Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she supported Lawrence Fox the out and proud racist bigot? I shouldn’t be surprised. He’s a similarly divorced, failed actor who turned to SM for some relevance.
They are a perfect match then! Offensive in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's fair. After all you guys are known as "twatters"
GUyaWrr.png

Alice making up tit part 2994954923
LqNtVvG.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why do they come to the conclusion we are Trump supporters? Politics is rarely mentioned other than to disprove this claim. Dobbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this tweeting and DMing she does, it is so juvenile, like something a teenager would do.

I wax and wane about IG - purely because of the middle aged guy who has dumped his Mrs for a younger woman trope. But BW may be younger in years but she is light years away from AE in maturity. If he was reading all that shite on Twitter, no wonder he checked out. Massive Icks right there.
You could say the older wife was dumped for a younger woman cliche. But he is involved with a younger woman, who has MS. If anyone read what I posted regarding comments by Jack Osbourne, who so far has had mild flare-ups, years apart, and, as far as I know, in a very long remission stage right now, but knows he is one of the lucky ones so far, but always aware he lives with an uncertain future, which weighs heavily on his psyche and thus battles dark depressive periods at times. Ioan is in a new relationship with someone who comes with real baggage. That's not running off footloose and fancy free with just a hot young thing, no baggage.
View attachment 950535
View attachment 950536
Oh, sweetie (talking to Alice), I am as anti-Trump as you could possibly be. What he has done to our country and what he turned the Republican Party into is very dangerous and angers and saddens me to this day, as it's not over. But I am a very proud Democrat, because it is the party who believes in science and issues I am most closely aligned with, but I will not hesitate to criticize my own party, and often do. Democrats are not a monolith.

I can't speak for other posters, though, on here.

You know what I consider "weird," Alice? That you are an anti-Trumper, yet act exactly like Trump in many ways: Your continual alternative facts, lying, bullying, trying to humiliate people on twitter. It's shocking how alike you are in many respects. Truth doesn't seem to matter to you, or be your reality. Vindictiveness comes second nature to you. How Trumpian of you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That fine Alice. Keep advertising Tattle's existence.
That's how I found it.
That's how IG's lawyers will have full access to all your deleted tweets - because all the evidence of your parental alienation is right here.
It's a veritable gold mine of evidence right from your own massive drunken pie hole and it's all here for everyone to see.
Make sure you tell everyone about it so they know where to find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What's going on with her neck in that Celebrity WTF article? I've never seen neck muscles (?) so pronounced in a regular pose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 950535
View attachment 950536
Pro trump !? Pmsl mad as a bag of wasps …. Don’t know about you guys but I’m more Gump than trump 😂🤣😂 twattle life …🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Better come backs Alice ffs

Alan Dershowitz is a nasty pervert POS!
and that’s being kind !!

What's going on with her neck in that Celebrity WTF article? I've never seen neck muscles (?) so pronounced in a regular pose.
they’re the first muscles to develop when learning to defend yourself from the animal community 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to explain us away as Trump supporters, it’s the only way she can try to understand and why we aren’t “on her side” and it’s a way to (in her eyes) discredit us, IG and align him with a political group she hates, and align herself with the “good guys”, she can’t comprehend people across all political persuasions finding her behaviour abhorrent. It can’t be her that’s wrong, there has to be something wrong with our thinking and core beliefs.

hey Alice, (not that it matters) but I’m based in the UK but I’m an avid follower of US politics and I’m pro-Biden. I watched the US election results come in obsessively. But our political beliefs here don’t matter at all and if someone doesn’t share the same political beliefs as I do, that’s absolutely okay - we’re all united in finding your behaviour to be shocking and wrong 👋🏻😊 good effort though

Reactions: 21
The stories about their learning difficulties, wetbedding, the pyjama/almost naked pics... 🤦‍♀️ Given the time and energy AE puts on Twitter and the fact that they each have a phone, I'm not surprised that they know at least in part what she's posting about them. And their friends and other school kids/parents probably do too :( That must feel terrible.

Sorry if this was discussed later in the thread (so many more pages to go through and so little time!), but is there anything IG could do to stop her from discussing her daughters on SM? He probably can't stop her from spreading lies and damaging info about him, but in the interest of a minor maybe there's a legal ground to restraint what she shares?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s received “letters” regarding this, but like everything else she has no respect for any of it.

Reactions: 9
She’s probably ecstatic that she features in an article with actual celebrities. For someone who literally lives and dies by the attention they get, this is even better than getting her ex’s attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The other day I revisited the Hoarse Whisper/Alice 3 day Twitter drama, and despite trying to be careful, it triggered a lot of people here when I said in my opinion Ioan could and should have done more. I was quite reasonably asked what that might be and gave a couple of suggestions. That was when it devolved to the point where I took a break.

Some chose to interpret my replies as ‘victim blaming’, ‘IG hate’, me not understanding narcs, and me being an undercover FM. The danger was written off as typical Alice histrionics, and in one instance I was asked by a 19-day old account ‘are you a newbie?’.
it was my intention to open up the discussion, instead, I felt chased off. Though I do want to thank the person who said my post had given them some insight into past criticism of Ioan’s apparent lack of intervention and the person who framed their request for alternative action in a thoughtful, none combative way. I know who you are and you know who you are and I want you to know I appreciated that, I’m not naming names because I am fearful about you getting dragged into any incoming flack I might be getting.

A couple of people in the last thread suggested Alice ‘might kill the girls’. I have also seen that suggested in previous threads. She wouldn't and I have never posted that she might. For argument's sake, let's say she did follow through on her threats to kill herself, or that she accidentally O.D’ed on the pills and whisky that she was consuming. The children would be the ones to discover her. Perhaps in her inebriated state, she might decide to make a snack and forget to turn the gas or the stove off. That is what I meant by danger to the children.

I acknowledged that we didn’t know what Ioan was doing behind the scenes, but that whatever he had done the situation hasn’t changed. I acknowledged he was in an impossible situation. I didn't insult Ioan, and I never suggested he storm in and 'rescue the girls’.
Basically, the consensus here was that Ioan was doing everything he could legally, and 5150 hold, rehab, and CPS would result in the children entering the foster care system, which wouldn’t happen, btw.

I did some research into what alternatives were open to someone in Ioan’s situation. Technology is now being used in difficult divorces that she can be ordered to use or get the custody modified.

Court Orders and Modifications: Parents Drinking at Home | The Barrows Firm, P.C
'Soberlink is another effective professional alcohol monitoring system, not only for addiction recovery but also for family law. The Soberlink includes a hand-held breathalyzer, tamper detection, and facial recognition technology that instantly reports the test results to whomever you have set to receive immediate Soberlink data reports. There are all-in-one cellular Soberlink devices as well as a Soberlink device that connects to a smartphone for data transmission.’
‘Judges are ready willing and able to order parents to use Scram and Soberlink alcohol monitoring devices'

How Can I Prove or Disprove Alcohol Abuse in Child Custody Cases?
''Negotiating the terms of a child custody agreement can be difficult. Unfortunately, throwing alcohol abuse into the mix can further complicate negotiations. The most pressing concern in this situation is that a parent who abuses alcohol may not be able to provide a safe environment for a child. Such claims may weigh heavily on a custody agreement because these agreements aim primarily to protect and maintain the best interests of the child. This means that proving or disproving alcohol abuse claims can be equivalent to a parent either losing or retaining child custody privileges.
'One of the better ways to help prove or disprove alcohol abuse claims in custody litigation is by using evidence collected by modern technology. Soberlink’s remote alcohol monitoring system avoids the pitfalls that traditional forms of alcohol monitoring fail to address. Unlike the EtG, Soberlink's wireless breathalyzers offer users a discrete and non-invasive way to measure sobriety. Equipped with facial recognition, tamper detection, and Advanced Reporting™, Soberlink devices allow users to submit scheduled tests with results sent in real-time.’
'Soberlink believes that parents struggling with alcohol abuse deserve to maintain a strong relationship with their child when possible to do so safely. At the same time, Soberlink also recognizes that is often in the best interest of a child to retain a healthy relationship with both parents after a divorce. With this in mind, Soberlink's system offers a way for parents to manage their sobriety successfully, thus providing a child with a safe environment while also establishing necessary safeguards.’

Feel free to disagree. Feel free to express why you don’t feel the above is possible. I like to think I can identify new users who don’t have the full picture, from those new users who are on an undercover mission. But there are some users on Tattle who are not prepared to entertain any criticism of Ioan, and insult those who suggest in a careful way that more could be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think those are called platysmal bands. I think there's cosmetic treatments for those. But she does seem to have some very intensive gurning in photos to bring them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day I revisited the Hoarse Whisper/Alice 3 day Twitter drama, and despite trying to be careful, it triggered a lot of people here when I said in my opinion Ioan could and should have done more. I was quite reasonably asked what that might be and gave a couple of suggestions. That was when it devolved to the point where I took a break.

Some chose to interpret my replies as ‘victim blaming’, ‘IG hate’, me not understanding narcs, and me being an undercover FM. The danger was written off as typical Alice histrionics, and in one instance I was asked by a 19-day old account ‘are you a newbie?’.
it was my intention to open up the discussion, instead, I felt chased off. Though I do want to thank the person who said my post had given them some insight into past criticism of Ioan’s apparent lack of intervention and the person who framed their request for alternative action in a thoughtful, none combative way. I know who you are and you know who you are and I want you to know I appreciated that, I’m not naming names because I am fearful about you getting dragged into any incoming flack I might be getting.

A couple of people in the last thread suggested Alice ‘might kill the girls’. I have also seen that suggested in previous threads. She wouldn't and I have never posted that she might. For argument's sake, let's say she did follow through on her threats to kill herself, or that she accidentally O.D’ed on the pills and whisky that she was consuming. The children would be the ones to discover her. Perhaps in her inebriated state, she might decide to make a snack and forget to turn the gas or the stove off. That is what I meant by danger to the children.

I acknowledged that we didn’t know what Ioan was doing behind the scenes, but that whatever he had done the situation hasn’t changed. I acknowledged he was in an impossible situation. I didn't insult Ioan, and I never suggested he storm in and 'rescue the girls’.
Basically, the consensus here was that Ioan was doing everything he could legally, and 5150 hold, rehab, and CPS would result in the children entering the foster care system, which wouldn’t happen, btw.

I did some research into what alternatives were open to someone in Ioan’s situation. Technology is now being used in difficult divorces that she can be ordered to use or get the custody modified.

Court Orders and Modifications: Parents Drinking at Home | The Barrows Firm, P.C
'Soberlink is another effective professional alcohol monitoring system, not only for addiction recovery but also for family law. The Soberlink includes a hand-held breathalyzer, tamper detection, and facial recognition technology that instantly reports the test results to whomever you have set to receive immediate Soberlink data reports. There are all-in-one cellular Soberlink devices as well as a Soberlink device that connects to a smartphone for data transmission.’
‘Judges are ready willing and able to order parents to use Scram and Soberlink alcohol monitoring devices'

How Can I Prove or Disprove Alcohol Abuse in Child Custody Cases?
''Negotiating the terms of a child custody agreement can be difficult. Unfortunately, throwing alcohol abuse into the mix can further complicate negotiations. The most pressing concern in this situation is that a parent who abuses alcohol may not be able to provide a safe environment for a child. Such claims may weigh heavily on a custody agreement because these agreements aim primarily to protect and maintain the best interests of the child. This means that proving or disproving alcohol abuse claims can be equivalent to a parent either losing or retaining child custody privileges.
'One of the better ways to help prove or disprove alcohol abuse claims in custody litigation is by using evidence collected by modern technology. Soberlink’s remote alcohol monitoring system avoids the pitfalls that traditional forms of alcohol monitoring fail to address. Unlike the EtG, Soberlink's wireless breathalyzers offer users a discrete and non-invasive way to measure sobriety. Equipped with facial recognition, tamper detection, and Advanced Reporting™, Soberlink devices allow users to submit scheduled tests with results sent in real-time.’
'Soberlink believes that parents struggling with alcohol abuse deserve to maintain a strong relationship with their child when possible to do so safely. At the same time, Soberlink also recognizes that is often in the best interest of a child to retain a healthy relationship with both parents after a divorce. With this in mind, Soberlink's system offers a way for parents to manage their sobriety successfully, thus providing a child with a safe environment while also establishing necessary safeguards.’

Feel free to disagree. Feel free to express why you don’t feel the above is possible. I like to think I can identify new users who don’t have the full picture, from those new users who are on an undercover mission. But there are some users on Tattle who are not prepared to entertain any criticism of Ioan, and insult those who suggest in a careful way that more could be done.
This is really interesting. I really hope he is pushing for something along these lines!
I do think he is very worried about the negative publicity around her and there would have been a tendency to try and hush up the Hoarse meltdown. Maybe she convinced him it was because of him that she was like that and he thought if he was home he could keep her a little more balanced. As I said before I wonder why they have Gloria still and maybe it's because she is a sober driver.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.