Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me unbearably sad. He should have left her long before he did.
Also it’s interesting that Ella ran to her mother to say “daddy was really mad” after getting a mild telling off for something legitimate. If one of mine did that I’d be backing up their father (and delighted someone was hoovering, honestly. I bleeping hate hoovering.) But makes you wonder about the dynamics.

Edit - oh wait I totally misread it. Ella told him that Alice was angry with him! Wtf. That’s even worse!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lol what a load of shite. The majority here aren’t even from the US. It’s funny that’s their biggest insult when they obsessively fawn over someone who acts just like him.
they’re no way true tattle turds from the brown states 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so I came across Ella’s Twitter account she has had since 2017. FM follow her and she follows them. It’s clear Ella has being witness to all of this. Do we know this? I’m unsure whether to provide a pic it makes me very very uncomfortable.
@welp
Honestly, it’ll be an Alice sock she’s abandoned. I’d leave it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My husband died of lung cancer 13 months ago. His best friend was a tower of strength and went above and beyond. The friend and his wife went off grey nomading in May and she was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer 3 weeks ago. Total mastectomy of one breast, and now staying in situ where they are now for 6 months of chemo. So far, so good, they got it all, it hadn't spread and Drs are confident the treatment plan they have will give 100% cure.
Her husband I think went through enormous terror fearing he would lose her after what he saw my husband go through.
I can not imagine anyone telling you to forgo treatment to make THEIR lives easier.
Good morning @SusanC I was so sorry to hear of your husband passing away 13 months ago, I'm so sorry for your immense pain.
I bet he took great comfort from you and also his very kind best friend. His best friend who is now going through the horrendous journey of cancer with his wife. Such good treatment by her doctors and surgical team and I am very glad she now has a good prognosis.
Please accept my thoughts and care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone. I guess a lot of the regulars here don't like newbies, but I'll try to be good. Just wanted to say thank you so much for your sparkling humor, deductive ability and clear mind. You gave me a lot of laughter and a lot of useful information. I spent many hours here before registering, and apparently the turd virus infected me through the smartphone screen (I washed my hands every time, honestly, but it didn't help). I love you guys and wish everyone but Alice and her FM a Happy New Year. Please be healthy, strong and loved always. Thank you for your fairness and mutual support. 💩😆❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Hello everyone. I guess a lot of the regulars here don't like newbies, but I'll try to be good. Just wanted to say thank you so much for your sparkling humor, deductive ability and clear mind. You gave me a lot of laughter and a lot of useful information. I spent many hours here before registering, and apparently the turd virus infected me through the smartphone screen (I washed my hands every time, honestly, but it didn't help). I love you guys and wish everyone but Alice and her FM a Happy New Year. Please be healthy, strong and loved always. Thank you for your fairness and mutual support. 💩😆❤
Hello 👋 I like new posters, I just don't like anglers 🎣 :ROFLMAO: Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you so much. And I am great. The issue was my Dr wanted a lumpectomy, chemo, radiation because of the kind of tumor it was. Worst kind. One side of the family insisted I should get a double mastectomy (even though I would still need chemo, radiation) because that is what my monster sister-in-law (like AE) had even though she only had precancerous cells. 🤔 So if I was sick from treatment IT WAS MY OWN FAULT and I could just suck it up.
All of this is becoming fresh again - like I see so very many of us on here - watching AE bully IG, BW and everyone who dares stand up to her. I think we are all here working out our own issues with narcissists and emotional abusers and I salute you all. ❤
@KikiFromNy dear oh dear, I'm am very sorry to hear all you have been through. Sorry but what utter shitbags would think such things? You were going through probably the worst and very scary time in your life and they were only considering themselves, in that the extra work they would need to do, which if I may say so, they should have been contributing to anyway. But to then take the iota of relief you could have had from doctors / surgeons / oncology team having a swift and multi approach plan ahead for your treatment - to then ask you not to has enough that treatment, to save their lazy selves work, work they should have been a part of before to pull together. They are disgusting. I wish you good health my dear. Maybe if you so desire and have the mental strength to do so you could even write them a letter, explaining calmly (so they can't then scream victim, as they sound the type) how vulgar and selfish they were / are.
Take care, thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning @SusanC I was so sorry to hear of your husband passing away 13 months ago, I'm so sorry for your immense pain.
I bet he took great comfort from you and also his very kind best friend. His best friend who is now going through the horrendous journey of cancer with his wife. Such good treatment by her doctors and surgical team and I am very glad she now has a good prognosis.
Please accept my thoughts and care xx
Thank you Tilly. I think we are now in "that age group" as someone else said to me recently. I know he was pretty shook up 2 weeks ago when he was telling me about it and I'm so pleased they are with family, close to good doctors and hospitals for this next 6 months,

We love newbies! Just we tend to get a bit twitchy sometimes, prob because we've all been thru a lot together, bombing raids from flying squadrons etc. so we have a bit of shellshock if we think we hear the whine of another squad in the distance.
Looking fwd to hearing your views.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just caught up!

I’m not sure if it’s a detail that has been mentioned previously about the infamous bathroom door, but this just means there is absolutely no privacy in the house for the girls. At Ella’s age I was aware of my body and wanted to wash etc with privacy, this might not be something every household has but surely if it’s possible - you know because a door hasn’t been taken off it’s hinges - then it should be allowed. Alice has said that Elsie washes and puts herself to bed, so surely she has and deserves the autonomy of privacy whilst washing also? I don’t know if this is just me that thinks it’s violating privacy, especially as a pivotal age?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure if they weren't calling us incels they would be calling us sl*ts

• Haha
yeah, those are all long term enablers supporters

also lol this is what she wrote quoting it two years later

Omg. What a witch to post that on International Men's Day. Insulting her husband and his entire gender.

• Sad
I stumbled across this last night, while I was struggling to sleep & in Inspector Clouseau mode!!! 🕵️‍♀️👀

It reinforces how IG appears to be constantly “afraid” of upsetting AE… Similar to his responose in the videos of him yelling at the football & upsetting his daughter.

It’s exhausting treading on eggshells all the time with someone you love - I know, I’ve been there! Still am actually, but that’s a whole other rabbit hole!!🐰

I hope he is embracing being with someone he doesn’t have to placate all the time 😊

View attachment 949874
So this confirms that Ioan also did the cleaning and the actual parenting (as in, discipline, not only being the children's friend).

The Trump supporter/antivaxx thing... It's just further othering your opponent. If you're not pro her, you are against her, and therefor against everything she champions. Because how could you be reasonable about something but unreasonable about something else? So if you're pro IG, you MUST be pro Trump, eventhough the two have duck all to do with each other. It's the same mindset that doesn't allow for a person to be pro-BLM but against Biden's actions at the same time, which got her in trouble once.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh no not at all, in fact most of us here are new ourselves, we’ve only been here for a few weeks or a couple of months at the most and most are friendly. There’ll always one or two coming in for some extended Twitter drama but that’s true of most forums. Not everyone has to get along and that’s ok too.

• Heart
So this confirms that Ioan also did the cleaning and the actual parenting (as in, discipline, not only being the children's friend).

The Trump supporter/antivaxx thing... It's just further othering your opponent. If you're not pro her, you are against her, and therefor against everything she champions. Because how could you be reasonable about something but unreasonable about something else? So if you're pro IG, you MUST be pro Trump, eventhough the two have duck all to do with each other. It's the same mindset that doesn't allow for a person to be pro-BLM but against Biden's actions at the same time, which got her in trouble once.
It just seems like othering is her bread and butter in terms of every aspect of her life. She spent years attempting to cultivate an echo chamber with her husband, her family and I imagine friends also - she’s managing it with children because they are young and, to an extent, malleable. The only reason she is so obsessed with Twitter it’s the only place she’s successfully managed it whilst being 100% herself (a liar, manipulator and actually just a massive twit), this whole ‘don’t lessen yourself’ thing is utter rubbish when you are actually just a really rubbish human. The fact her main followers actually seem to reciprocate her behaviours isn’t a good or reassuring factor at all, it’s glaringly telling of their insecurities and personal issues.

Sorry if this reads terrible - you all know by now English isn’t my strong point!

• Heart
Just caught up!

I’m not sure if it’s a detail that has been mentioned previously about the infamous bathroom door, but this just means there is absolutely no privacy in the house for the girls. At Ella’s age I was aware of my body and wanted to wash etc with privacy, this might not be something every household has but surely if it’s possible - you know because a door hasn’t been taken off it’s hinges - then it should be allowed. Alice has said that Elsie washes and puts herself to bed, so surely she has and deserves the autonomy of privacy whilst washing also? I don’t know if this is just me that thinks it’s violating privacy, especially as a pivotal age?
I doubt they just have one bathroom. That’s a shockingly inconvenient U.K. thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ahhh you’re back please don’t disappear again Lol. Lmao at your posts
You’re so lovely and kind as always ! Hope you all had a fab Xmas … I spent it sticking sequins and glitter to squirrels 🐿 whilst sat in the rain 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.