Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how the sun/DM concluded the betrayed by a friend tweet she sent an hour earlier as related to this and now they call this girl a close pal of Alice LOL

Friends of this girl are claiming on IG & twitter that they havent known each other for 3 years and didnt had an affair. I can believe the former given that she was only a extra on his show, doesnt mean that you have contact straight away. But pretending that they didnt had anything going on (even if just something harmless) before he broke up with Alice is complete BS given when he was last in Oz.

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t care if he’s started seeing someone, he’s entitled to just as we all are to find love.

I don’t know when they started seeing each over, it might have been the start of summers why the bs statements, I can imagine a lot of actors fall for each over on set, there’s nothing I’ve seen to say he was seeing her during filming of series 3 of Harrow

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_2021-10-27-09-00-44-446_com.twitter.android.jpg

Eek. I wonder does she know this for a fact or are people creating a narrative.

• Wow
  • Heart
What I don’t like about Ioan’s behaviour is how he couldn’t just be honest with his wife and told her he was unhappy and leaving her for someone else. I find it really cowardly. I know Alice is difficult and narcissistic but I have been where she is. When someone makes out that you are crazy, you’re the reason they are leaving because of your behaviour. Making you question every little thing about your looks and personality only to find out months later what you suspected in the beginning that it was never your fault and that they cheated and wanted to end it. I feel very very sorry for Alice I really do. And I hope this is the closure she needs to move on with her life.
The absolute most upsetting thing is that the children are quite clearly suffering - he is never there and Alice is an emotional wreck. Affairs and marriage breakups really do alter the way children grow into adults. It’s incredibly damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 830750

she didnt even know that this woman existed until a few hours ago

I actually don’t care if he’s started seeing someone, he’s entitled to just as we all are to find love.

I don’t know when they started seeing each over, it might have been the start of summers why the bs statements, I can imagine a lot of actors fall for each over on set, there’s nothing I’ve seen to say he was seeing her during filming of series 3 of Harrow
She was in S2/3 of Harrow in a guest role apparently (I havent seen it so I cant confirm)

She isnt in France for work. She is just a local minor actress in Oz (based on whats said on her profiles she's only doing this for a few years, she is actually a singer). She is in France as his girlfriend. That's totally obvious

Even if it wasnt. His post is totally aimed ("you finally make me smile again") at his ex-wife in a phase where emotions are still raw. yes, she has behaved like a total tit the past months in public (and this excuses nothing of this), but he is just going down her level now.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 830750

Some people don’t believe a word that Alice says. That’s why I stopped posting a while back as it just was hard to be balanced.

Alice seems to be held to higher standards than anyone else involved in this, proof demands etc.

I have no skin in this game and I think Alice has behaved badly on SM but I can see right through a gas lighting man and the effect it has on some women.

I can’t see how anyone can justify him posting this without messaging Alice or her lawyer first.
I imagine that it was going to be posted by the media and he decided to get in before and take control.

Reactions: 11
Unless he is goading her to finally do enough damage to lose everything- which looks possible now.

I saw that post by the crew member- as if she would know about an affair 🙄

Reactions: 7
Some people don’t believe a word that Alice says. That’s why I stopped posting a while back as it just was hard to be balanced.

Alice seems to be held to higher standards than anyone else involved in this, proof demands etc.

I have no skin in this game and I think Alice has behaved badly on SM but I can see right through a gas lighting man and the effect it has on some women.

I can’t see how anyone can justify him posting this without messaging Alice or her lawyer first.
I imagine that it was going to be posted by the media and he decided to get in before and take control.
Totally. Alice is certainly no angel but Ioan is clearly quite gifted at manipulation, lying by omission and gaslighting. I always remember the quote “behind every crazy woman there’s a man sitting very quietly saying ‘what? I’m not doing anything.’”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unless he is goading her to finally do enough damage to lose everything- which looks possible now.

No this is 100% damage control on his behalf.

Totally. Alice is certainly no angel but Ioan is clearly quite gifted at manipulation, lying by omission and gaslighting. I always remember the quote “behind every crazy woman there’s a man sitting very quietly saying ‘what? I’m not doing anything.’”
This is so so true!! Women aren’t crazy for no reason! If she was so crazy as he makes out then he wouldn’t have been married to her as long as he was. He is an adulterer and she started acting crazy when she got suspicious and she was right!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if it wasnt. His post is totally aimed ("you finally make me smile again") at his ex-wife in a phase where emotions are still raw. yes, she has behaved like a total tit the past months in public (and this excuses nothing of this), but he is just going down her level now.
Last time I looked in on this thread she had been implying he was a pedalo

• Heart
Damage of his own making, though. It does seem incredibly cruel to reveal this via social media.
He is a very cruel man which is now very clear to see. Even the caption on the post is cruel - still making out that he’s some kind of battered husband. He’s a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Alice's online pals agree that something isn't quite right in how it aired:
View attachment 830772
I don't agree that the sock pop wanted Alice to see this for bad reasons. She would have anyway when he went public. I believe it was genuinely just somebody that wanted her to help her find the truth (at that point we didnt know that they would go public)

I do agree though that the timing is very odd and the tweets/posts too organized. He btw only started following her yesterday too (not that this means much with his lack of activity and her being physically with him for the past weeks). Might be damage control (usually there are noises that things are about to get revealed from third parties), might be him riling her up to lose everything.

Last time I looked in on this thread she had been implying he was a pedalo
okay, almost her level

god I cant stop thinking of the poor kids. I wanted to believe that he had generally good intentions (I was always thinking that he was cheating, but this way of announcing is just brutal) so that those kids have at least one good parent

Reactions: 5

Of course they would, there’s no way the cast and crew wouldn’t have known

Reactions: 2
Of course they would, there’s no way the cast and crew wouldn’t have known
I disagree having worked in a place where we were all oblivious for a long time. I would imagine you have to be even more careful if crew have the potential to tip off the press.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.