Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The problem is that there will always have to be contact because of the children so he won't ever really be able to divorce himself from Alice until Elsie reaches 18, even though legally they will be divorced. There is not likely to be a regular schedule because he is away so much, and that will involve discussion and there will be times that the children may be ill and when joint decisions have to be made about the kids
Normally this would be true but it won’t be in this case. The communication will go through the app until the kids are old enough to communicate directly With both parents.

Reactions: 2

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Off topic but because I happened upon the page that had Cthulhu chat, I really love the HP Lovecraft stories for their doomy gloomy horror, he's not the greatest writer but he had some really creepy ideas.

He was a hugely racist piece of shit though :mad:

Reactions: 2

Crapbagchrissie

Out of interest do you believe BW has gone through these men breaking up marriages?
No I don't, but I don't believe AE has cheated on IG either, I mean she did cheat on Olivier. There would be stories and proof if she had.

I making loads of typos today, no drink I swear! Just a child allergic to sleep at the moment 😂

Reactions: 1

Knitwit

VIP Member
Now that Bianca has opened up her Twitter, I took a look and can surmise a couple things based on her likes:

1. She has recently been liking a lot of posts about abuse and toxic relationships and escaping them. No surprises there.
2. She likes Ricky Gervais
3. She likes animals and animal rescue (I really like this. My little brain always tell itself that anyone who likes animals must be good)
4. She's a vegan
5. She believes aliens exist (I mean, statistically, she's likely correct)
6. She really, REALLY likes the positive thinking/law of attraction/manifesting ideology
7. She likes horror movies (I LOVE horror movies so this was nice to see)
In theory yes. But Ioan would drop her quickly if she did the same as Alice, so at the beginning she was never going to do this. The future will tell if that aspect differs from Alice or not.
I don't know that he would drop her quickly. He strikes me as someone who is prepared to put up with a lot of shit for a long time

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I haven't seen comments other than her lip filler. But she purses her mouth a certain way. It seems to be exaggerated as time has gone along. Her lips and smile looked great in that French interview. I don't know if I'm describing it accurately. It's definitely not the shape of her lips or mouth at all.
I think it was mostly in the comments in the DM that people said stuff about her mouth shape, not here. I felt bad for the wee E's as they have the same mouth shape and it felt kind of icky to side with those people

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I assume Bianca won’t have indefinite leave to stay in the US at this point - would she be on a tourist visa or something similar? (I’m not familiar with US visas). In which case, maybe her visit is a temporary one.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I haven't read anything about her infidelity. I must have missed that too. The pages here fill up at a rate of knots. Who was she supposed to have cheated with?
There is a lot on her infidelity in here. Someone more expert on it can explain as I hold little interest in it.

LucySmith

VIP Member
When I came into this Kiersten Warren was a FM for Alice from memory. Are they still friends can someone tell me? Does Kiersten still follow her and support her?