Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I have been busy today I keep meaning to make a post about Alice’s parenting.

House of tea said earlier what I was thinking, you aren’t meant to just be LIKED by your kids and that’s not an indication of whether you are a good parent. Mine fluctuate between liking me - totally normal. Sometimes they are angry with me. Also normal. I allow them to be angry and say what the issue is. Alice hiding them from Ioan ‘to protect them’ is not a valid excuse - he’s not a dangerous crim, it’s ok for the kids to be mad at him and they should get the opportunity to be mad at him, get it out of their system, ask questions. Teaching them to run away and hide, and conduct your anger in a secret, malevolent way is so dangerous Alice. Let them shout at him, surely allowing them to go will give you some pleasure 🙄 that he has some explaining to do. This is why withholding your kids makes no logical sense that you are claiming it’s for them, when it’s clearly about YOU. Just lying to yourself and them that the only thing you have power over, is the thing that will hurt Ioan the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LucySmith

VIP Member
That salad cream going to be walking out of that package when she gets it. 🤢
In all seriousness I know we have roasted him over sending this package. But I think it comes from a good place. I don’t know who he is I don’t pay a lot of attention to the FM. But they likely feel hopeless in all of this and this is the only way they know how to help. It makes them feel better to give. So I know it’s a bit weird and you can challenge me cos I like people doing that but I think it’s coming from a good place.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Meh. I don't really pay much notice of any claims of identity or relationship, I just chatter on (Warning, my next off shoot will again likely be about personal grooming and beauty products). It will take BW coming and physically smacking me in the face and yelling NO, I'M BIANCA! before I take note. But then I'd tell her to take a seat on the sofa next to me, while I get the puppers.

• Haha

Perplexity

VIP Member
I hate it too!

I wholeheartedly believe that women should be championed especially in areas where they have historically (and even presently) been held back or had to work harder for recognition than their male counterparts

But FGS a women having nightly bitter rants at her ex on Twitter IS NOT deserving of being championed as a pioneer of female solidarity! Thickos! Read a book FGS
It's just not equality. You should be able to call a dickhead a dickhead when they are in fact a dickhead. Anything else is removing agency from women and infantalising them. It's absolutely fine to hold a woman in Alice's position to some basic standards of decent behaviour. She is white, she is rich, she is privileged in countless ways, she is educated, she lives in a society where she has choice in what she does, how many children she has, whether to work or not, whether to be married or not. There is no feminist cause here. She's just being a wank.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Also no bloke is worth writing a years full of abusive tweets ?!! Where's her dignity and setting an example for her daughter's ??

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Ok I wanted to see a nice Xmas family pic but I went in expecting the worst...and was pleasantly surprised! It's actually a lovely pic with no filter! :eek: ❤

I've noticed in the other photos she's got she always filters the whole picture or at least does the weird eye enlarging and disneyfying thing with the face smoothing filter on her kids?!

I mean if you must as an adult fine but isn't filtering your perfect as they are children really wrong and giving them one of the messages as growing women we hope they don't internalise, that they are not good enough as they are and must change their appearance to suit society? :sick::mad:

Also I'll copy and paste this exchange for you. EVERYBODY! Like LiTeRaLlY EvErYbOdY!! P.s I went to BiG ScHoOl too 🤪

Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840

·
3h

Replying to
@AliceEvansGruff
Fuck that Sis! Everybody is behind you - like EVERYBODY! And everybody knows what junk food playground pond life these people are! Do they know we went to big school years ago (no private education here btw)?

Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
52m

You are my angel brother and reading your bio made me cry!! By the way I also love Rach so much ( your wife, for anyone reading this) that she is my Lock Screen on my phone! The kids are jealous!! Love you both more than words can say.

:sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Okay everyone… hands up who else has their SILs photo as the lock screen on their phone???… Anyone??? 👀

• Haha
  • Sick

SynthGirl

VIP Member
It's freaky, right? I envision a bunch of Anne Wilkes types, only hopefully less murdery. And for some reason, lots of cats and knitting?

this was a reply on Alice’s post about people here at tattle……..

Now I am definitely not the Anne Wilkes type, I pretty sure I’m less murdery, but I will admit to the cats. As for the knitting I tried to knit a hat last year, started out with 100 stitches, went down to about 80 and finally ended on 120 so I can safely say knitting is not one of my abilities……..
Better lots of cats and knitting, all cozy the Tattlers are, than Alice in her bedroom making Baby Jane videos while out of it! Har har har!

6a00e5518490a08834011571525b98970c-pi.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

M33L4

VIP Member
How does the 8 year old child know how to screw in the Christmas tree stand but the allegedly fully functioning 53 year old doesn’t?? Come on…

A Little Grey

It's freaky, right? I envision a bunch of Anne Wilkes types, only hopefully less murdery. And for some reason, lots of cats and knitting?

this was a reply on Alice’s post about people here at tattle……..

Now I am definitely not the Anne Wilkes type, I pretty sure I’m less murdery, but I will admit to the cats. As for the knitting I tried to knit a hat last year, started out with 100 stitches, went down to about 80 and finally ended on 120 so I can safely say knitting is not one of my abilities……..

• Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice trying to prove she isn’t considered toxic waste by all her family is quite a sad sights 😟
Thank you for that!

Ah that's so mAlice isn't it, can't even lay off the children :mad:

Alice is clearly training them :sick: :mad:

Big E not to step out of line and a good incentive for little E to feel this rush again. Pits them against each other.

Golden child/scapegoat dynamic is so harmful to children and it's not as simple as just having a favourite :sick:
She is going to post Ella's totally normal puberty mood swings and weaponize them as 'this is what happens when a father abandons his children'

• Angry
  • Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So what did this Essie say that was so bad? I haven't seen anything that would rile Alice up. The only thing Alice is riled up about coming from Essie is that she thinks Essie is Biance, and she's already riled up about Bianca.
I don’t think they’ve said something bad. It’s just that trying to tell Alice anything logical is not going to change how she acts. It’ll probably enrage her more and send her into new rounds of paranoia (everyone is Bianca, people conspiring to get her etc). Directly engaging with this woman simply feeds her delusions.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Said it before, she is actually pushing people this way. I think she likes the attention. 30 plus threads devoted to her, she left her dreams of stardom behind a long time ago. This is her fame now.
It takes longer to read all her threads here than it does to watch all the stuff listed on her IMDb.

• Haha