Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. As much as we say he underestimated her, she underestimated him completely. She’s lost the control she had and this is what we’re seeing in her behaviour. She’s raging he dared leave and how he’s handling it all now legally and properly. Each time she tries to out-do him, he steps up. There’s the contentious photo release (I’m of the mind he had enough and wanted to let her know he wasn’t coming back) then when she’s going off about him being a dead beat dad and the cocaine use he gets 50/50 custody and Christmas Day. She knew a decision was coming and she tried to throw him under the bus before she lost. She wanted 80/20 custody.
These are the ramblings of a narc losing control.
I dont think he has underestimated her at all. He or someone advising him has got the full measure of her. There is no way for him to exit without her reacting in this way. BW is just a name she can put to a belief she had already. Before then she was dismissing the collaborative agreement, alienating the children, abusing him on SM and selling stories and interviews.
She wants him to react to her. Nothing would make her happier than to have him ring up and yell at her so she can cry and use her baby voice. But there aren’t many more lows for her to sink other abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like this may be how much he was also for the project in France. She also said it would pay for six years of schools fees at $50k a year.
Idk why thus is what’s sticking with me from this but there are very few private schools in LA that are even near $50k/yr and definitely not elementary ones unless you’re sending them to a full k-12 school which doesn’t jibe with the two schools in opposite directions stuff she witches about.

Reactions: 4
I like it. What did he send on the other days?? 😂
The 5th has to be … on the 5th day of Christmas MTL gave to me 5 Gold (omg B has posted on IG and she’s wearing an engagement ring but wait it’s her mums )… rings 🤣🎄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nae bother chickie x

Are you UK? Wouldn't it be weird if they had worked together too. Mine worked predominantly in the North Sea and for Roemex I think it was.

No roughneck for me😬, quantity surveyor to trade.
Keep well x
I am in the UK, and Dad worked in the North Sea too! I can't remember who for but I'll ask my Ma and let you know. Ooooo how fun! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He has to absolutely sing his heart out in it as well .. voice of an angel ❤ Something I’m thinking of buying as a fan gift for IG
So her motto for handbags is "more is less"?

This isn't limited just to handbags, I've noticed.
The less she should be shouting on SM, the more she does it. The less she should be damaging the kids, the more she does it etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So her motto for handbags is "more is less"?

This isn't limited just to handbags, I've noticed.
The less she should be shouting on SM, the more she does it. The less she should be damaging the kids, the more she does it etc.
I think her Motto for handbags is hatred .. exhibit A 👆🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion - Tis’ the season of joy, all AE seems to do is play coy and annoy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.