Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Oh she did. Something about he was back at such and such a time but wanted two weeks to be safe.
What she didn't say, but one assumes, is that he was taking precautions with covid and international travel. Which to me reads as a caring father.
I'm behind so forgive me if this has been covered, but if IG was self isolating due to covid why would he be going out to the shops?

Reactions: 3

tilly27

VIP Member
I also think that if he were in the UK, he could get “stop gap” jobs like voiceovers and maybe some Welsh language stuff, perhaps some theatre. Voiceovers (e.g. for documentaries) can be quite lucrative and plenty of quite big name actors do them. And I think he’s a big enough name to lead a West End play. And those are types of work which I don’t think are available to him in the US.
Whereas his pattern at the moment seems to be that he does a series from time to time, with longish periods of unemployment in between.
You're right. Plus I'm sure I read somewhere he did a few jobs of narrating books, maybe children's books, in Welsh I think (or I may be wrong, just something that popped into my head).

LucySmith

VIP Member
The area is not far from his house. The photo looked like it was taken in a furnished room so I assumed hotel. They might have a furnished rental apartment as well.
That will be why Alice said they had to have walked past her house, I assume she was stretching the truth into a lie. But made me think it must be near her house. Anyway she will be wanting to walk the dog but I bet they drive somewhere now after the paps got them. They won’t be walking their hood anymore.

Totoro

Off topic but because I happened upon the page that had Cthulhu chat, I really love the HP Lovecraft stories for their doomy gloomy horror, he's not the greatest writer but he had some really creepy ideas.

He was a hugely racist piece of shit though :mad:
My husband is a great fan. He has many collection pieces and I bought him for Christmas a new illustrated book and a tentacle pint glass from the US store. Costing me a fortune between shipping and custom charges, actually paid more for them than the actual goods 😆

• Heart

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I’m relatively new to this so forgive me if I’m wrong. I’m sure one of the others will have the receipts.
There was a tweeter that said BW stole her husband. I want to say Assart or something like that. AE jumped on that as proof BW was a stealer of husbands and had a trail of destruction behind her. Wasn’t true.
Ah! Thank you. Sounds just like AE to take everything at face value

Reactions: 2

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yes, no quarantine here in LA.

So are IG and BW in an apartment or house yet or in a hotel? Anyone know?
Where was the pap snap? It will be close to there. Is that area houses or apartments? The IG pic screamed apartment to me

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I had actually seen the user name around as they had liked a few posts in the past. They never commented but they had a definite hang up on BW. I saw them online watching us. Either I freaked them out or Mods followed my lead and kicked them out, but they hadn’t done anything wrong except the username is questionable.
Ok now I’m dying to find out which username it was 😂😂😂😂

LucySmith

VIP Member
I am surprised only because I went through a phase of watching the 'Nothing to Declare' Australia shows recently. On one show an American tried to smuggle in a cat in hand luggage and it was spotted on X-ray. She was denied entry and put on a plane back to the USA but the cat was apparently denied entry back in USA so had to be destroyed, why? It broke my heart (for the beautiful seven year old cat, not so much to foolish owner)
Johnny Depp got his dogs back easily enough