Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its not active since 2019. though Ella is definitely in some form watching her moms twitter because Alice once asked one of her followers if their username is based on Genshin because Ella is asking (Alice mentioned before that the kids sometimes sit beside her during some of her rant sessions too). I also get the impression that many posts were from Alice since this is not how a then 9 year old writes.

it's the IG account that is active.

no, don't post it
Did you know about this? Or did you just go looking?
She hasn’t tweeted from it since 2019 but doesn’t mean she doesn’t use it to look.

Reactions: 4
You’d think we’d heard it all by now but here we are again. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the bust up with the school was because they called CPS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you know about this? Or did you just go looking?
She hasn’t tweeted from it since 2019 but doesn’t mean she doesn’t use it to look.
last time she liked stuff was 2019, so I doubt.

Also twitter is very uncool for the kids nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
AE reveals a lot more than she realized with these types of posts. The one where he was feeding the baby and she was trying to get his attention was incredibly sad too. The look on his face in the first photograph where he's so scared he's done something wrong, then his look of relief and happiness in the second photo when he's realized she "just" wants to take his photo. My mum once said that living with my alcoholic, abusive father was like walking on eggshells filled with funnel web spiders. This coming from a woman who finds melodrama and exaggeration an anathema to her very being. I think IG might have very well felt the same way living with AE.
Does anyone know where that pair of photos are? I was thinking I'd like to have another look at those the other day but no idea where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where that pair of photos are? I was thinking I'd like to have another look at those the other day but no idea where they are.
They were posted in the last thread I think. Or the one before that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
last time she liked stuff was 2019, so I doubt.

Also twitter is very uncool for the kids nowadays.
I'm in fear those girls will never break from their Mother's grip if they are following all the bile about their Father. And you can be damn sure, as they get older and there are graduations, weddings, babies being born, they will always be forced to make a choice between her and their Father. I've seen women do this. Not that they are not hearing her rant non-stop at home but seeing Mommy's "friends" who send them all these presents reinforcing everything Mama says just...😥😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
its not active since 2019. though Ella is definitely in some form watching her moms twitter because Alice once asked one of her followers if their username is based on Genshin because Ella is asking (Alice mentioned before that the kids sometimes sit beside her during some of her rant sessions too). I also get the impression that many posts were from Alice since this is not how a then 9 year old writes.

it's the IG account that is active.

no, don't post it
Take a look at the FM that follow her and she follows and tell me if they knew them in 2019 or only recently

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Take a look at the FM that follow her and she follows and tell me if they knew them in 2019 or only recently
yeah, those are all long term enablers supporters

also lol this is what she wrote quoting it two years later

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Thank God for @welp. I just went scrolling through AE's instagram thinking it would be easier to find the photos there than go through so many threads here, and God help me but I actually like 2(TWO! 😲 :eek:) of AE's bags. I mean one's purple, and only heathens don't love purple. But TWO??!! I think I need to go and lie down.

The little E's are adorable though. They look like they are very close and loving sisters. I hope that lasts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of the reasons I get upset when people inevitably zero in on IG asking why can’t he go in and get the girls?”although I’ve stopped commenting about it” is because I had a narc sibling.
. If she was mad at you for something her favorite thing to do would be to trap you where you couldn’t escape. Usually this would be in a car or involve a situation where you couldn’t respond properly or defend yourself. I have been repeatedly hit in the face while she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, sometimes on a busy expressway. Very terrifying and upsetting to say the least.
Another time she was yelling at me while I had my 8 month old on my lap. She love bombed me to come for a special lunch and to bring the baby. It was a ruse to tell me off for not phoning her first when the baby was born. Also for having the gender she always wished for. There was no one there to defend us. Obviously I held my child close to me and tried to pacify my narc sibling to stop the yelling as I couldn’t respond out of fear of upsetting baby even more.
So this is just an example. She has done many similar things to my normal sibling and our mother. Some far far worse.
Don’t feel bad for me, I understand it now and have tried to move on. I just want to explain why some of us get upset because we “get it.”
It's pretty unfair you have to explain yourself like that to monkeys people who can't be bothered to read through all of the comprehensive material/receipts already gathered🤷‍♀️ And alice/toneranger/Ashley - show me where anyone has laughed at real medical issues & I'll show you some sympathy. On the other hand don't bother, you stay on twatter & we'll stay here. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice Evans is an unemployed loser so she has no room to criticise others.

Noticed Tone called it Twattle like someone else does
They make out to see what is actually happening / see her many contradictions, duck ups, deletes / disagree with Alice that then makes us madmen / women etc?

Also anyone noticed Tone when he answers, puts "right" at the end of it. Which to me is a very American like phrasing?

Plus Alice tweeted at 0.45am (uk time) "who is the link between the BBC and
Alan Dershowitz, he is way too comprised to be speaking about any of this. Let alone in the uk where "WE'RE" supposed to have a fair media who gave the ok?"
the WE'RE - she is in America, is Tone that is in the UK????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
oh I hate Trump but I think Biden is a massive liability, so there is that

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Thank you Welp🥰

So she seems almost proud of having him all nerve jangling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I float (pun intended) a new version on the acronym FM? Instead of Flying Monkeys on twitter, what we have had in these various threads is FisherMen (FisherwoMen lol) because of their specific tactics. I quite liked it anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I don’t speak for anyone else here, but I am 100% not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I also am fully vaxxed and have my masters degree because I’m not a moron, and trust me, I “get it on” plenty, unlike AE’s bunch of sycophants.

This just in, people can be against and critical of AE without being a completely tit person.
Lol what a load of shite. The majority here aren’t even from the US. It’s funny that’s their biggest insult when they obsessively fawn over someone who acts just like him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

#internationalmywifeshredsmynervesday More like ha ha he looks ruined in that first pic I’ve seen pics of happier prisoners 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.