Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarkees

Chatty Member
Pigs might fly first! She'll spend the rest of her days punishing him in Narc Rage for daring to leave her.
Do you think she’ll find another relationship whilst still continuing to be a tit to her ex husband? Or just focus all her attention onto her former victim?

Reactions: 5

Under_theRadar

View attachment 921986

They really don't understand the words they're saying do they?
Um hi pot this is kettle, you're black 😂😂😂. Do they even hear themselves?

View attachment 922111

Oooh, my unmanicured hands! Ya got me!

View attachment 922118
So we've gone from 'I've only been on there twice' to 'I'll never go on there'.
How many times do you reckon she comes on in a day?
Oh we shall welcome her with open arms. She will stick out like a sore thumb but hey ho! In the words of Malice, bring it on bitch 😂😂😂

• Haha

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I am up to date for the first time since about thread 10! I haven't been able to comment because I've always been so far behind.

I have two cats, can knit and haven't murdered yet.
Yet... :eek: ;) Well done for catching up that's some feat!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Anyway in intermission between King Arthur and Harrow on telly last night I heard a program on ABC Radio which talked about the Welsh culture and history and how the current Prince of Wales is a usurper and there is a push from the Welsh people to be independent and have their own POW. The last one I think was a Gruffudd so maybe Ioan has a new career as POW?!

I'm putting money on him bifurcating and getting remarried ASAP. Alice said something about him saying he just wants the divorce ASAP so she thinks they are getting married ASAP. This will be another Brangelina. Divorce, followed by years of sniping over details of access.
I mean, why not?! Bore da!

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Yes, I never understood the suspicion of BW on here. It was people who fell for AE's narrative. I think that this could be a way (slowly slowly) for the girls to see that BW is not the monster AE painted her as. They will look at BW's insta (I have no doubt of this, especially Ella will) and they will see she loves her dog like they love Emma. This might be the best way for them to realise they were lied to. It won't happen fast but it's something positive from SM. Then they will contrast BW's videos with the weird shit their mom puts out. I live in hope. I bet OP is looking at her feed going WTF!?View attachment 923024
Ok I'm disclaimer-ing this with I am a body positive feminist and I am only talking in terms of dresses and large chested ladies - which I happen to be also so no shame on boobies of any size or shape, they are all beautiful (y)

Saying that... What is it that is so wrong about the boobage here, is it that the top is too small and subsequently there is too much side boob on show?
Or is it just the cut of the top + the necklace that doesn't go make for a weird optical illusion?
Is it her posture?
All of the above?

Answers on a postcard to the BBC broom cupboard please ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I am in the UK, But back in 2088 i went over to the States to study for a year as part of my BA degree. I went to LSU down in Baton Rouge (Geaux Tigers!). Anyway, there was a shop in Baton Rouge called World Market (or something like that) and my American friends took me and we got Salad cream, marmite, rich tea biscuits etc etc, and we had an English tea party type thing where we ate Cucumber and Salad Cream sandwiches, cheese and marmite.
so i am sure if Salad cream is available in Baton Rouge then im positive it is available in LA!!

;) Sorry I know it's a typo x

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
I actually looked into who she was talking to. It was quite sad. I spent 5 min scrolling and only got through last 5 hrs of posts. Asking people to follow him and saying good night to people. Seems like a decent guy but has some SM issues I think. He aimed the hate not at her account but Twitter in general I think.

• Sad

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
That story has fascinated me since I heard it, for so many reasons.

The thing that gets me about it is that he proposed after Alice gave him an ultimatum: propose by the end of the year, or we're over.

They'd been together seven years at this point, personally I don't think it's wrong to state your needs and boundaries and say that if the relationship isn't moving forward after a certain point it isn't working for you.

What's interesting is that he waited not only until the last possible minute of that ultimatum timeline, but he did it AFTER it was up. After midnight. She will no doubt have been stressed knowing that time was ticking and if he didn't propose that evening they were done. I can imagine the evening wearing on and her getting more and more enraged about the fact that it wasn't happening.

But what does that say to you if the man you're with has to be so heavily pushed into marriage? That even if you give him a deadline, he waits until the absolute last possible minute, goes over it, and then finally begrudgingly proposes?

It would be clear to anyone with two brain cells that that's a man who absolutely didn't want to get married to you, and most people would struggle to take that as a genuine proposal, start wedding planning, and walk down the aisle feeling secure and content about your future. Personally I'd feel quite demeaned if I'd had to force a man into marrying me after so long.

This is why I think that during the entire relationship Ioan was the one with the power and Alice knew and hated it. He was the more relaxed, laidback, casual, a bit unsure about Alice, keeping her at a bit of a distance distance while she pushed for commitment. It drove her crazy that he wasn't recognising her inherent brilliance and begging at her feet for her attention, desperate to lock her down and make her his wife publicly. Deep down she knew she was more into him than he was her, and that's why it's hurt so much that he's finally left for someone else. It confirms to her that what she knew all along was true: she was head over heels with him while he was a bit more lukewarm to her. And the impact that will have had on her huge ego!

They should both have ended it when it got to year 5-6, Alice wanted marriage, Ioan didn't. They could have split up, she might have met someone who was crazy about her and he could have had a shot at meeting someone nice and normal who he was really into. It feels like they got together and both had sunk cost fallacy ideas, that they'd been together so long now they might as well take the next step, and then the next, and the next... before you know it you're married with kids and a mortgage with someone who just doesn't make you happy.

Sorry for the essay, I type fast on a laptop, that only took me two minutes believe it or not haha.
If someone loves you, you really shouldn’t need to bulldoze them into a proposal. If only Ioan had seen the red flags at this point. But, love is blind.

It ain’t salad cream if it ain’t Heinz 😂😂😂
I love Heinz Sandwich Spread too 😋😋😋🥪

SusanC

VIP Member
But the user I’m talking about has detailed their age, how long they have been widowed and the area in which they live which is absolutely stupid imo.
The user was accused of being Bianca. The demographic summary seemed to be to show she has nothing in common with Bianca. Now it wouldn't have worked, sure, because Alice wouldn't believe it. But the person wasn't sharing to be a FM, she was sharing to be an anti-FM. And the demographics didn't narrow the true identity. So if she's not here and she wants to engage on Twitter how is that a problem?