Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 29, yeah.

Lol, I didnt want to lay out my theory because maybe it's just some coincidence and she happened to get a job on that film too (she is also following one of the producers) and is totally innocent and I would hate anyone innocent to get Alice's wrath 😬

But it hit my eye immediately. Also with the timing of him deleting her pictures in time before opening it back to public.

There is also this caption from a few weeks ago under a pic that is obviously a film set, which kinda kills what I was hoping above regarding coincidences

Let's put it this way: We are probably more likely right than the tabloids were LOL

They are a bit stupid if what we think is really true though lol

and in Season 2

It wouldnt really change anything what I think of her and I hope that it isnt the reason either, but I definitely dont think that cheating should be excused in any case.
I agree. If he cheated with this woman (or any other), thats horrible, imo, and that’s not a relationship Id root for 🤷🏽‍♀️

Just posted. Hmm…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Take a look at what weirdo alicescarf posted. Methinks she doth protest too much or she herself is projecting as she frequently makes sexual comments about IG. I’m thinking this must be exactly what is going on with her rather than the fans she’s accusing. 🤣😈🤪View attachment 830521

Yes, that debacle. Drama Queen to the max, wouldn’t you say?
I already can't find the post above where someone said he blocked her and that's why
Well, this is the 2nd time that he terribly misjudged how to interact with fans. The first time (in the 2000s) - while he did generally the right thing to keep a distance - he ended up insulting his own fans and sunk his best marketing tool for nothing just to please his wife, and then doubled down on this in an interview.

This time he tried to be more open to fans (starting in 2014) and made a specific sector of them believe that they are close and special, and it was obvious that this would end bad: they were starting to moan about him not being as active on Social Media as he used to be already 2-3 years ago. Never ever give fans these sort of expectations. It WILL backfire.

I hope he has learned his lessons now, and stays away from fans bar the general thank you message every celeb does. Anything else just will end badly, that's why almost no serious celeb does this tit. He actually had the right idea years ago by keeping a distance and ignoring tit, so without the driving force behind both debacles in the picture he may be able to make smarter decisions.
I definitely believe there are lessons to be learned, like we all have learned in different areas of our lives. But I also believe that it is likely that none of us have ever been in his shoes and even if we were, the exact circumstances would be different (like being single and dating lots of women, or being married but having an understanding wife, maybe no kids. IDK just different because we're all different). We all handle trials in our lives differently and I think it's easy to sit back and say, "I would do this or that differently." I think if we all put ourselves in his shoes at that time of IOL we may think he did the right thing. I don't think his letter back then was bad. Sure, I'm sure it hurt the fans but really, what was he to do? He chose his fiancé over his fans. Can you blame him? At that time, he thought she was the love of his life. I thought his letter to IOL was to the point and professional. He did thank the people who were being kind and NOT speaking badly of AE.

And now? You can't blame him for trying to perhaps right the wrong that he did in 2006/7. To let Alice handle fandom, that way there would likely be no trouble like was in IOL. Of course it backfired with them turning against him. Sometimes you're just trying g to do the right thing and tit keeps happening.

Yes, he was financial backing IOL but the moderators/admins should have ousted the people who were trashtalking AE back then. I mean c'mon, how did it get that bad? If Ioan was paying for it, they shouldn't have allowed those comments. Of course I don't know all the details so I can't say that wasn't attempted. Just my two cents on that.

Reactions: 1
Wait, did @Nelsbells just delete their post (with the screenshots of the twitterer who tagged Alice with screenshots from here mentioning Bianca by name)?

The below was written before I saw it was deleted:

Oh no!
I was too late to say anything when I saw the posts but going forward, might it best to try and keep names of others unmentioned unless there's concrete evidence in the public domain (given we are being watched)? Cat's out of the bag with this, now, though.
Alice, if you're reading this, stop paying attention to whatever any of us say. Remembering the insinuations you had about us, why would you put any weight on the words of such people?
What idiot thought it'd be a grand idea to make a new - and very anonymous - twitter account especially to impart this information? As @Nelsbells says, what will they gain? What game are they playing?
This won't help Alice's state nor will it help Bianca.

Following on from @WorkingProgress says, great so now Bianca is being stalked by A. How long until the FMs join in? On that landscape photo: it is possible for two people to take the same photo, the number of times I'm out with a friend and we take identical shots because we both like the view (we then agree about who posts the photo on which bit of social media). It isn't an instant point in the nefarious activity column. But let's be guilty until proven innocent, right?

EDIT
Adding tweet from the definitely legit account for future reference.

1635318178753.png
1635318206217.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She only was made aware of this because somebody on twitter tagged her with our investigation here (see, Alice, we can be useful!)

Ioan is an idiot either way. Even if he didnt cheat and that's just some work related friendship or something that developed romantically (though still way too early given how this divorce is) post break up (hopefully Alice is not going to tear that girl apart in public before the former is certain) he basically handed all the receipts on a plate

Damn
w1c29M5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He's confirmed it.
Holy tit. Here I was feeling bad because I’m the one who “outed” the girl and then someone put her on Alice’s radar via my post, and I thought “what if she IS innocent though?!” Well thanks, Ioan, for relieving me of that fear! 😅 WOW

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's confirmed it.
That was quick!
I wonder if it was planned before he un-private'd his social media? As welp said, he did leave receipts lying around in full view.

Where does the '3 years' come from that Alice speaks of? Any proof, or just the assumption because she worked on Harrow s2?

Edit (it's taking off!)
I answer my own question. From her account:

Also: Alice's comment's on Bianca's posts have been deleted, fwiw

1635319146480.png

PS: Sorry @IHateHadargoyle , I'm petrified of making a new thread otherwise I would

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
An interesting turn of events. I have to say though, I don’t think Ioan is an idiot. He’s free to lead his life in any way he chooses. I understand Alice is hurting badly, but she’s behaved abominably since they separated. We don’t know the full story but the truth is, marriages fail. I just hope they both are trying to put the children first, but it doesn’t look it from over here.

Reactions: 18
The only credit I give him for this is that he is at least not pretending to until the divorce is done in order to protect his reputation.

I was expecting that he was cheating but announcing it like this? And in public before ex-wife and kids know? Can't see how anyone can defend this, it's a dick move and I have no idea what he expects to come out of this. He was doing pretty well when he kept silent, now Alice has every right to be upset.

(I wont comment on Alice's claim that it's been going for three years, that's possibly just her assumption given that they know each other for this long)

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure if anyone else has said this before now but there have been claims that Ioan was cheating on Alice before they even got married. In the comment section on one of the Daily Mail articles earlier this year about their separation somebody wrote that they were a make up artist on one of Ioan’s TV projects (possibly Hornblower) and he was having an affair with one of the wardrobe assistants. Everyone on set knew about it. He was dating Alice at the time. The commenter said they were surprised when they saw that he married Alice years later.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The only credit I give him for this is that he is at least not pretending to until the divorce is done in order to protect his reputation.

I was expecting that he was cheating but announcing it like this? And in public before ex-wife and kids know? Can't see how anyone can defend this, it's a dick move and I have no idea what he expects to come out of this. He was doing pretty well when he kept silent, now Alice has every right to be upset.

(I wont comment on Alice's claim that it's been going for three years, that's possibly just her assumption given that they know each other for this long)
I guess it’s entirely possible he did develop deeper feelings for Bianca while still with Alice but it’s also entirely possible to be unhappy for a long time AND THEN develop feelings for another person. Nothing is linear. Alice‘s comments on Bianca’s account have been removed but god only knows what tit she’s going to level at them both. Alice needs good people around her to look after her, care for her, and help her through. It’s so deeply painful. She shouldn’t be on social, listening to FMs and vultures. I feel for her and Ioan equally. It’s horrible when a marriage ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess it’s entirely possible he did develop deeper feelings for Bianca while still with Alice but it’s also entirely possible to be unhappy for a long time AND THEN develop feelings for another person. Nothing is linear. Alice‘s comments on Bianca’s account have been removed but god only knows what tit she’s going to level at them both. Alice needs good people around her to look after her, care for her, and help her through. It’s so deeply painful. She shouldn’t be on social, listening to FMs and vultures. I feel for her and Ioan equally. It’s horrible when a marriage ends.
I mean I'm not even certain that he started dating her while he was married to Alice (but I find any other scenario unlikely, since the seperation he wasnt in Oz and then he has her flying in to France?), but even if he didnt this way of announcing is horrible.

Of course he was likely unhappy anyway, but this doesnt excuse this way to handle things, no? Even if he is going into this with a duck it mentalityafter what Alice has done in public.

Argh, these poor kids.

That was quick!

Also: Alice's comment's on Bianca's posts have been deleted, fwiw
Probably not by Alice

Reactions: 4
That was a dick move to announce it before telling her, but she is so unstable he probably chickened out. If she'd just shut up she would have all the sympathy, especially if he cheated but now most people would think they don't blame him for legging it. And it could be that he left her because he had feeling for someone else, which really is what you should do if you fall out of love with someone and in love with someone else, rather than cheat.

Wait, did @Nelsbells just delete their post (with the screenshots of the twitterer who tagged Alice with screenshots from here mentioning Bianca by name)?

The below was written before I saw it was deleted:

Oh no!
I was too late to say anything when I saw the posts but going forward, might it best to try and keep names of others unmentioned unless there's concrete evidence in the public domain (given we are being watched)? Cat's out of the bag with this, now, though.
Alice, if you're reading this, stop paying attention to whatever any of us say. Remembering the insinuations you had about us, why would you put any weight on the words of such people?
What idiot thought it'd be a grand idea to make a new - and very anonymous - twitter account especially to impart this information? As @Nelsbells says, what will they gain? What game are they playing?
This won't help Alice's state nor will it help Bianca.

Following on from @WorkingProgress says, great so now Bianca is being stalked by A. How long until the FMs join in? On that landscape photo: it is possible for two people to take the same photo, the number of times I'm out with a friend and we take identical shots because we both like the view (we then agree about who posts the photo on which bit of social media). It isn't an instant point in the nefarious activity column. But let's be guilty until proven innocent, right?

EDIT
Adding tweet from the definitely legit account for future reference.

View attachment 830642View attachment 830643
I had deleted my post because someone before me had already mentioned Bianca, so I thought I was repeating what was already said. Someone on Alice's Twitter feed did ask everyone to not go after Bianca bc of this. It's a sad situation all around.

Reactions: 4
Of course he was likely unhappy anyway, but this doesnt excuse this way to handle things, no? Even if he is going into this with a duck it mentalityafter what Alice has done in public.

Argh, these poor kids.
Absolutely. Neither of them have behaved well, publicly at least. And, quite honestly, it’s all so entirely pointless isn’t it? All this mudslinging. No one ever wins, except onlookers and, perhaps, lawyers.

Yes, this is exactly what I think too. The man has been cheating for a long time, gaslighting and Alice has had a breakdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.