Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to share a little love, cause I know everyone
IMG_20211230_161140.jpg
loves my pussy as much as I do. Right Clive?! ;):cool: The flowers are blooming spectacularly this year. 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think some of what I was trying to say got muddled into something that looked like they basically think all women should be available for men's sexual gratification at all times including rape if need be - which they don't consider a crime or violation, just their rights as men - which is abhorrent enough. What I was trying to say also was that some are also advocates of this in terms of incestuous assaults on their sisters, children and I assume other female relatives 🤮

Some of the other stuff they believe is equally terrifying and the Wikipedia article was good but I felt didn't really cover the above point ^

It's a truly dark and scary section of people.

These are the people we are being compared with

ETA: I'm so sorry if I upset anyone there! That was a complete fail and I should have previewed first to make sure. Again I'm really sorry! ❤
Incels are creepy men who became women-haters because they don’t have the social or life skills to get a date. We’re almost all female here so that’s BS.
What do you call a woman who doesn’t have the emotional or life skills to be pleasant enough to keep her relationships healthy and happy? Would that be a shrew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Incels are creepy men who became women-haters because they don’t have the social or life skills to get a date. We’re almost all female here so that’s BS.
What do you call a woman who doesn’t have the emotional or life skills to be pleasant enough to keep her relationships healthy and happy? Would that be a shrew?
I immediately thought of AE ...

Reactions: 17
I personally love how she has become a scientist now. Her acting range is incredible!

duck off with your covid rant you c*nt 🖕🏼

Reactions: 11
Every morning I wake up with the birdies, spend an hour reading through the latest thread and a bit of Twitter and by the time I get to the end pretty much everyone has gone to bed.

It’s something of an inconvenience.

Anyhoo why is Alice retweeting all the British stuff. She’s really running dry isn’t she.

She’s crude and sleazy it really gives me the ick. I can’t understand how she’s supposed to be witty or smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
so I came across Ella’s Twitter account she has had since 2017. FM follow her and she follows them. It’s clear Ella has being witness to all of this. Do we know this? I’m unsure whether to provide a pic it makes me very very uncomfortable.
@welp

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
so I came across Ella’s Twitter account she has had since 2017. FM follow her and she follows them. It’s clear Ella has being witness to all of this. Do we know this? I’m unsure whether to provide a pic it makes me very very uncomfortable.
@welp
Oh that’s awkward. Hopefully it’s run by Alice she likes to use the girls for attention. Is it active?

• Sad
@welp
I wouldn't, she's a child. I'm sure that;s why welp hasn't posted screenshots already

Reactions: 15
It’s not on private . Do I post it on here or not? It’s a bit of a grey area.

Reactions: 3
I get Pfizer vibes from this person! I still don’t understand why they’re obsessed with you and @Penguin86 though. @welp features as well but the obsession with you too is crazy! In any case, the whole thing is really pathetic and very telling about the mental state of the writer.

Oh poor Alice! Not! She should get a job! Any job that helps her pay the bills. Like everybody else.
Because I called Pfizer out when she started coming on here and reporting back. She called me a cow so I went moooo back at her. She didn't like it. Then this jane eyre/rowdy carlile account started. So yes it is pfizer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@welp
its not active since 2019. though Ella is definitely in some form watching her moms twitter because Alice once asked one of her followers if their username is based on Genshin because Ella is asking (Alice mentioned before that the kids sometimes sit beside her during some of her rant sessions too). I also get the impression that many posts were from Alice since this is not how a then 9 year old writes.

it's the IG account that is active.

It’s not locked. Do I post it on here or not? It’s a bit of a grey area.
no, don't post it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@welp
Oh jeez, that's horrible if she's been active since the split and has seen all the BS going on with her mum and the FM's. All their nastiness and bile about her dad. That's really heart-breaking. That poor girl if she's been exposed to that.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
"I'm a G- rated person"

Hehe, what does this even mean? I want to be an XXX-rated person then, but I don't have the energy.
That Ruthie ain’t too bright - she was reported for her harassment on Twitter (they went to her employer, I mean if you are an FM the LEAST you could do is protect your RL???) and yet, here she still is 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not locked. Do I post it on here or not? It’s a bit of a grey area.
Oh jeez. I want to say yes out of my sick curiosity but probably no because she is a minor. I wonder if AE counts on her seeing everything? Because that's an entire new level of fucked up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Now I don’t speak for anyone else here, but I am 100% not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I also am fully vaxxed and have my masters degree because I’m not a moron, and trust me, I “get it on” plenty, unlike AE’s bunch of sycophants.

This just in, people can be against and critical of AE without being a completely tit person.
If they hate it so much why are they constantly here 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@welp
That is so fucked up. duck you Alice you are the cuntiest of cunts 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice Evans is an unemployed loser so she has no room to criticise others.

Noticed Tone called it Twattle like someone else does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh jeez, that's horrible if she's been active since the split and has seen all the BS going on with her mum and the FM's. All their nastiness and bile about her dad. That's really heart-breaking. That poor girl if she's been exposed to that.
Alice has already admitted she sees her mums SM stuff :mad: I'm sure I've seen the tweets here saying so.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.