Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Well...this has been a lot of catching up to do this morning! There's no way Tone is a real account. It's so cringey the way they interact with each other. Sounds like..a conversation someone is having with themselves.

Also, my nails are manicured, I'm unmarried (gasp!) but do enjoy my boyfriend, sadly don't currently have a cat of my own (but soon!) though my housemate does, and I don't knit nor have I ever knitted. I'm also not murderous, though I can't say the same for these two:

LarryRaquel.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Perplexity

VIP Member
Yes yes yes yes yes.

Honestly I find women incredibly intimidating as I have no clue what their agenda is half of the time, and it's difficult to meet normal ones who don't have one! At least with men you kind of know where you stand. And I don't just mean thinking-with-their-pants, more that they don't play games and you can just get along with them.
Hmm, no. Men can and do play games and there are plenty women who don't.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I realise that she has attacked looks, but I feel this is irresponsible and undermining of everything that is being stated (and the bad behaviour is perpetuating itself). Regardless of which side one is on, this is the lowest of the low (in both camps). I would urge everyone to show decency - regardless of your side and and they go low, you go high. Just my two cents.
I would like to respectfully offer my opinion here. I think there’s a difference between saying you think someone has ruined their life, looks, body or personality through excessive drinking & calling someone a fat, ugly, horse toothed, big nosed, bogan ho! And that’s just scratching the surface! But no, I wouldn’t want to stoop to their level either 😊.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Ok I wanted to see a nice Xmas family pic but I went in expecting the worst...and was pleasantly surprised! It's actually a lovely pic with no filter! :eek: ❤

I've noticed in the other photos she's got she always filters the whole picture or at least does the weird eye enlarging and disneyfying thing with the face smoothing filter on her kids?!

I mean if you must as an adult fine but isn't filtering your perfect as they are children really wrong and giving them one of the messages as growing women we hope they don't internalise, that they are not good enough as they are and must change their appearance to suit society? :sick::mad:

Also I'll copy and paste this exchange for you. EVERYBODY! Like LiTeRaLlY EvErYbOdY!! P.s I went to BiG ScHoOl too 🤪

Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840

·
3h

Replying to
@AliceEvansGruff
Fuck that Sis! Everybody is behind you - like EVERYBODY! And everybody knows what junk food playground pond life these people are! Do they know we went to big school years ago (no private education here btw)?

Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
52m

You are my angel brother and reading your bio made me cry!! By the way I also love Rach so much ( your wife, for anyone reading this) that she is my Lock Screen on my phone! The kids are jealous!! Love you both more than words can say.

:sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
I dunno, although I suspected that person a few days ago, they have posted lots of reasoned comments also. I thought the thread suggestion about BW was just an attempt at humour that fell flat. I'd hate for this to turn into a Salem witch trials situation where someone says 'they're an FM!' (or AE, TD, or whatever, I've lost track) and then everyone else agrees and we shun them forever.
AE is probably laughing gleefully to herself right now as we turn on each other...

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Another beautiful morning in Alice's Wonderland, dear Tattle Turds! :giggle:

Okay, I really don't want to diminish the ray of hope here, but I can't help the feeling that this show of Christmas spirit is nothing but another not-so-subtle message to IG: look how happy your kids are without you, look what a wonderful family life you gave up, look how cosy it is at home while you're sitting in your shitty apartment, staring gloomily at your takeout leftovers. I dearly hope that I'm wrong, but I can't for the life of me envision AE putting all else aside and focusing on a lovely family Christmas for her daughters.

And as for the jealousy we're being accused of - how is this always the first thing anyone on SM alleges whenever others disagree with them? Same with "hate". Everything is about hate these days. When you call someone out on their crap, or even just express mildly different views, you're immediately accused of hate speech. Come on. I've hated exactly two people in my life, and they were so-called "friends" of my dad's, who stole his life savings. People on SM, or would-be celebrities, could never elicit emotions strong enough to be denominated hate. Or love, for that matter. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Also, THIS. 100% THIS:
Unlike Alice, I've worked all my life until now, and own a house with twice the number of bedrooms as hers outright with no mortgage. I do have a swimming pool, even if it is above ground and from Lidl, as well as a hot tub, and enjoy a private stretch of river. I have actual, real life, friends, some from school about 45 years ago, others from previous employment and as a lifelong volunteer. I still talk to my family, even the ones that are scattered to the USA, Australia (who emigrated from the USA!) and Canada.

Why would I be jealous of you, Alice? I've known much more important people than you. I've seen far more of the world and met many different people. My home life is far more settled and my wardrobe is classier. I'm not addicted to anything and I don't make a fool out of myself in multiple media.

Sucks to be you, Alice.
Now, off to a bajillion boring conference calls! See ya later! 😘

• Heart

Bwidge

I am up to date for the first time since about thread 10! I haven't been able to comment because I've always been so far behind.

I have two cats, can knit and haven't murdered yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

leigh213

VIP Member
Ok I wanted to see a nice Xmas family pic but I went in expecting the worst...and was pleasantly surprised! It's actually a lovely pic with no filter! :eek: ❤

I've noticed in the other photos she's got she always filters the whole picture or at least does the weird eye enlarging and disneyfying thing with the face smoothing filter on her kids?!

I mean if you must as an adult fine but isn't filtering your perfect as they are children really wrong and giving them one of the messages as growing women we hope they don't internalise, that they are not good enough as they are and must change their appearance to suit society? :sick::mad:

Also I'll copy and paste this exchange for you. EVERYBODY! Like LiTeRaLlY EvErYbOdY!! P.s I went to BiG ScHoOl too 🤪

Tony Evans
@TonyEva92385840

·
3h

Replying to
@AliceEvansGruff
Fuck that Sis! Everybody is behind you - like EVERYBODY! And everybody knows what junk food playground pond life these people are! Do they know we went to big school years ago (no private education here btw)?

Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
52m

You are my angel brother and reading your bio made me cry!! By the way I also love Rach so much ( your wife, for anyone reading this) that she is my Lock Screen on my phone! The kids are jealous!! Love you both more than words can say.

:sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I still can't get past this fully grown man continuing to use "sis" in every tweet to her. Junk food, playground, pond life? eh?

• Haha
  • Wow

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I shall bid you all good night. See you tomorrow, halfway through the next thread. Be well, be safe, be content, one and all.

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
I agree, she always overpowered him, even just in presence. And I don't mean in a good way. They just seemed very unmatched personality wise, like they put on a good-enough act together ( even though it was probably real for him at one point) but I'd hate to have seen some of the arguments those walls must have.
BW doesn't at all seem like she'd ever try to overtake him mentally, like AE always tries to do. I don't know the girl, but fwiw, she just has good vibes, seems to practice what she preaches, and seems on a path of positivity. And that really resonates with me as someone with a chronic illness; you have to stay away from the stress ( lol but I'm here, ignore that part) and it seems she is very mature for her age.

Then again, maybe it's just rose colored glasses because look what we have to compare her to. He could do a lot worse with someone who wanted to showboat around to put themselves more in the spotlight, but she's even dressed in a casual and practical way and seems to have been careful so as not to make things worse for him. She can't be half bad.
Yip that's what I thought Bianca to me just looks like the word peace and Alice just looks like headache. I thought there is Bianca, long black summer ish dress, white trainers - calm, no over the top attention grabbing "look at me" crap
I could be wrong, if I find out otherwise, I will gladly say so.

Those diehard AE FM's - just don't seem to get - the way she has treated people, especially and notably Ioan, for this to all come about. They are just human brick walls.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Can someone let me know when the Tamika/AD discussion ends. The end of the last thread seems full of it, just rehashing old ground, easy to skim but there were pages of it. There is so much more interesting stuff to talk about, AE’s tweets, fluffy dogs.

AE has definitely seen the dog reunion video. She has been as quiet as a mouse but now she is back to calling BW mediocre, just when BW has appeared in her black coat, simple back and shoes. BW dresses in a very understated and simple way - the complete opposite to AE - and seems calm and without drama. Who knows about the machinations around who has been posted what behind the scenes, and how much BW was involved, but just the lack of drama and the calm, the lack of gaudy embellishments on clothing, the understatement, must be like a soothing balm to IG. Honey as opposed to vinegar. IG dresses in an understated way, more so as he has aged, BW seems a better fit for him despite the age gap.
I agree, AE and IG were a very peculiar match. I believe BW suits his more reserved temperament much better. She seems kind and relaxed. AE’s narcissistic rages about being special and everyone else mediocre highlight how different they are. Besides BW is bubba bear’s momma, what’s not to love about bubba?

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
She’s a widow by proxy dontcha know! In fact, she’s an everything by proxy. Or directly.
Alice Elevenerife Evans
I called her Alice Two Shits (coz if you've had a shit, she's had two) in an earlier thread but now I revoke the title because of our moniker ;)

• Haha

Under_theRadar

basically Alice only now (sure) discovered the Tamika/Bianca Facebook convo from last week and went on a rant about it how this proves that Bianca is running a smear campaign against her and that Ioan's dignified silence is BS if he does his talk over others.

She also says that "Essie" is Bianca because she knows stuff only Alice and Ella know (makes sense, right): it's about that phone purchase, in reality it's what the pap wrote in the description LOL, but no one has told her yet. But she apparently also knows things only she, Ioan and the lawyer know (and apparently this week it's very scarily accurate), it looks like two of these things are that Ioan quarantined for 10 days and that Alice isnt letting him see the kids except of the house, but obviously both are things she herself implied, so no insider knowledge required (lol)

Also she claims that Ella wants to drop her dads name. She also continues to say that the kids dont want to go to him and his girlfriend. She says she cant move on and apparently cant do any stuff like going on holidays or booking a job because the kids dont want to be with Ioan and "the ho". She also claims that Ioan hold back her career the past 20 years

She is also back to campaigning against tattle. And she went on a pretty xenophobic rant about his name (read her tweets, it's hilarious)
Essie is Ella, I am absolutely convinced

• Haha
  • Wow

LoisLane

Alice’s weird mascara smudged slo-mo insta video was supposedly meant to be an anti-bullying message but she’s been bullying her estranged husband on social media for years and his new partner for months!

Wouldn’t it be great if Alice deleted her SM, got herself off the pills and booze, sober, helped her girls rebuild their relationship with their dad, got herself healthy (physically & mentally) and moved the F on?

It’s so sad that (she claims) one of her daughters wants to drop her dads surname - if true this is purely due to the narrative they have been fed by Alice. She says it’s because he didn’t tell them he had a new partner, but then in the next tweet she criticises him for mentioning Bianca in their facetime calls (which she LEANS INTO?!) so the guy can’t win.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SusanC

VIP Member
I'm totally lost on who is who and who thinks who is who and frankly I am not the least interested. I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm interested in AE and IG on here and that's about it. ✌
I'm with you. Too many Es for starters. Ella the eldest daughter, Ella the actress, Elsie the other daughter, Emma the dog, Essie someone who walked past. Now there's Bianca the other actress and Bear the other dog. Can't he find people with different initials?

• Haha
Reactions: 18