Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Oh, bless you! I'm so sorry to hear that! Do they have any idea how long it's going to take to get rid of the rest of your unfortunate ink?
I’ve had ten sessions already. They’ve said in theory all the ink particles are destroyed now and it’s a case of being patient. And drinking lots of water! It’s on my leg so apparently it’s one of the more tricky places, especially for a female. Water retention 🙄 so in theory it should just keep fading now but I might need another blast in spring. How about yours? Is it completely gone now?

• Sad
Reactions: 3

LucySmith

VIP Member
Can she leave US and the re enter every 3 months until IG marries her? Does US have an engagement visa?

welp

VIP Member
Can she leave US and the re enter every 3 months until IG marries her? Does US have an engagement visa?
She can enter three months at a time, but not more than 6 months per year.

There is a engagement visa, but the process is long and he has to marry her then within 3 months again I think

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
They have the K visa. Once the paperwork is approved (6-9 months) and she enters the US she has 90 days to marry him. IMO this is the least likely scenario. The timeline doesn't make sense even if they met way before they said they did (they would have had to have decided to get married and to file the paperwork AT LEAST 6 months ago). He can't bank on his divorce being final within 90 days. And if they don't get married in that timeframe, she has to leave.
You also can't 'adjust status' from a visa waiver (where you can stay for up to 90 days) to a K visa. She'd have to go home while it's being processed.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’ve had ten sessions already. They’ve said in theory all the ink particles are destroyed now and it’s a case of being patient. And drinking lots of water! It’s on my leg so apparently it’s one of the more tricky places, especially for a female. Water retention 🙄 so in theory it should just keep fading now but I might need another blast in spring. How about yours? Is it completely gone now?
I haven't even started to have mine removed - dealing with a house move, a Master's and CFS is a bit overwhelming right now... but hav found a laser clinic and intend to get rid of it over the next year...

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
This doesn't mean she's sold a script. I was credited at one point with about 20 writing credits. They were short projects I'd done with friends for no pay, just exposure - we got together and worked on something and gave ourselves credits.
I'm sorry but being realistic there is no way she has gone from being an extra in Australia to having sold a script in Hollywood within a few months. It doesn't work like that. I've written about the visa issue before and I have extensive experience with the particular visa she needs - do a search through the threads for O1 visa. It's definitely possible she has it but I think we need to be realistic about her level in Hollywood. She worked as an extra in Australia and probably a lot of her credits are short projects. She's not selling scripts in Hollywood.
Can’t some producer friend of IG draw up a ‘contract’ as a costumes, makeup or location advisor etc on an ongoing project?
She’d just need to hang out there once in a while and get cash deposited in her account for it to work? Or am I missing something?

• Haha

lesdeuxyeux

Based on all the stories about him, I now firmly believe he is a - excuse my vulgarity, I am but a humble peasent - "tie me down and sit on my face" type of man.
See I think he stares at himself in the mirror when he’s performing 😬😂

Now that AE has the Ick we can assume she is going to rip into his looks from this point on. She has moved on from trying to remind him of the good times (removed the photos reminding him of Moscow) so she will be very scathing now. She knows he ain’t ever coming back.

I remember when I got the Ick about someone I was obsessed about. The relief. Like a big switch had been flicked. I truly hope that AE is now repulsed by him. I doubt it, but hope so. It may help her move on.
I think I’ve said this before here, but the ick is such a weird phenomenon. In my experience there’s no going back once you catch it (legit hope she truly does have the ick and moves on).

OR don't shoot me down, this is only a thought, and I don't think it is anywhere near the right time. But these things do happen.
Maybe they are pregnant? I mean they had absolutely LUSH conditions in France by the looks of it. If they fell pregnant by accident, despite precautions I could see both being very pro life - if that's the right way of saying it
And as I said I know it would be far, far from ideal timing, it could explain it though??
Would be a mental decision if so

Last edited:

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

View attachment 916849
I find that reasonable tbh. She also mentioned on a different occasion that the kids are free to change the spelling if they want once they grow up (I doubt that she thinks the same now!)

You reach that pretty quickly with chocolate. I sent every year a parcel to the states with chocolate and it's always more than 20 kg LOL
I always thought it was weird that his parents who were all gungho about teaching them the Welsh language so it wouldn't die out and give their kids Welsh names never bothered to even change their own names. Bizarre!

Moe

VIP Member
I mean this is the same woman that claims that Ella Newton went crazy on her when the poor girl did literally nothing (and Alice was the one who went crazy on her), or who published that reasonable wizard mail from Ioan and acted like the poor dude insulted her.

Anyone who believes her anything is just an idiot, sorry.
It’s so sloooooow here. I caught up in a few minutes.
Can you post any other stuff like yesterday please 😂

• Haha

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Are we *sure* BW doesn't have citizenship? If not, all this points to the relationship being a lot longer standing than they are saying. You don't move permanently across the world on a whim. It would have been planned for a while.
She may well do. I'm trying to remember if someone looked into her parents before when this came up and found out whether they were both australian born.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
OR don't shoot me down, this is only a thought, and I don't think it is anywhere near the right time. But these things do happen.
Maybe they are pregnant? I mean they had absolutely LUSH conditions in France by the looks of it. If they fell pregnant by accident, despite precautions I could see both being very pro life - if that's the right way of saying it
And as I said I know it would be far, far from ideal timing, it could explain it though??
This crossed my mind too after the paper shots the other day, probably being ridiculous though but stranger things have happened

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Omg I know we’re hammering in this to death but it’s AE’s fault for not completely losing her shit for nearly 3 days.
apparently applying for a regular visitors visa gets her an automatic 6 months (as opposed to 90 days visa-free) . Would you bring the dog though?
i suppose it’s long enough to test the water and see if she can get work?
57984AA6-4F3B-499D-9E26-9D0A8667286E.jpeg

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
She may well do. I'm trying to remember if someone looked into her parents before when this came up and found out whether they were both australian born.
I looked and couldn’t find any American ties. But I’m not that great of a spy

LucySmith

VIP Member
I’m going in for receipts. I’m hopeless at this and I don’t want to accidentally doxx anyone.
also I don’t know if I can share the shit hot lawyers new Twitter handle. But she is handing their arse to them.
I can look I just need an entrance in that’s all.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I was researching BW and what she may be worth last night on Google. Estimates range from one million to five million. IG is estimated at five million which we know is not going to go far with AE and includes the estimate of their house worth. I got curious when posts were wondering if IG is having to support her, AE and the kids. Now I'm wondering if BW is going to have to support him! 😏
Google also said EN was 30 when in fact she is 20

Perplexity

VIP Member
I'd imagine that Gruffudd is only Ioan's stage name/equity name (although i could be wrong) and that his name on his passport is Griffiths, like his parents and his siblings. Unless of course his parents wanted their children to have the Welsh form of the surname rather than the anglicised form.

For instance, Rhys Ifans real name is Rhys Evans, like his parents and his brother, but chose the more distinctive Ifans as his stage name.
I don’t think it’s his stage name.

Reactions: 2