Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE told the FMs that $4k is his rent on FB. They were complaining about him wasting money. It should all go to AE of course lol
Do they write anything about his actual career on that facebook "fan" group? lol

Have they said more stuff on there that hasnt been mentioned here so far? I refuse to create a FB for this tit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do they write anything about his actual career on that facebook "fan" group? lol

Have they said more stuff on there that hasnt been mentioned here so far? I refuse to create a FB for this tit lol
Yes, please tell all, we are not worthy. 😉 I refuse to as well. 🤪

Speaking of AE having an agent, if the FMS are so concerned about IG “wasting” his own hard earned money while his wife sits back on her ass drinking wine, being online, and eating Cafe Gratitude that tastes so fine then why don’t they become her agents? Never mind that AE is no doubt doing nothing while the nanny cleans the house he bought. The nanny who works while his children are at school who probably has to wait on AE and keep her company during the day. The one who probably fetches drinks for her and listens to her talk tit about IG all day. The nanny whose salary he is paying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Speaking of AE having an agent, if the FMS are so concerned about IG “wasting” his own hard earned money while his wife sits back on her ass drinking wine, being online, and eating Cafe Gratitude that tastes so fine then why don’t they become her agents? Never mind that AE is no doubt doing nothing while the nanny cleans the house he bought. The nanny who works while his children are at school who probably has to wait on AE and keep her company during the day. The one who probably fetches drinks for her and listens to her talk tit about IG all day. The nanny whose salary he is paying!
His "official" fb page is a joke and not worth joining. I did glean that info on there a while ago though.

Who else thinks AE will use the child support she gets for cosmetic procedures, wine etc? She will also need it for her fender benders too cos 10% spousal support just won't cut it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His "official" fb page is a joke and not worth joining. I did glean that info on there a while ago though.

Who else thinks AE will use the child support she gets for cosmetic procedures, wine etc? She will also need it for her fender benders too cos 10% spousal support just won't cut it. 😁
I wouldn’t doubt it for a moment! She drives like she’s on a carnival ride, the bumper car sort. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please vote for the thread titles if you haven’t yet. If you have a suggestion for a title post it. We’ll soon be at 1000!

I just found a bunch of interesting comments on D-listed. This was from 9 mos. ago when their break-up happened and here is one from the D-listed article referring to the selfie of AE and IG after returning from Oz.
Speaking of grumpy, poor Alice might need to get her eyeglasses prescription checked because from looking at her Instagram (Ioan’s has been set to private, along with his Twitter), she missed a lot of writing on the wall. Her feed is resplendent with smiling, happy kid and puppy pictures. And almost every picture she’s posted of Ioan includes a caption that suggests he’d rather be anywhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
hm, this is interesting, he put his socials back to public and deleted all pictures of his wife. Alice now features as one of his followers again, so guess at some point she tried to follow him again (lol)

I have a suspicion now re: him cheating, but I dont have enough proof yet 🤔

hm, this is interesting, he put his socials back to public and deleted all pictures of his wife. Alice now features as one of his followers again, so guess at some point she tried to follow him again (lol)

That’s too damn funny about him deleting all Alice’s pics, and her stalking him still.

I'm not a big Ioan Gruffdd fan. I couldnt pick his wife out of a line up. But I can't stop reading this thread 😳😳😳

She sounds like a total nightmare. Can't make my mind up about him - has he been totally henpecked and suddenly grew a backbone? Or has he got a young pretty thing stashed away somewhere???

Either way, I hope their kids are okay. Although I suspect their mother will make sure they're not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please vote for the thread titles if you haven’t yet. If you have a suggestion for a title post it. We’ll soon be at 1000!

I just found a bunch of interesting comments on D-listed. This was from 9 mos. ago when their break-up happened and here is one from the D-listed article referring to the selfie of AE and IG after returning from Oz.
Speaking of grumpy, poor Alice might need to get her eyeglasses prescription checked because from looking at her Instagram (Ioan’s has been set to private, along with his Twitter), she missed a lot of writing on the wall. Her feed is resplendent with smiling, happy kid and puppy pictures. And almost every picture she’s posted of Ioan includes a caption that suggests he’d rather be anywhere else.
I don't think his sm were set to private that early. I don't know for sure when that happened though. Anybody have knowledge on when this happened? I thought it was when they split or shortly after. ???

It was when they split. D-listed was just going on about how it was not out of the blue that he was done with her.
His sm didn’t get set to private until the Twitter debacle.

It was when they split. D-listed was just going on about how it was not out of the blue that he was done with her.
His sm didn’t get set to private until the Twitter debacle.
When she first announced that he said her husband is to leave his family (*eyes roll*) "next week", then it was deleted, then she alleged that he deleted it? That debacle?

Who cares if he cheated? That would be the reason she would be hurt but still doesn't excuse her behavior. If he did, the marriage was probably already over. Nothing like acting like a crazy person, insulting your husband on your PUBLIC social media, to throw your husband into the arms of another woman. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who cares if he cheated? That would be the reason she would be hurt but still doesn't excuse her behavior. If he did, the marriage was probably already over. Nothing like acting like a crazy person, insulting your husband on your PUBLIC social media, to throw your husband into the arms of another woman. ;)
I wouldn’t fault him in the least in this situation. And I ordinarily despise cheating. However in this instance I’ll make an exception,

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Although I wouldn't doubt her intentions about wanting to be a full time stay at home mom, if it's true she has Fibromyalgia or anything remotely similar, it can be debilitating. It is definitely difficult for people with those kind of health problems to find and keep employment. They feel ok then in a moment it can turn and render them useless. It would be easier if she could find income where she has some control over her hours and won't get fired for being sick. Maybe acting?

Reactions: 3
Take a look at what weirdo alicescarf posted. Methinks she doth protest too much or she herself is projecting as she frequently makes sexual comments about IG. I’m thinking this must be exactly what is going on with her rather than the fans she’s accusing. 🤣😈🤪
F4C1D65F-2126-422B-9755-D140A7623878.jpeg

When she first announced that he said her husband is to leave his family (*eyes roll*) "next week", then it was deleted, then she alleged that he deleted it? That debacle?
Yes, that debacle. Drama Queen to the max, wouldn’t you say?

Last edited:

I do too. He’s following a girl named Bianca Wallace. She’s an actress from Brisbane Australia and posted a picture on the 17th of herself in Cap d’Antibes, France where The Reunion is filming. She posted in Sept that she’d be gone for 2 months (it wraps in November). Said in another post that she was starting her final year of highschool in 2009, which makes her 29ish?

Reactions: 10
I do too. He’s following a girl named Bianca Wallace. She’s an actress from Brisbane Australia and posted a picture on the 17th of herself in Cap d’Antibes, France where The Reunion is filming. She posted in Sept that she’d be gone for 2 months (it wraps in November). Said in another post that she was starting her final year of highschool in 2009, which makes her 29ish?
I’m going to the store for popcorn. Lots and lots of popcorn. Nom nom nom. 😆

I googled her and she’s lovely! And brunette. 🤣

Last edited:
Apparently she was in an episode of Harrow season 3, too…

I thought she looked familiar!

This will be the new thread name! Great play on words and congratulations to MarkC1387. 🍾

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

Is the tit about to hit the fan? I’ll come back tomorrow to find out and to help do a recap of our crazy thread, but for now I must say goodnight. Anyone else wishing to do so is more than welcome. Get your popcorn Tattlers! 🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is 29, yeah.

Lol, I didnt want to lay out my theory because maybe it's just some coincidence and she happened to get a job on that film too (she is also following one of the producers) and is totally innocent and I would hate anyone innocent to get Alice's wrath 😬

But it hit my eye immediately. Also with the timing of him deleting her pictures in time before opening it back to public.

There is also this caption from a few weeks ago under a pic that is obviously a film set, which kinda kills what I was hoping above regarding coincidences

This makes me feel so much. It reminds me that we can be so close to another persons journey without ever getting a glimpse in. We can only hope that our brief encounter helped enhance a beautiful memory during their experience
Let's put it this way: We are probably more likely right than the tabloids were LOL

They are a bit stupid if what we think is really true though lol

and in Season 2

It wouldnt really change anything what I think of her and I hope that it isnt the reason either, but I definitely dont think that cheating should be excused in any case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.