Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, unrelated to the evaluations, I was curious about The Christmas Card since her fans seem attached it and holy smokes, she has one of the worst, strangest American accents I've ever heard in this. Every single word she says, every intonation, is just ever so slightly off and slurry. It's fascinating.

I'll confess I'm poor at doing accents and my dumb American self certainly couldn't do a convincing English one, so maybe I'm not one to speak, but it isn't, like, my actual job. I assumed she was a fairly skilled actress who just couldn't get work here because she didn't stand out enough when she was young enough for prime roles, but um. My opinion may have changed.
I've never seen this movie. Her American accent is truly terrible.
So she wrote that email too??

Send help… I think I’ve wet myself. 😂
She absolutely wrote that email. Those are her words.

It's clear she has always been problematic.

Reactions: 3
bottom tweet is about an article over the fight vs tattle btw

top tweet sadly was a response to a private account (context was her getting Christmas Eve, so I reckon the user suggested that the kids should have a say themselves, so she suggests that the kids seeing their dad would be child abuse? wow)
Screenshot-20211201-192104-Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
:oops:
I have an accent from three different countries and no matter which I'm in, someone always asks where I'm from, or asks if I'm from Canada. I've never been there! 🤣
I’ve been asked if I am from Australia. Never been there either 😂😂😂😂

top tweet sadly was a response to a private account (context was her getting Christmas Eve, so I reckon the user suggested that the kids should have a say themselves, so she suggests that the kids seeing their dad would be child abuse? wow)
View attachment 899486
They’re not going? So she doesn’t plan to honour the agreement. What a great person she is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

top tweet sadly was a response to a private account (context was her getting Christmas Eve, so I reckon the user suggested that the kids should have a say themselves, not sure why she would call it child abuse though!)
View attachment 899486
Was just screen-shooting (shotting? shooting? shootties?) myself! I wonder if she means that it would be child abuse for the children to go to his for Christmas? I mean come on!!

• Angry
Was just screen-shooting (shotting? shooting? shootties?) myself! I wonder if she means that it would be child abuse for the children to go to his for Christmas? I mean come on!!
yeah i just edited that in, she clearly means that.

"I totally dont do parental alienation" - Alice Evans

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Child abuse. But that isn’t for you to decide is it Alice. If it’s child abuse, let a professional qualified person look at the situation

Reactions: 18
Sorry meant to post the link to this website on my previous post

Wow so the crazy behaviours has been going on for years. Makes me wonder about him too. As in was it an emotionally abusive relationship from her side all along? Did he genuinely think the sun shined out of her arse until the last couple of years? Is he as strange as her? So many questions

Reactions: 13
yeah i just edited that in, she clearly means that.

"I totally dont do parental alienation" - Alice Evans
I’m sure she has terrified the kids so much that when the time comes they’ll start screaming and crying. I can’t even begin to imagine what she might have told them.
I get angrier and angrier with this woman and I don’t even know her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I suppose though, just to indulge my unlikely conspiracy theory for a second, maybe he didn't want to cause problems for someone who lived and worked in L.A., especially knowing he wasn't going to be around for a while. AE has already proved she has no problem tracking people down with the intent to cause problems for them. On the other hand, someone who lives on the other side of the world...
Going along with this conspiracy theory for a minute.., maybe he got the idea when AE accused him of an affair with Ella Newton. Maybe IG and BW became friends and they have both been in these horrible situations (him Alice her ms diagnosis and divorce) and made a plan to make her name known to persue her acting career and he could get rid of Alice.
Imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 899486
That'll go down well with the courts, refusing access.

Reactions: 13
I was reading up with interest about the Kelly Rutherford case while catching up with the thread after work, and wow. The similarities are scary. I don't know about many of you others here, but although I do really despise AE for what she is doing to IG and the Es, now that this is turning down the path of valuation I genuinely am finding myself feeling a bit more sorry for her. On the one hand, I feel that she thoroughly deserves retribution after such a nasty campaign against IG and BW (and pretty much anyone who disagrees with her), but on the other, I'm genuinely worried for her and the devastation she'd feel if the worst (in her book) were to happen.

In my eyes 50/50 would be for the best, but to begin with she needs to be held to account for the damage she will have done to IG and the Es perhaps in the form of enforced therapy. I'm no legal beagle 🐶 but she can't be allowed to continue with the parental alienation. For the sake of the girls things need to be monitored by professionals. What worries me is that she'll go the Kelly Rutherford route and refuse to adhere to court orders (as she has implied that she may well do) and then she'll only make things infinitely worse for herself. I dislike her but I don't want her to wind up in that situation.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 899486
JFC, she is such an a-hole. She has filled those girls with so much fear at this point. They've watched her come undone and blame their father for it. The stories about choosing Bianca over them must be too many to count at this point. She's spun a narrative to the girls that has broken them. It's so harmful and unfair.

That assessment/evaluation better happen ASAP. There has to be an intervention. The damage is already being done. This will shape the rest of their lives.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes, that will be Alice’s next bullshit “Dad can afford to spoil you with gifts and he’s trying to BUY you while I sit here starving in the dark”. None of this is new.
Oh jeez I can just imagine it. I swear AE and my mother could be long lost sisters

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is off topic, please forgive me friends:

the 2 girls have nearly identical names which sound like nicknames of each other’s names and I find this so unusual and needlessly confusing
My mother met a girl who worked in the bank, her name was Marie and her sister's name was Maree...

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s just as bad if she’s lying about them for attention and they are fine about it all.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry all, I've been away for a good month or more, can someone tell me who BW is? cheers

btw genius, this title. I nearly busted something.

edit: nvm, I was able to find out. MAN have I missed a lot; kicking myself- going to have to read the threads back 😄
edit 2: there's been like 18 threads?!@?@?#?
Buckle up buttercup, it's a wild ride! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.