Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice babes, since we know you read here, the vast majority of us here aren’t pro-Trump (from what I’ve seen it’s actually very anti-Trump). I for one am as anti-Trump as you can get.
Just because we can see through your bullshit doesn’t mean our political views are in the garbage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On another note I’m just watching ‘it’s me or the dog’ I think Victoria Stillwell can help her … not Emma … AE’s LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love to come to Tattlelife to laugh, find out what Alice is up to, and for the community. Real life is really difficult now for everyone and it’s a welcome break.
But lately it’s nothing but arguments, people defending themselves, getting snarky for no good reason, criticizing people who are suspicious of flying monkeys, etc. I was replying to a post last night when the thread got shut down.
I hope I’m wrong but I wonder how much longer we’re going to have this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In short, there was a squirrel in her bin when she took the rubbish out. It ran out. She fell on her arse. Funny anecdote to her Twatter audience, you know, because she's so...zany. :rolleyes:
Thank you so much!!!! ❤❤❤ You gotta move fast with this thread- how dare I have a couple of days off! 🤪 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, she supported Lawrence Fox the out and proud racist bigot? I shouldn’t be surprised. He’s a similarly divorced, failed actor who turned to SM for some relevance.
She supported Lawrence fox who is ONE MILLION PERCENT antivax but she was spouting all her pro vaccine / covid / armchair scientist tit last night ?????
That aged well 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I love to come to Tattlelife to laugh, find out what Alice is up to, and for the community. Real life is really difficult now for everyone and it’s a welcome break.
But lately it’s nothing but arguments, people defending themselves, getting snarky for no good reason, criticizing people who are suspicious of flying monkeys, etc. I was replying to a post last night when the thread got shut down.
I hope I’m wrong but I wonder how much longer we’re going to have this thread.
aww babes ❤❤ We need a fall back plan of where to meet when this mad, brilliant, hilarious, heartwarmin and support of friends thread ends ! Whenever I look at odd shoes, car dings and mad lip fillers .. my first thought is my tattle turds my fam ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
aww babes ❤❤ We need a fall back plan of where to meet when this mad, brilliant, hilarious, heartwarmin and support of friends thread ends ! Whenever I look at odd shoes, car dings and mad lip fillers .. my first thought is my tattle turds my fam ❤❤❤

😂🤣😂🤣 neighbours had cameras on her bins … she was telling the truth for once 😂🤣😂🤣
Don't worry ..she will still be doing this in ten years time ! Same old tit...different decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, sweetie (talking to Alice), I am as anti-Trump as you could possibly be. What he has done to our country and what he turned the Republican Party into is very dangerous and angers and saddens me to this day, as it's not over. But I am a very proud Democrat, because it is the party who believes in science and issues I am most closely aligned with, but I will not hesitate to criticize my own party, and often do. Democrats are not a monolith.

I can't speak for other posters, though, on here.

You know what I consider "weird," Alice? That you are an anti-Trumper, yet act exactly like Trump in many ways: Your continual alternative facts, lying, bullying, trying to humiliate people on twitter. It's shocking how alike you are in many respects. Truth doesn't seem to matter to you, or be your reality. Vindictiveness comes second nature to you. How Trumpian of you!
Totally agree how much AE behaves like Trump. And like you, while I don’t think it is relevant to discussed politics on a celeb gossip site, I am an American and definitely did not support Trump and am very much progressive in my outlook. I have family and friends who vote Republican and are good people. Like you said, there are many of us capable of criticizing our own political parties (I know many who held nose voting for Trump as well as Biden). It seems so juvenile to generalize about us - especially when many here not even in U.S. I will say this I’ve got a couple of FB friends who were so vehemently anti Trump that since the election they only speak in absolutes like AE and go on attack at slightest story that disagrees with their worldview - imho they behave just as terribly as Trump! If you even suggest something different, people go crazy on you, like s friend of mine who constantly criticized in an AE way people going to work or shop during heavy duty Covid in 2020. When I gently pointed out to her that some folks worked in fields where “lockdown” wasn’t feasible (myself in my job with military, medical professionals, grocers, truckers, warehouse workers delivering her fragrance free soap she HAD to have to wash hands properly & b&tched about when on back order). You would of thought I was Qanon supporter for asking her to respect that some folks had to move outside their house. We are same age as AE. I feel like this is some phenomenon, where women with tendency to be self centered or narcissistic can riff heavily on those aspects to a dangerous level. Probably any age individual really. But AE certainly takes cake at throwing childish assumptions about people writing things she doesn’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the meltdown was not because hoarse blocked her but the "betrayal/humiliation" by Mith - whom she thought she was in some sort of flirtatious cyber relationship with up until that point. In my view it clearly didn't go where she thought it was going....hence the suicide threats and three day twitter rampage that followed.
Oh, I so need to be all judgey on this one.

Was Alice still married (as in Ioan hasn’t asked her for a divorce yet) when she was carrying out this cyber flirtatious relationship?

And, is fantasising about a film star (just in your head) classed as being unfaithful if you’re married? Just asking that one for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure we’ll have all moved on long before she has.
We'll all be flying around on international holidays, entering public transport without masks, sitting down in large groups for meals and licking each other's faces :cool: while AE is still trashing her keyboard and calling everyone Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Was Alice still married (as in Ioan hasn’t asked her for a divorce yet) when she was carrying out this cyber flirtatious relationship?

And, is fantasising about a film star (just in your head) classed as being unfaithful if you’re married? Just asking that one for a friend.
1. Yes
2. Yes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
😂🤣😂

her neighbours RING doorbell footage… she was telling the truth for once 😂🤣😂🤣

I’m a feckin idiot of course !! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
You just KNOW that doorbell camera has seen some tit 😳
E4EF548F-D714-4023-BEF9-481ECCBA80AE.gif

Alice at 4am asking if her neighbour has any spare boxes of wine

• Haha
Funny you say this cos I have been thinking a lot about time lines. I think after kids were born it started but the horse whisperer/ mith was the start of the ending.
I agree, although think it was after the birth of little E that things went downhill. She joined Twitter when the baby wasn’t even four months old.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Seeing as I’m one of Hugh Jackman’s many many wives in an alternate universe, yes that’s ok.

She was still “smug married” when it kicked off with Mith/Hoarse whisperer. I believe that was 2018? I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.