Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Thread titles
wee reminder for who ever is kind enough to start the new thread that Mods have agreed we can remove Ioans name or (shorten the names to just Ioan and Alice Evans or whatever works as long as it isn't only initials) to give a bit more space for the rest of the title ❤

Reactions: 3

estellastheme

Chatty Member
It could simply be that Ioan and Bianca moved to another building, one that is dog friendly. I suspect his original apartment wasn't something he'd have carefully picked because he liked it - he rented the first nearby apt he could find and afford in a very short period of time. Now he had time (and additional pair of eyes) to look for something proper.
He could have. Was giving a response for how they’d easily get a dog into a no pet building if he’s in the same place as before since it was directly asked about & super common.

DarnIt

VIP Member
I think she had a generic Bristol accent, but the years of being with "her man" who is "all man" and from Wales, she's picks up those soft vowels.
AE in that clip - standard middle-class English accent with touch of Bristol & tint of welsh phrasing - her own voice.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Out of interest do you believe BW has gone through these men breaking up marriages?
Aiming this question at the poster sorry
No. I know nothing about her other than she's with IG and I thought I'd read she'd been married but husband left after she was dignosed with MS but that might've been a lie

LucySmith

VIP Member
Pretty sure it was a magazine interview, went basically like "the swinging days are over" or something like that, I'll try to dig it up, but I'm sure I read it. There were a lot of rumours about at least him being unfaithful and their relationship being on the rocks around that time, which is one reason why no one understood why they went into a marriage.
Could it have been a joke?

Last edited:

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I don’t know if any of what she said in her latest rant is true or not. However, if my husband left me and wanted to take our daughter for two nights while his new girlfriend was there, I would be absolutely seething and probably very capable of Alice levels of shithouse craziness. Absolutely no way just yet. Fuck that.

Again, I don’t understand why BW has inserted herself in this mess. She just really should not be there at this time. She does seem nice and naive and out of her depth but there must be a part of her that is reveling in this attention. IG needs to wake up a bit I think.
I wonder if he's so desperate for support (recall, he suffers from anxiety disorder) that he didn't pause to think how terrible this looks? But surely she should have known better?

• Angry

Annabel21

she said BW has multiple sclerose and then questioned how she and Ioan could have kids

in fairness we discovered it and one of her minions probably informed her, but stiiil
I missed this too. In fairness it's hard to keep up. Thats awful if she does have it. Wouldnt wish that on anyone.

I am so sorry for all the pain your mother has been through. It's wonderful you can understand and love her and not hold anger or resentment against her for the choices that affected you. That takes a lot of empathy and maturity. ❤

@Penguin86 has opened a thread for us all to talk about non AE related things. I would LOVE to read your paper on the Voodoo priestess if you would be happy to share it.
Ah, coolio! If @Penguin86 has the thread link, I'll hang onto it! 💚 Love to you, CookieMonsta!

• Heart

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I finally joined Twitter so I can see all of AE's tweets for myself...what have I gotten myself into? I don't intend on posting a thing on that website let alone engaging with anyone (unless any nice Tattlers say hello)
Twitter is the den of evil!
PS I guess you can add me to the inevitable Christmas rota....
Good girl! We got this 💪

Wait, I hope that's not because of anything bad, I hope all's ok x

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGEStION: ALICE SAYS SHES BEING NICE, PLEASE CHECK HER OLIVE BRANCH TWICE

I don't know how to put that in bold? 😣
Highlight it and click the "B" in the top left of the text box (Or hold Ctrl+B on your keyboard). Or click the "B" and start typing x

Nonah

VIP Member
Why are we so certain that BW is having the dog shipped over to LA? Maybe she’s going home to spend Christmas with her fam?

brie l

VIP Member
Highlight it and click the "B" in the top left of the text box (Or hold Ctrl+B on your keyboard). Or click the "B" and start typing x
Thanks for posting this. I had no idea how to make text bold from my phone. You learn something new everyday.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I have no clue how how they could have done it visa-wise if its permanent but if its just a temporary visit it's weird because
a) she is shipping the dog over
b) she could have stayed away now that's more important for him to spend time with the kids rather than later
c) why spending Xmas with your new boyfriend instead of your family if again you supposedly have to chose when you can see him

the only explanation I could see is if he has a new project in spring, so when her visa runs out she can just go with him to whatever he shoots and apply a new visa upon returning, and so forth, until he marries her?
I don’t know how it works with visas but her dad lives in Brazil and I think she has mixed heritage so perhaps she manages to get some sort of visa that way? I have non-European friends who have been able to move to Europe on European passports because of their grandparents

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I still don't know. And at this point I'm too embarassed to ask. :(

And I must say, while I am very grateful for all the screenshots, you guys always have like 20% of battery left. You're giving me anxiety. :D

What recent posts? The ones Alice posted a long long time ago?

I have no idea how Ioan is with either girl, but Elsie is 4 years younger than Ella. So it makes sense the little one would get more cuddling, the big one was getting a bit old for that. He is shown playing and cuddling Ella too when she was much smaller.
I've forgotten already but BIB refers to writing something in BOLD

Re IG and the girls I was just meaning over the last years, not recent posts. You're probably right about it being because of the age difference.