Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Can I ask where you're getting the impression IG has a favourite from? He never posts. I agree with your other comment though. We shouldn't be commenting on AE's body. Her behaviour provides enough snark material!
Oh I was just going by the fact that he appeared more huggy and affectionate with little E, but as someone else said it's probably just because she's youger

Reactions: 4

brie l

VIP Member
Funnily enough my grandad was from Wales, Jones no less. I can't condone any of that behaviour. I think some of her behaviour on Social media is cringeworthy and is out of order, absolutely no doubt of that. I don't think she is a narcissist though. I think she's troubled and struggling with alcohol. She needs to address that and admit it to herself. I think she is in pain and is hitting out. That does not make it right but i can see she's in pain. I don't think she is faking that. As i said the real victims here are those girls. The best outcome is if Alice gets it together for her own sake and for those girls. This is a shitshow and id hate to see it end badly.
My ex husband is a Jones from Wales. I been there a few times. His family came from Ystalyfera. I know a few Welsh sayings, my ex Father in law was fluent.

I just asked him. He said If your bad at math, then you’re dog water at it. Means you are bad at something, you’re dog water. Lol kids
I will have to bust that one out and feel "down with the kids". I did say Awkward Turtle in a meeting this week and that got a great laugh. Im totally old school.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Agreed, hands off all the cool monsters. I'm sure someone mentioned Godzilla recently too :(

I've just googled Ungoliant (shudder) you can have that one!
Sorry, Godzilla was me. But yeah, Godzilla is too cool for AE too. And nobody better mention AE and Mithra in the same post!

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
I thought this too, but they say they got this from twitter from the account of a former tattle turd, and indeed you can find those exact screenshots there

so false alarm, probably :p
Omg it took me way too long to work this all out, what was going on 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow

LucySmith

VIP Member
It might have been AE taking the Ella's phone or dictating 'inappropriate' things. I put nothing past this nut job. When she says she can't do things (such as Ella asking about lying or cheating), she's already done it.
Yeah but I think Ellas at an age where she could be doing it off her own back. But of course fed lies and info by Alice.

Popcorn&Peanuts

Thanks to the wonderful sleuthing and considered insights of some of the posters here, I now think all of the three main players have very questionable behaviours.

Just as in real life, he who shouts loudest gets most attention and Alice has been shouting the loudest.

Alice is pretty much off the scale bonkers. Ioan sounds like he is easily led and could do with some serious time out to work on all of his issues. Bianca (like Alice) seems to like the drama and by the looks of things is pretty ok about having affairs with married men.

I wouldn’t want to mix with any of them in real life but I do find the dynamics etc very fascinating.
^ All of this, x 100.

Knitwit

VIP Member
That's so terribly sad. I'm so sorry.
Thank you so much. He is much better now. We had a crisis with his health and she showed who she was. We were the ones scrambling doing all we could while she verbally battered him and had no insight, other than how it was affecting her

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Where was the pap snap? It will be close to there. Is that area houses or apartments? The IG pic screamed apartment to me
The area is not far from his house. The photo looked like it was taken in a furnished room so I assumed hotel. They might have a furnished rental apartment as well.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It was this comment
View attachment 915356
from this youtube video (basically Alice hit a influencer in a car park, went batshit, the story got to TMZ, and the Lady basically explained what happened)

most of us think that Alice wrote this pretending to be Ella which would be honestly even worse

this was almost 2 years ago (february 2020)

The comment disappeared after the video was shared here a few months ago (so over a year after it was originally posted) and somebody replied to Ella that her comment was beautiful and that it's great that she shows support for a parent and that she should always love her parents, to which she replied that this comment made her day/smile etc.

Split custody is completely disliked by courts
It does happen though.

brie l

VIP Member
and you know, here is the thing now to come back to their custody fight. Assuming this was written by Alice or with her knowledge this proves that she has no issues to weaponize her own kids for her sole benefit. She keeps claiming that she doesnt in this divorce, but past behavior proves that she is capable of it.

It did
View attachment 915473
FFS ...

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I only know British accents from my Dad and I binge watching EVERY BRITISH SERIES EVER MADE but I don't think I've ever heard an accent like AE. Is this for real or is she just overdramatizing and over acting her own damn accent?
Also….AE was brought up in Bristol. This is a Bristolian accent. She sounds nothing like this.