Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alysifans79

View attachment 916849

I find that reasonable tbh. She also mentioned on a different occasion that the kids are free to change the spelling if they want once they grow up (I doubt that she thinks the same now!)

You reach that pretty quickly with chocolate. I sent every year a parcel to the states with chocolate and it's always more than 20 kg LOL
I'd imagine that Gruffudd is only Ioan's stage name/equity name (although i could be wrong) and that his name on his passport is Griffiths, like his parents and his siblings. Unless of course his parents wanted their children to have the Welsh form of the surname rather than the anglicised form.

For instance, Rhys Ifans real name is Rhys Evans, like his parents and his brother, but chose the more distinctive Ifans as his stage name.

Reactions: 4

Marj24

VIP Member
I guess I just come from a family where grandads weren’t handing out money 😂 Someone mentioned above that Bianca’s net worth could be around $5M, it just seems so unfathomable to me. But I guess there are lots of people who do have that kind of money!
I really don't know, just speculating, I think Brazzaka made more than just "a living". It is not unknown for family members to get an advance on their inheritance, with adjustments made to the will. As I said earlier, pure speculation!

rainynightinsoho

I’ve followed this thread for ages but never seen the Rugby video before, which I watched at the end of the last thread. It makes me so angry. Alice directs the whole thing. We don’t see her but she manipulates it all. She makes me sick.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I did this when I went to Welps account looking for a post and I thought well if they do it then shit I better follow suit. Lol

Can you explain to me how Helen has come into this, I’m lost on that .
Sorry Helen was a typo from me. One of the FM’s mentioned Helen and I got confused in my excitement.

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yeah, and that's my biggest question in all of this. Did she know it would be this bad and is able (and willing!) to put up with it? Or did she know it would be tricky but nowhere near this bad and it won't last that much longer?
Are you talking about how bad Alice situation would be?
I believe they knew there would be some issues but nowhere to this extent. So it’s a question mark over whether BW can handle AE drama

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Right you are. As with Alice's wiki, IG's particulars have been dug up by someone years ago from FamilySearch UK. Gruffudd is all...Gruffudd? Naughty brain. I blame you mob for digging up that shower photo I hadn't seen in yeeeears.

This popped up in relation to Black Hawk Down:

View attachment 917434

Which led to this. My brain can't cope with the trickery, it looks like her boots are reflecting the tiles!

View attachment 917435

From pages earlier, when people were talking about NZ and sheep, I was reminded of this little ditty, so forgive me for the slightly off-topic but is under spoiler for scrolling space (but it's not my fault I'm 10 pages later 😜)

Fuck, they had their moments eh!

Rabbit hole time. This was from a news article in march 2021
View attachment 917341View attachment 917342
Maybe I got in from work too late and now I’m up too early for my brain to be working but who is the stinky little chipmunk in this story please? 😂

• Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Are we *sure* BW doesn't have citizenship? If not, all this points to the relationship being a lot longer standing than they are saying. You don't move permanently across the world on a whim. It would have been planned for a while.

The thing is, some women just don't care that much. I'm not saying I think BW is one of them because I don't know. But some women would think 'well yeah, it's inconvenient' but ultimately as long as they get the guy they want, they'll put up with the kids and the ex-wife and largely just ignore their presence and go about their lives. Especially if it's a hot or rich guy and they're a superficial person who just wants what they want in that moment.

Again I'm not saying that applies to BW/IG. But let's imagine the situation was slightly different and IG was married to a nice, attractive, but not movie-star level beautiful woman, and a 25 year old Alice met him and decided she wanted him. I think that once she'd made the decision that she wanted him, then she'd do whatever it took to lure him away from his wife and family. And have him for a while, maybe even get married. Then she'd get bored and move on to the next. Women like that do exist. Hell, people like that exist. They see what they want and take it with little or no thought to the people involved/circumstances at play. Again (cos it's worth reiterating), this isn't my theory on the current situation. But some people just don't care about relationship baggage like we would. And I'm willing to bet a lot of those types find themselves in a town like Hollywood.

I mean, Linda Kolkena didn't seem to mind much that Dan was still very much married to Betty and they had 3 children together...
I watched this series again and it gives me the chills.

Blurp

VIP Member
Yes, this. One bazillion percent 👏🏻 This is why the lack of respect Alice and her ‘friends’ have been showing Ioan’s culture, his name, is so upsetting and disrespectful. He seems like a very patriotic guy, and has made videos in the Welsh language about Welsh independence. I can see he’s very passionate about this subject and this wonderful culture. Like another poster mentioned, it’s been seen in the past as a shameful thing to embrace your Welsh identity, and learning Welsh was banned for a long time, and you’d be punished for doing so. To strip people of their cultural identity is such a cruel and demeaning thing.
Not taking the time to learn how to pronounce someone’s name, or knowing how and just mocking it, is just so disrespectful, because they are such a powerful symbol of our identity and culture.
Alice knows what she’s doing, and I suspect this is why she’s seemingly never made a concerted effort to learn Welsh
I wonder whose decision it was that that the girls were registered as Griffith rather than Gruffudd? I'm sure that LA schools are cosmopolitan enough to cope with children whose names are a bit 'different'. @Mad Betty and any other Californians?

Howdy

VIP Member
I have! :ROFLMAO: I stopped shaving anything about 3 years ago (y) so much comfier! Tbh I'm not looking for a partner ever again so I've stopped caring what anyone thinks about me letting my boobies swing free of a bra and having hairy pits, legs and bits 🤷‍♀️ Still whip the moustache off though because even I have limits! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think you're quite right! I don't think my husband would approve but I let it go as far as I can get away with 😂 De-hairing is such a bore!

• Haha