Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have the address then? I want to do a Google street view! Please share!

also…. I missed the whole squirrel thing. Sorry if it’s been over done but can anyone catch me up please?
Thanks Turds 💩❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It just seems like othering is her bread and butter in terms of every aspect of her life. She spent years attempting to cultivate an echo chamber with her husband, her family and I imagine friends also - she’s managing it with children because they are young and, to an extent, malleable. The only reason she is so obsessed with Twitter it’s the only place she’s successfully managed it whilst being 100% herself (a liar, manipulator and actually just a massive twit), this whole ‘don’t lessen yourself’ thing is utter rubbish when you are actually just a really rubbish human. The fact her main followers actually seem to reciprocate her behaviours isn’t a good or reassuring factor at all, it’s glaringly telling of their insecurities and personal issues.

Sorry if this reads terrible - you all know by now English isn’t my strong point!
She only seems to be able to operate within extemes (histrionic, you lot have informed me that this is called). So this really isn't that weird for her.

But it must be exhausting, always trying to box people and making up justifications when they don't fit.

Reactions: 12
I admit to a certain naivete. I've been to California but silly me assumed the way AE acts - ha ha - they lived in a mansion next door to Taylor Swift. I guarantee MOST of their wealth is considered that house.
Do you mind she lives next door to squirrels.. the LA elite !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marginally bigger than my place if you include my carport and full length verandah.
But mine is only 3 beds and 1 bathroom.

also…. I missed the whole squirrel thing. Sorry if it’s been over done but can anyone catch me up please?
Thanks Turds 💩❤

Reactions: 5

Thanks Turds 💩❤
I don't think this is advisable to do for anyone. It's apparently easily googlable though

Reactions: 12
Ok I put it up and then deleted it at GLP's comment. Not hard to find. Surprisingly easy to find TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ETA. @Mad Betty I've felt sorry for him before too. He apparently has quite a large family but seems to be on Twitter a lot chasing after blue ticks and almost begging people to follow him. I worried maybe he was lonely in spite of his family, maybe they aren't close, that kind of thing. And he definitely gets a thrill out of interacting with a "celebrity," which while it isn't to my taste isn't a bad thing. But seeing him call us incels has frankly pissed me off a bit.
Can women be incels too then? I’ve been called a lot of things in my time as a woman but never that.

I think Salad Cream Sid definitely has a side to him. There was a very nasty tweet from him about the couriers that would have sent me running for the hills. He went from cute lonely old Grandpa to psycho before you could say red flag.

Alice certainly seems to attract them doesn’t she. She tells the ones who genuinely care to duck off and gives the psychos her home address.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Thanks Turds 💩❤
It's very easy googable, or you zoom in here LOL

Ok I put it up and then deleted it at GLP's comment. Not hard to find. Surprisingly easy to find TBH.
Oh I didn't see you post it, I wasn't trying to police you I just figured morally not a great idea, possibly a legal liability and almost certainly against the rules in some way, I didn't want Turds getting in trouble ❤

Can women be incels too then? I’ve been called a lot of things in my time as a woman but never that.

I think Salad Cream Sid definitely has a side to him. There was a very nasty tweet from him about the couriers that would have sent me running for the hills. He went from cute lonely old Grandpa to psycho before you could say red flag.

Alice certainly seems to attract them doesn’t she. She tells the ones who genuinely care to duck off and gives the psychos her home address.
Apparently there are women who align themselves with these men and their thinking and are sometimes known as Female Incels but it's not often I've come across the term used in that manner Incels alone is almost exclusively used for the main counterpart which is male 🤷‍♀️ (y)

ETA: random t

Reactions: 13
OK,I'll bite!
There are quite a few assumptions being made, none of which is accurate. I understand narcissistic abuse perfectly, as my mother is a Narc, in many ways like AE, although she is not on Social media and she has marginally less of a potty mouth. I still have light contact with her, but less so when she is in one of her rages. My father is a heavy drinker, with a tendency towards violence (including towards me, in my early teens.) He is also a serial adulterer, and left my mother when I was 17 for a younger woman, with whom he went on to have more children. These children were taken into care, and I gave evidence in court against my own father. I have not had any contact with him since I was a young trainee solicitor. I am not surprised that I chose my particular field of law in my profession.
If anyone should be triggered, it probably should include me, however I have never responded like that. I can be very forthright and say what I think. When my dad hit me I hit him back. When he belittled me I stuck up for myself, my brothers and my mother from a young age.

My earlier posts were a clinical explanation of the law as I understand it in the UK. I repeatedly said "could" not "should". There are many ways that he could return to the house if he wanted to, none of which would mean he should go alone. Arrangements can be made with the authorities in advance and with the support of others. Some don't agree, but that is your perogative.

I have zero respect for narcissists and I treat them with the contempt they deserve and I refuse to live my life in fear of them, or to allow them to infringe my rights or those of my children.This is my way of dealing with it, I suppose. I confront, and take no prisoners.

As a lawyer my role is to advise and represent in court and apply evidence to establish the facts. I am not a social worker or a therapist, and the law can be cold and clinical at times. I find that fairly comforting. I apply UK law to achieve the desired outcome for my social worker clients. I provide the legal advice, they plan and implement. I don't tell them how to carry out a task like going round to a house with a police officer to remove a child. I just tell them how to lawfully go about it and obtain the order they need. UK social workers would always try to place a child with the other parent or a family member, rather than Foster care when it is safe to do so.

Does that make me a flying monkey? That made me laugh out loud! It was just me, saying what I thought on a discussion forum. I am on twitter and I can see what AE posts (and others) but I do not post on twitter very much, and it tends to be on legal twitter, not to feed the narcissistic supply of Alive Evans.

Although I am saddened that some felt triggered please understand that not everyone reacts in the same way. I saw a reference to "IG hate" and I must have missed that, I didn't see any of that in my posts or others. The closest thing to that in my post was that he should "grow a pair". That may sound harsh, but it was born out of my own reaction to dealing with narcissists, with zero respect and zero fear. I am not saying others are wrong, but it is not how I have survived this far.

Edited for typos

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I didn't see you post it, I wasn't trying to police you I just figured morally not a great idea, possibly a legal liability and almost certainly against the rules in some way, I didn't want Turds getting in trouble ❤

Apparently there are women who align themselves with these men and their thinking and are sometimes known as Female Incels but it's not often I've come across the term used in that manner Incels alone is almost exclusively used for the main counterpart which is male 🤷‍♀️ (y)

ETA: random t
I honestly doubt that old fool even knows what he's talking about.

Reactions: 9

How is that Christmas has come and gone and I've not seen this posted yet? :LOL: Maybe I've missed it and if so I'm sorry :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Clive has a very limited, nay flawed, understanding of what the term "incel" is widely accepted to mean.

Unfortunately, I believe Ella at least will be following her mother's SM very closely, for a number of reasons, one of which is the need to monitor her mood. I was a "parentified" child to a very charming, talented mother and spent so much of my childhood feeling responsible for her happiness. I'm sure some of what she did was subconscious; she would certainly have denied it vociferously. Dad was "the enemy" and I was her friend, confidante and ally at Ella's age and younger.

Not, however, much older. I think I was around 13 when I first dared utter the words "Actually Mum, I think Dad is right". It was about something so unimportant that while I remember the incident I've completely forgotten the context, but he told me many years later that the look she shot me froze his blood (I didn't see it, back of the car at night) I rapidly became "the enemy" too and our relationship was extremely difficult and interspersed with decades of no contact, usually instigated by her. I was no longer useful.

I think all this is why the AE story has got under my skin so much. I would love to be totally wrong, but I don't think I am.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So I’ve been AWOL a week and there have been so many threads to catch up on!
In summary though it seems not much has changed.
Alice is still spewing vitriol on Twitter
We still don’t know if IG has seen the kids
His toothbrush is still being held hostage
Emma and Bear are still cute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s best to not give mr salad cream dream any more attention on here, he’s clearly on here all the time and letting the “fame” go to his head.
I don’t buy that he’s a nice guy at all. Women that go along with him and his creepy gestures are fine, but the rest of us are witches? No sir, please see yourself out. Thanks and bye.
I’m running out of things to say about Alice, I really am. She has an ever dwindling circle of support and it’ll probably just be her Pfizer and these deb and lin characters left at the apocalypse, still angrily tweeting about Ioan as the world burns around them.

Edit: oh and ‘Tone’, of course!
Couldn’t agree more. It’s fine to feel sorry for him but at the end of the day, he’s a grown man in at least his 50s. He knows what he’s doing. Most of this is him fancying Alice and revelling in getting attention from someone who’s been in the paper. He’d probably write to her if she was in prison 😂He’s also very happy to use sexualised and sexist language against other women (witches, ho etc) while supposedly championing Alice’s feminist campaign. He’s a creep, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Couldn’t agree more. It’s fine to feel sorry for him but at the end of the day, he’s a grown man in at least his 50s. He knows what he’s doing. Most of this is him fancying Alice and revelling in getting attention from someone who’s been in the paper. He’d probably write to her if she was in prison 😂He’s also very happy to use sexualised and sexist language against other women (witches, ho etc) while supposedly championing Alice’s feminist campaign. He’s a creep, IMO.
I've FINALLY made it to the end of a thread and able to comment again... but now feel like when you've had your hand up in class for ages and when the teacher finally calls on you, you can't remember what you were going to say...

Oh yeah, Salad Cream Man. I did feel quite sad about him but his new vocabulary smacks of an older person attempting to be "down with the kids" and throwing out words he thinks AE will lap up without really knowing what they mean. Either pathetic or actually quite nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
According to original incels, women can't be incels, because all we all need to do to get a willing dick is to walk out the door. Sometimes not even that.

Our age, beauty, weight (their obsession) etc. are irrelevant. There's always a Greek-letter dude that desires you.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.