Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off topic, please forgive me friends:

the 2 girls have nearly identical names which sound like nicknames of each other’s names and I find this so unusual and needlessly confusing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile he probably had 12+ hours/5-6 days per week work days on set. He obviously enjoyed the days he had off and the nights *cough* but she really is acting like he spend 4 months on vacation while she was parenting two toodlers without nanny and with a part time job herself.
Don’t forget she has a full time job. Endless posting on SM. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somewhere in the internet archives, there's celebrity gossip/ blind items about her on that Hallmark movie. AE used to troll the IMDB boards, not just her IGs, but others and obviously her own.

The Xmas card movie had stuff about how AE would show up unprepared, didn't know her lines, had conflict with crew members, thinking she was on a movie where there were endless takes... just what you would expect.

But what was suggested is that she just could not get on with Ed Asner. He's long known as a pro and workhorse actor and wasn't putting up with her nonsense. He (allegedly) didn't want to be around her or near him on the set unless she was directly in the scene with him and then in very limited amounts. There's a lot of weird editing in that movie.

I will try to find it - I had been a fan of IG from the Forsyte saga and remember them as a couple but this was a long time ago.
I would ❤ to see the IMDB trolling comments she made!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think we'll ever know when they got together etc. and over analysing photos and stuff will just drive you insane.
I'm not trying to figure out when they got together, I'm trying to pinpoint what feels off to me about their 'relationship'.
I think most of us are analysing photos and other stuff to some extent...

Reactions: 5
Somewhere in the internet archives, there's celebrity gossip/ blind items about her on that Hallmark movie. AE used to troll the IMDB boards, not just her IGs, but others and obviously her own.

The Xmas card movie had stuff about how AE would show up unprepared, didn't know her lines, had conflict with crew members, thinking she was on a movie where there were endless takes... just what you would expect.

But what was suggested is that she just could not get on with Ed Asner. He's long known as a pro and workhorse actor and wasn't putting up with her nonsense. He (allegedly) didn't want to be around her or near him on the set unless she was directly in the scene with him and then in very limited amounts. There's a lot of weird editing in that movie.

I will try to find it - I had been a fan of IG from the Forsyte saga and remember them as a couple but this was a long time ago.
So many red flags IG failed to see/ignored back then. Did he drink a lot in the naughties? Saw AE through rose-tinted beer goggles!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah agree. What does dear Alice intend to do with them anyway? A repeat of Thanksgiving or come off SM for once & devote some time to them? I'm not even convinced she wants them with her as much as she doesn't want them with Ioan. She isn't a normal loving mum, she's a bitter Narc. A normal loving mum wouldn't be using their daughters as pawns & alienating them from their daddy. That doesn't just hurt Ioan it hurts the girls too.
She's a POS.
That worries me too. My thoughts are they will be too terrified to enjoy any time with their dad because they'll be grilled afterwards😒. Other people here might have better ideas than me, if the girls do enjoy being with their dad would she (with the myriad poss mh issues she has on top of being an hole) would she eventually lose interest in them as they were her "hold" on him? Don't enjoy saying that but it makes me wonder having been through same but genders reversed 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes! And that was another case I was glued to. Kelly was nowhere near as public or unhinged as Alice but same vibe. The international element (which was her fault) didn’t help her case though.
Losing her children was 💯 her fault. If she had agreed to 50/50 custody and didn’t make sure the father of her children was deported, she would still have her children in the US with her. Even after she lost custody, she was able to bring the children to the US every summer. But no. She had to try to kidnap them. So of course now the children are not allowed to visit her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
:oops:
I have an accent from three different countries and no matter which I'm in, someone always asks where I'm from, or asks if I'm from Canada. I've never been there! 🤣
Haha I have English mother American father, native american in mix, growing up got told I didn't look English (although heavy English accent) in US get asked am I Australian then years ago in US got told "you sure talk funny for an Indian"🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Losing her children was 💯 her fault. If she had agreed to 50/50 custody and didn’t make sure the father of her children was deported, she would still have her children in the US with her. Even after she lost custody, she was able to bring the children to the US every summer. But no. She had to try to kidnap them. So of course now the children are not allowed to visit her.
And she still thinks she’s the victim. It’s incredible.

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed that IMBD entry for IG still says:-

He resides in Los Angeles, California with his wife Alice and their two daughters.

Mmmmmm……wonder who is responsible for that?

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched her in a show called Best of Both Worlds on YT (its annoyingly uploaded in 10 min segments). Not going to lie, I got invested😁. She was OK in it. Probably carried slightly by more talented actors but its actually watchable.

Reactions: 3
I'm not trying to figure out when they got together, I'm trying to pinpoint what feels off to me about their 'relationship'.
I think most of us are analysing photos and other stuff to some extent...
Ooh ok. Im not really convinced they're in a relationship. Probably just having fun together. I doubt the venom AE is spitting bothers her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that she was hoping she’d get rid of him and get huge amounts in child maintenance and spousal support.
There are lots of similarities.
Both women American with the children in America to men with families primarily based in Europe.
Both women also tried to use their media presence to bully the fathers and neither want to share in any way.

Also both overestimate their own intellectual capabilities and underestimate others.

• Sad
I've just bursted out laughing 😃 Sorry if someone has pointed this out before. I went noseying about on IMDB. Some have made sarcastic comments about IG being in Liar, completely missing that AE was in something called Liars All! PMSL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was saving this and now that welshfitnessgirl has beautifully rung in the holiday season it feels appropriate, haha.

(To the tune of “Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer”)
View attachment 898826
This is absolutely the most brilliant and uproariously funny Christmas song ever! I’ll be going around singing it all day. 🤣🤣🤣

So this is a long standing pattern of behaviour for her and not merely a reaction to the stress of separation. I honestly wonder why it took IG so long to leave her.
I imagine he tried to. Many times even. And there were also children involved.

• Heart

I did wonder why she had only been in one film, many of the actors are in multiple Hallmark movies. That explains it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.