's twitter and not real - but she can't grasp that.
I think to her it was like being dumped by her new cool boyfriend.
I took the upping her meds as serious - she lives to play the victim and to have someone to blame for her pain. I totally agree with the rest of your post though. It's almost sad just how much twitter seems to be the equivalent of real life for her.

Reactions: 10
Sounds a bit like they might’ve been sexting. Also, those twitter screenshots are a complete projection of her behaviour towards others on SM!
Yeah it does doesn’t it? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did this in the past - she lives online, husband is away a lot…

Reactions: 16
Did she tried to re engage with Mith in August last year after IG told her he didn't love her ?
Screenshot_20211230-142024.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Could Ioan have seen her attempt of affair with Mith and think to himself Well, what's good for the goose, there's a sexy extra there... Would the timeline fit?
Not excusing Ioan's affair, just wondering if there were escalating betrayels on both sides.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
someone here a few days ago mentioned that they know him and that he was pretty depressed about this, especially with Alice threatening suicide (which as always was a empty threat, but she doesnt care how this affects others)
The whole thing seemed like she was in panic mode. She’s flailing, trying to do damage limitation, push the blame on this guy, quick quick shut him up and make herself a victim. My spidey senses think she was getting up to something she shouldn’t have.

Reactions: 20
She is an absolute weirdo. She disagrees with a political post from someone on her own side. She attacks childishly. Then for three days this goes on and she's telling people to pick sides and threatening suicide by the end of it all. And it was all chaos she created. She carries on that Ioan was terrified of turning off one-half of his supporters if he talked about his anti-Trump views on SM. Hell, she turned on Black twitterers and was outed as a Karen. I think he was far more concerned about her behavior towards Democrats destroying his career, than not wanting to discuss he was anti-Trump. She was furious he didn't back her up. She really felt he should back her up on a twitter war over BLM against a Black person making a comment and telling him to read the room and telling him and a Black woman to "duck Off'"? It is a wonder this didn't get much bigger play airtime-wise.

Let's put it this way: Ioan was furious, actually probably went ballistic. And a month later she calls him a pussy over him not being more vocal on SM and that he never supports her. That marriage was OVER for him. The final nail in the coffin. She can scream "Bianca" all she wants as the reason. That's the problem. She still has refused to see how she caused the demise of her marriage. Death by a thousand cuts over several years.
bit context on the fight she had with Leonard Franklin. Many people were tagging Ioan into this, saying tit like "I cant believe this is Iaon Gruffudd's wife" or people pleading him to get his wife's world view in check, iirc even some celebrities liked some of those tweets (I remember Lesley-Ann Brandt for example).

I really wasnt surprised that he asked her to shut her twitter down in order to save their income after the amount of tit she pulled in 2020 (there was this, the Harrow production thing, the Meghan Markle stuff, a fight with Bernie Sanders supporters, fights over her supporting Lawrence Foxx, etc etc). And when she reacted the way she did (her followers really criticised Ioan hard for asking such a thing from her) I'm sure he thought saving himself from her outweights whatever attempts to cancel him she will undergo when he breaks up with her.

I have little doubt that Bianca was already back then in some shape or form in the picture (whether as a friend, emotional affair, sexual affair or full blown relationship), but I doubt that he would have left his wife knowing that this will ruin his image and possibly his relationship to his kids only for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Could Ioan have seen her attempt of affair with Mith and think to himself Well, what's good for the goose, there's a sexy extra there... Would the timeline fit?
Not excusing Ioan's affair, just wondering if there were escalating betrayels on both sides.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's had affairs, both irl and online, and given him not so subtle clues. Narcs love to keep you on your toes and to remind you how desired they are by everyone, how lucky you are that they chose you, all to keep you working overtime to keep them happy. Also while reserving their right to hook up with whoever they want.

Reactions: 27
I still don't think she will leave the house. It's his house and what's to stop him taking Bianca with him to help collect his things. There's no way she will 'allow' him into the house
I doubt he’d take Bianca, he may well take a member of his legal team - who will also film it. I think Ioan seems to be doing things by the book and taking legal advice to the letter - he doesn’t want to mess it up. I think he probably messed up with the Bianca Insta post and doesn’t want to risk further damage.
Possibly. I have no idea, I’ve never met the man 🤣 but this is what recent behaviour seems to indicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm quite shocked by that. She's openly saying she fell in love with another man on Twitter, seems to have been having an emotional affair with him, whether it was one sided or not, possibly sexting, and then has the gall to play the scorned, betrayed wife when IG leaves her.

I'm even more shocked at her claims she doesn't open up to many people. She projectile vomits her every thought and emotion over everyone in range of her clacky mouth and all over her SM, but wants to play the oh so secretive, private and mysterious type?! :sick:
You are "speaking the truth." And the "gall," indeed.

And there is no doubt in my mind that Ioan was aware of all of this, the three-day twitter war, and this declaration about MITH and her inappropriate behavior with him, all of this all over the Internet, and him trying to stop it, talk sense to her, and that it fell on deaf ears. By the time he got back to America in August, it was easy to spit out, for the final, but not only, time that he doesn't love her anymore and lock himself in the bathroom when in there, and sleep in the guest room with the door locked also, I would imagine.

Edit: I just read @welp's previous post confirming Ioan was being tagged and told about all of this when it was happening. Thanks, @welp.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Also it’s interesting that Ella ran to her mother to say “daddy was really mad” after getting a mild telling off for something legitimate. If one of mine did that I’d be backing up their father (and delighted someone was hoovering, honestly. I bleeping hate hoovering.) But makes you wonder about the dynamics.

Edit - oh wait I totally misread it. Ella told him that Alice was angry with him! Wtf. That’s even worse!
I hate reading this stuff, it makes me sad and angry, it’s bullying ffs. I don‘t even understand why she posted it. None of these supposedly ”amusing” anecdotes are remotely funny. They just seem rather pathetic and aggressive at the same time.

It’s a bit like when Ioan was telling the engagement story on a talk show. It was obvious to everyone listening that this was a seriously fucked up dynamic, but to him it was funny!

It‘s weird, the lack of self awareness of all involved.

so glad he’s out of it😀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to excuse cheating, emotionally or physically in any way.
Her husband was a jobbing actor, she had no real friends and no family to speak of at the point of this Mith/Hoarse whisperer thing.
She lives her life through social media and likes to think she’s the prize.
She’s had rejection and ridicule and behaved badly. Shamed herself and Ioan with these tweets and never eve apologises. She has zero accountability or humility.

It’s lonely being a sahm when the kids are at school or in bed when your husband/Gloria is away. Does she actually think these people are her friends?
Side note: they post anonymously on Twitter while accusing us of the same. Yeah duh.

They send gifts, flowers etc they go after her “enemies” for her.

It’s such a sad and pathetic existence really, she thinks she’s this big protagonist and the world revolves around her.
Ioan leaving has been a shock to her, then the whole BW reveal confirmed he was never coming back.

Obviously I’m here for the drama that is Alice, it fascinates me that she behaves this way so brazenly and without fear of accountability.

Reactions: 23
So from something I read on twitter SCB has been talking to Alice for 4/5 years. Yikes. Defo don't feel sorry for him anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I took the upping her meds as serious - she lives to play the victim and to have someone to blame for her pain. I totally agree with the rest of your post though. It's almost sad just how much twitter seems to be the equivalent of real life for her.
I’ve upped my meds from just reading her twitter 😂🤣

I doubt he’d take Bianca, he may well take a member of his legal team - who will also film it. I think Ioan seems to be doing things by the book and taking legal advice to the letter - he doesn’t want to mess it up. I think he probably messed up with the Bianca Insta post and doesn’t want to risk further damage.
Possibly. I have no idea, I’ve never met the man 🤣 but this is what recent behaviour seems to indicate.
Tattle turds assemble IG needs us to chaperone 😂🤣 glue guns at the ready my peeps !! Sequinned ninja stars loaded, best odd shoes on …. Lets do this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve upped my meds from just reading her twitter 😂🤣

Tattle turds assemble IG needs us to chaperone 😂🤣 glue guns at the ready my peeps !! Sequinned ninja stars loaded, best odd shoes on …. Lets do this !!
By God I missed you 😍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Apologies if I’ve not written this post in the right place (I’m new to posting here although have been viewing for a while!)
A couple of months ago, I tweeted Alice some genuine advice, as in don’t post all your private thoughts on twitter as it won’t bode well - OMG within a few minutes I’d “ruined her evening” and that I was “a nasty and vile person.” She then got her FMs to send nasty tweets - with the rednecked Pfizer being pathetically hysterical! Alice then accused me of being Ioan’s sister!!

Crikey, there’s no helping Malice, she really is a nasty piece of work and beyond any redemption.

*Edited for typos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Apologies if I’ve not written this post in the right place (I’m new to posting here although have been viewing for a while!)
A couple of months ago, I tweeted Alice some genuine advice, as in don’t post all your private thoughts on twitter as it didn’t bode well - OMG within a few minutes I’d “ruined her evening” and that I was “a nasty and vile person.” She then got her FMs to send nasty tweets - with the rednecked Pfizer being pathetically hysterical. Alice then accoused me of being Ioan’s sister!!
Crikey, there’s no helping Malice, she really is a nasty piece of work and beyond any redemption.
AE does not need genuine advice she has life nailed ! Like her car doors currently are … nailed to the rest of her crappy Prius 😂🤣

• Haha
Hahahah that’s so bloody true.

She has totally fucked his clothes up without a doubt. I’m thinking scissors though
Haha when my revolting alcoholic uncle ran off with the mother of his secret love child (fathered age 16) my then-aunt sent him all his fat clothes so nothing would fit him, and when he squealed for his new thin clothes she sent them cut up. (He left without a word and never even spoke to her again. After 25 years of causing her nothing but stress! He is most definitely a narc, which is why I went no contact many years ago)

Reactions: 8
bit context on the fight she had with Leonard Franklin. Many people were tagging Ioan into this, saying tit like "I cant believe this is Iaon Gruffudd's wife" or people pleading him to get his wife's world view in check, iirc even some celebrities liked some of those tweets (I remember Lesley-Ann Brandt for example).

I really wasnt surprised that he asked her to shut her twitter down in order to save their income after the amount of tit she pulled in 2020 (there was this, the Harrow production thing, the Meghan Markle stuff, a fight with Bernie Sanders supporters, fights over her supporting Lawrence Foxx, etc etc). And when she reacted the way she did (her followers really criticised Ioan hard for asking such a thing from her) I'm sure he thought saving himself from her outweights whatever attempts to cancel him she will undergo when he breaks up with her.

I have little doubt that Bianca was already back then in some shape or form in the picture (whether as a friend, emotional affair, sexual affair or full blown relationship), but I doubt that he would have left his wife knowing that this will ruin his image and possibly his relationship to his kids only for this.
Wait, she supported Lawrence Fox the out and proud racist bigot? I shouldn’t be surprised. He’s a similarly divorced, failed actor who turned to SM for some relevance.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A couple of months ago, I tweeted Alice some genuine advice, as in don’t post all your private thoughts on twitter as it won’t bode well - OMG within a few minutes I’d “ruined her evening” and that I was “a nasty and vile person.” She then got her FMs to send nasty tweets - with the rednecked Pfizer being pathetically hysterical! Alice then accused me of being Ioan’s sister!!

*Edited for typos.
Also, I might add: the reason that she accused me of being Ioan’s sister was that I ‘knew too much’ - I only quoted what she’d put on twitter earlier that evening!! Her FMs didn’t pick her up on this either as they’re either completely brainwashed, or they’re just permanently angry about everything…?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.