Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Do you think they feel sorry for her as Xmas is coming and she only has - perhaps the girls for half a day and possibly no one else. So they feel the need to send her things.

Reactions: 2

SusanC

VIP Member
When it all boils down to it is that Alice, her acolytes and the FM have some fucked up opinions on what IG does. But at the end of the day what are the crimes?

Crime #1 He works for a living😱. Just like most people. It’s an important part of most peoples self esteem to be productive and to contribute.
Crime #2 He wants to have an adult relationship with another adult, as single people. I’m fairly sure that is a basic human right and not a reason to clutch pearls and have him castrated. Like 100’s of millions of people he can do that and be a good parent and fight his legal battles.
Crime #3 He is vain and looks after his image and looks. That is pretty much CPD for an actor.
Crime #4 He wants to be father to his children. The only reason he is not able to do that is because his Narc ex is stopping it and alienating his children.
Crime #5 His announcement of a new relationship was untimely. Yep it was, but it’s clear AE had gotten wind of it and would without a shadow of doubt sold the story to the DM.

Crime #6. The one he could be on the hook for. Did he start his relationship with BW before the announcement of the split?, very probably. But I don’t think AE and IG were a couple when he went back to Australia and AE knew that.
BW did tweet at the start of Jan 2020 that the new year would be a good one, something about 'we'. It sounded like she was in a relationship that had been hidden but would soon be open knowledge.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I think to her it was, she makes jokes and some are harsh but I don't know that she's aware enough to realise it. So she'd post pics he'd tell her not to, and she'd say "You're welcome ladies" so I think at times in her head she thought she was promoting him.
This is what I think too. There are a few aspects to the posting.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Did he HAVE to fly to Brisbane to get a job though? Could it not just be that he liked the script and decided to take that role?.... It's possible that the added bonus of a bit of time away from AE played a part, too.
Possibly but it wasn't that brilliant or groundbreaking a show. He could've done something of equal standard in the US (and got paid better).

LucySmith

VIP Member
Meh, she is single with no dependents. Her decision to relocate if she wants. It might seem emotionally and financially foolish to some of us. But she may have had plans to try HW anyway and this was a seize the day moment. I mean you don’t go into acting because you are looking for stability and a regular income. She tried that option for a bit and then pivoted in the acting direction. Maybe her diagnosis led her to be someone who lives in the moment.
I was thinking this also. That’s why I figure she goes for 3 months takes the dog. If it doesn’t work she can go home. BUT what if it works. How can she stay. They would have considered that surely.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Honestly, on the BW thing she's not responsible for IG's choices. I judge her choices a little though. Personally I would never up stakes and move across the world for a man going through a contentious divorce, especially when young children are involved. I'd only do it it I had my own life, job and place to live, so my whole life wasn't wrapped up in one person. What happens if it all goes to shit?
So funny I just answered you without reading this

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Hmm:
To be eligible for a B-1 or B-2 visa, the applicant must prove that the travel is temporary and they have the ability to self-fund all costs of the trip. Additionally, they must prove that they have no intent of remaining in the United States beyond their stay and abandoning a residence outside of the United States.

BIB - mine.
Aussies seem to have some E 3 work visa

mitchumau

re: Bianca's "career" there is something very odd about all this. Normally even a decent actress from Oz would have a veeeeeery tough time to find anything (even low budget) in Hollywood and we are meant to believe that an extra that barely had spoken roles in Oz will manage it on the back off the divorce of a c list actor? (that isnt even covered much in the states) Eh....

Btw her talent agency suddenly disappeared from IG there is still a website, though no mention of her (anymore?), a bit odd, isn't it?
8*
There is something very strange about all this and I cant figure out what.
I can still see the Instagram page of her Agency as well as the Facebook post congratulating her on her move to Hollywood:unsure:

Reactions: 1

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Where is the source that BW is rich? From her family when her parents aren't dead yet?

IG isn't worth $5 million either. Why does he still have a mortgage? AE said he got a quarter of his usual rate for the Reunion but that could be a lie.
What I could find was from work she has done. 🤷🏻‍♀️ IG doesn't have to have a mortgage - "wealth" is based on material assets. The phrase "worth so and so much on paper..."

tilly27

VIP Member
Can someone remind me please, does anyone off the top of their head know when that twitter post from Alice regarding the girls not wanting Gloria to go home, when was that posted?

alysifans79

re: Bianca's "career" there is something very odd about all this. Normally even a decent actress from Oz would have a veeeeeery tough time to find anything (even low budget) in Hollywood and we are meant to believe that an extra that barely had spoken roles in Oz will manage it on the back off the divorce of a c list actor? (that isnt even covered much in the states) Eh....

Btw her talent agency suddenly disappeared from IG there is still a website, though no mention of her (anymore?), a bit odd, isn't it?

There is something very strange about all this and I cant figure out what.
Good point. I would be surprised if she doesn't get some roles from the back of all this though. And it seems to me that she's gearing towards that. Personally, i think that at a certain level (budget/production) acting talent is much of a muchness and she will have something that no one at that level has (ie public exposure), that in itself i think will appeal to a certain type of producer (the type who smokes cigars and has a hairy chest, possibly). I could be wrong though, we'll soon find out.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
It's 9am here and I've been reading a novel since I woke up. Finally decided to check Tattle. Is Alice still quiet and it's just the FMs arcing up? Or is Alice raging too?