Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @welshfitnessgirl (slightly edited due to length)

Please keep thread suggestions to the end of the thread to make it fair for everyone. Please use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember no swearing.

For sensitive/triggering topics spoiler boxes are recommended.

The pink button is a wiki for background info on what had been going on.

Continue here. On the latest: Alice is mad that Ioan gets to spend Christmas Day with the kids. Ho-ho-ho

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just been catching up over coffee...this is in no way meant to be a recap, just a few thoughts.
- AE has said the girls are being evaluated. Do we know if AE is also being evaluated or is this just an assumption/speculation?
- To those who know more about narcissism, how easy would it be for AE to appear as charming, 'just someone who is hurting' and reasonable in her (supposed) evaluation and pass? Nobody is going to be presenting the psychiatrist with screenshots of her tweets. It'll be based purely on her performance.
- Lots of activity from IG in recent days, it appears, as many of us had hoped: a possible emergency custody hearing / letter on a Sunday from his lawyers stating 50/50 custody and when he'll have the girls, an evaluation for the girls, and a possible restraining order/cease and desist of some kind which may be behind her decision to stop using BW/IG names on social media and privatising her tweets.
- She's claiming that BW is referenced in these legal documents which is so obviously bullshit. I'm half hoping that it emerges that BW/IG broke up long ago or were never properly together so that her lies completely unravel.

Reactions: 39
Thanks for doing the business @welp and congratulations to @welshfitnessgirl for the seasonal title. Only 25 days to go…🎄🎄🌲🌲

Perhaps we should add for the benefit of new posters, we were on a warning by the mods of being shut down on the last thread so if you see an iffy post report it rather than pile on and start arguing. It would suit some parties for this thread to be closed down which could attract provocative posters with that end in mind. I think we can all agree we are not AE and her FMs, we like debate and are open to different opinions, but we don’t like personal attacks or rudeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I've just been catching up over coffee...this is in no way meant to be a recap, just a few thoughts.
- AE has said the girls are being evaluated. Do we know if AE is also being evaluated or is this just an assumption/speculation?
- To those who know more about narcissism, how easy would it be for AE to appear as charming, 'just someone who is hurting' and reasonable in her (supposed) evaluation and pass? Nobody is going to be presenting the psychiatrist with screenshots of her tweets. It'll be based purely on her performance.
- Lots of activity from IG in recent days, it appears, as many of us had hoped: a possible emergency custody hearing / letter on a Sunday from his lawyers stating 50/50 custody and when he'll have the girls, an evaluation for the girls, and a possible restraining order/cease and desist of some kind which may be behind her decision to stop using BW/IG names on social media and privatising her tweets.
- She's claiming that BW is referenced in these legal documents which is so obviously bullshit. I'm half hoping that it emerges that BW/IG broke up long ago or were never properly together so that her lies completely unravel.
Seeing as IG is being so pro-active and going through the proper channels, I’d say he has the screenshots. I don’t think she can act her way out of this one.
She couldn’t act her way out of a wet paper bag, but I also think she can’t manipulate an actual therapist. All those pseudo-therapists on Twitter can’t save her now.

Reactions: 31
So is quarantine still a front for him just shagging Bw on US soil? Sounds legit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The therapist isn’t there to analyse her. They are there to see how her attitude and parenting practices are impacting the children that’s all. She won’t come out of it glowing but if Ioan is going to be living with BW, who the kids have never even met, how that will be viewed in terms of the custody arrangement? It’s a really odd situation.

Reactions: 12
Oh as for AE, she will try act it out but she’s volatile and with a good lawyer asking the right questions, she will fold faster than BW’s french knickers into her suitcase

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For purposes of the threads (or wiki) can we state that Alice is not allowed to speak to IG, knows nothing about him anymore and no one close to him is talking to her either. So all the things she says is just from here, her FM’s or her over active imagination

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry all, I've been away for a good month or more, can someone tell me who BW is? cheers

btw genius, this title. I nearly busted something.

edit: nvm, I was able to find out. MAN have I missed a lot; kicking myself- going to have to read the threads back 😄
edit 2: there's been like 18 threads?!@?@?#?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The therapist isn’t there to analyse her. They are there to see how her attitude and parenting practices are impacting the children that’s all. She won’t come out of it glowing but if Ioan is going to be living with BW, who the kids have never even met, how that will be viewed in terms of the custody arrangement? It’s a really odd situation.
2 stable adults vs a drunk mentally unwell mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing with (good, non-Twitter-certified) therapists is that they know how to ask pointed questions—questions that aren’t necessarily leading or forcing the children to acknowledge something that may not be there, but will get them to open up about the reality of their situation without them realizing it. It’s quite interesting, really.

I imagine that even if Alice tried coaching them beforehand on what is “right” to say, there’s no way she could guess what the girls will be asked or what psychological techniques will be implemented to evoke their honesty.

If they’re evaluated I am extremely hopeful that they’ll reveal even the tiniest detail, the smallest hint of an issue, from which the therapist can tease out some genuine answers.

You think this is the part where tit will start getting real regarding the custody battle? It feels like the walls are closing in now.

Reactions: 20
I'm glad the girls are getting evaluated, hopefully they will get the help they need. I'm loving the new thread title :love:. It's taken half an hour to catch up on the thread, luckily I exercised beforehand 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We don't know that Bianca is involved. It's speculation at this point.
I don't trust AE's word as of course she'll twist it so she looks like the down trodden woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can see AE getting forced into rehab and mental health therapy if she wants 50/50. I don’t imagine Ioan wants full custody he just wants the fuckery to stop.

Reactions: 24
Ah okay, so a therapist will speak to AE as part of the girls' evaluation?

Also re: people coming in and being nasty - I think we should really ignore them when the nastiness begins. As others have said, it could very well be that they want to provoke us and get the thread shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anybody know what evaluation of children involve, just out of interest? Somebody posted a very good link to 730 evaluation (thank you it was very informative!) but it talks there mostly about therapist talking to parents and "sometimes to children". AE said "girls have to be evaluated" - is it just her way of twisting things or what, I wonder. I have to say this evaluation, regardless of circumstances, sounds pretty unpleasant. Somebody you’ve never met judging your entire personality morals and values by one interview.. hmm.. also re parental alienation: is it something that can be legally pursued in US? As far as I know in UK they only started talking about it probably 15 years ago and back then absolutely nothing could be done legally at all :(

Reactions: 8
Ah okay, so a therapist will speak to AE as part of the girls' evaluation?

Also re: people coming in and being nasty - I think we should really ignore them when the nastiness begins. As others have said, it could very well be that they want to provoke us and get the thread shut down.
It is almost certainly at 730 evaluation. I think one or both parents, the kids are all assessed. Even Gloria could be

Reactions: 7
The weird dairy milk/shortbread stalker just referred to AE as a domestic goddess. Totally deluded. Has he seen the state of her windows/Thanksgiving dinner. She's more Cyril Smith than Delia Smith

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.