Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE is either batshit crazy, a liar, or a narcissist with a capital N. More likely all three.
And I don’t care what IG has or has not done. It doesn’t change what she is.

Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered
How many votes can I cast for this one?!!!!!!

They’re afraid to tell her the truth. She wouldn’t listen or would dump them.
I doubt she has any IRL friends based on things she’s posted.
And what divorce isn’t rough? Not just yours AE.
And she claims un sm posts that she posts her private stuff online because she doesn't have any friends. Well, which is it Alice? Friends or no friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@welp, I FUMED reading those tweets. Thank you for sharing them. Good gracious, what is this woman’s damage? Also them FM’s sure have some nice real estate living up inside AE’s ass. Forget Starbucks or Home Depot gigs—she should just charge them rent.🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@welp, I FUMED reading those tweets. Thank you for sharing them. Good gracious, what is this woman’s damage? Also them FM’s sure have some nice real estate living up inside AE’s ass. Forget Starbucks or Home Depot gigs—she should just charge them rent.🙃
OMG What a beautiful comment!!! What a great idea. She could also make a blog accessible by paid membership only and that way they can climb up her ass everyday. And she could make some $.

Not only has Alice fallen down the rabbit hole, she has taken her followers (like the cult leader she is) with her!

Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered
I vote for this new thread name. ⬆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope those poor little girls don’t end up getting tormented at school over their mother’s online verbal diarrhea.

Reactions: 7
I hope those poor little girls don’t end up getting tormented at school over their mother’s online verbal diarrhea.
They probably are. AE once said they get teased because their dad "left" and that all of their friends have dads. I call BIG TIME BS!!!

Any comments that MAY have been said to them is surely dwarfed compared to the comments they may make to them about their mom going crazy online!

I don't know about you guys but among my kids' schoolmates MOST of them have divorced, single parents, and only a few with even a step parent in the home. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless, that most marriages end in divorce these days.

Reactions: 9
They probably are. AE once said they get teased because their dad "left" and that all of their friends have dads. I call BIG TIME BS!!!

Any comments that MAY have been said to them is surely dwarfed compared to the comments they may make to them about their mom going crazy online!

I don't know about you guys but among my kids' schoolmates MOST of them have divorced, single parents, and only a few with even a step parent in the home. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless, that most marriages end in divorce these days.
I called BS too when I heard that about the Dad crap at school! Trying to guilt IG no doubt. Manipulation at its finest by AE.

So far only one Tattler has suggested a name for the next thread. I’m not suggesting this time since mine is the current one. We’ll be at 1000 before you know it, so please please suggest. And ones suggested previously are good too.
There have been three I think. Mine was a joke. But I like the one about using the Wizard. Perfect.

So far only one Tattler has suggested a name for the next thread. I’m not suggesting this time since mine is the current one. We’ll be at 1000 before you know it, so please please suggest. And ones suggested previously are good too.
@MarkC1387 suggested:
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered.

Reactions: 5
Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #3 Off to Talk Thru Wizard, Lawyers Lie Behind Curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont have any thread title suggestions but it HAS to have Wizard in it because of her latest posts about the site AND because of her flying monkeys of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
pretty sure we figured that she didnt said the first part, at least I dont remember it.

Anyway there is new stuff, not as reasonable as in the morning, but that's the usual

I remember a quote from her on the day he filed for divorce where her kid said something along the lines of "does that mean EVEN MORE fighting?" (which btw gives you a good reason why he refuses to go to their place now). Kids dont care if parents talk to each other if it brings grief, they hate it. And I bet you if they did begged him to talk to her it's because they know that this is what their mom wants, and because they are naive enough to think that they could work it out that way.

Color me shocked. Of course she doesnt like stuff where she can't delete away all her BS

I mean she started tweeting about the breakdown of their marriage last september, dropped many hints after this, then had a whole breakdown after xmas. Then after she announced it a month later she still made it obvious that she will fight for him while simultanously saying the worst things about him. When people who were nice until then go away "hatefully" it's usually because their partner don't let them otherwise. I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened here, but it has all the hallmarks of it.

I mean leaving aside that in different posts she said he had been terrible for years and she should have left him earlier (but she is contradicting herself on that particular point frequently anyway), this kinda also contradicts her whole point about it being out of the blue (again), given that it was only a year ago when he actually revealed to her that he didnt love her.

I wish his next girlfriend all the luck in the world, this was so obvious.

So it's okay to rubbish a system she doesnt want to use on the basis that it's bad if not liked by both, but the same doesnt apply to him not wanting a direct confrontation?

You know, he can't win here. If he would talk to her she would claim he is harassing her. He is silent and it's bullying and abuse too 🙃
The thing about telling the younger kid that he might come back is obviously terrible if true, but wasnt that "if she behaved" part about Xmas last time?

yeah, why?

that thing is called parental allienation (even when it's not). I actually know of cases where this was argued on based on social media posts and custody lost. She has to take this more seriously.

So that actually means that she was lying a few weeks ago when she said that she can't contact him because he cut off all contact? If the wizard was imposed 9 months ago? How are we supposed to believe her anything?

Sadly divorces are expensive, especially if somebody drags it so much into the public like her, even before he even filed, which will cause lawyers to get involved in order to limit the damage. It's not a good thing to spend this much money, but usually this takes two to tango. And given what she has posted she seems to have pretty outlandish expectations in many points too, which doesnt make it easier. I'm in no way defending him for spending a lot, but I dont think that this will have a good end if she doesnt accept that she may have played a role as to why it turned the way it did.

If this is her not hating him. God, imagine actually being hated by her.

I'm a bit tired of pointing out the obvious as to why it may have come to this, but hey.

that's a good thing, no?

civil....haha

Good advices are not welcome

kids also suffer if parents stay together despite being unhappy

didnt she said the other day that it looks like she wont spend xmas with the kids?

• Heart
and more
So 2 minutes have become 30 minutes, and the stuff about the kid was just secondary after all? (good way to use them as pawns again) Probably the 1 minute bit isnt true either.

maybe they should go together ;)

It's not about their dad leaving (which she really has also made out as something unforgivable too), it's about trashing him in all possible ways. Kids identify themselves over their parents, so reading bad things about them will hurt them. and yes, I realize that this includes stuff like this forum if they would read it, for which Alice ironically did called us out, but it hurts a lot more if parents do this to each other, and (although I'm only assuming this) her kids will either see her twitter rants (you dont even need a account for this) or she does them in real life too.

Didnt she claim that her kids dont read anything btw? Now they do?

lol, well....
As for her damaging his career. :unsure: AE implies it was the Weinstein expose she did. Well she only said anything after everyone else had exposed him and his name was mud. So noone was going to get a job with Weinstein at that stage. The only thing I would agree with AE on is that she didn't damage his career. I think that was his own poor choices and thinking he would be bigger than he was.
now that I saw Mario's/Perez Hilton's interpretation of it (I believe she mentioned that her youngest and his son hang out sometimes) I wonder if this is not about his career in general, but now during the divorce. If you are a pretty average actor like he is you cant really afford any noise, regardless if true or not, there are thousands of people who are considered for a role, so something like this could kick you out. The gig he currently has was probably already bagged before the divorce (and it's not a US or UK production but a French/German/Italian one, where this made a lot less noise), so it will be interesting to see if his job offers will dry out/whether he will have to settle on those kind of locations.

Yes but I think she would have shared it with the world earlier if she had opened it earlier. 😆
Well. either she didnt opened it earlier, or she did and only shared it after getting triggered by his happy red carpet pics. She did share it only a couple of hours after browsing through twitter for those pics and commenting under one of them. Probably also read all those fangirls going crazy about him.

Reactions: 2
there goes the tattle advertisement

Alice is born in New Jersey, so she got the green card over this.

He got it by being married to her (she has joked multiple times over the years that she thinks that's why he married her LOL)
I think you can have a special talent visa or something which allows you to live and work in the US if you are an actor. I don't know why they live there though. She doesn't work and he works all over the world. They could live anywhere.

Reactions: 4
I find the comments on the Mail's article quite interesting because how many of the commenters have been here or watching it unfold on Twitter?
Not many seem very impressed with the toxicity, airing the dirty laundry and so on. There was one comment where someone asked if that a reason "to try and bag Lily James" to which someone replied "wrong man, you're thinking of Dominic West", the original replied with "ooh yer. Still a rat though" :ROFLMAO:

Also, this thread is on 42k views 👀 Aren't we all so famous? :p

Reactions: 5
"We abused women need to stick together"

Is that about her husband or someone else, that's a very heavy statement to throw out there.

she means mental abuse presumably.

though nothing of the things she has shared about him strikes me as such, at least nothing that wouldnt be standard in a divorce (except maybe the bit about making the kids hope, that one is a no-go). And given that he has ghosted her the past 10 months as she claims he can't even since then. I think it helps a lot to imagine a situation like this with flipped genders and then think how you would feel about it.

I don't know at which point society decided that being silent/ignoring somebody that uses every word you say (you only need to watch that one video about collaborative divorce, then put it in context with things like the parking lot video and other incidents, to know what he is probably up to) to drag you is abusive but dragging people in public is not.

The only bit that interests me atm (cause the whole email/not talking face-to-face thing is so clearly a non-issue) is her claim that he spend away all their savings for the kids futures on legal costs. because it's literally impossible. In every divorce in California ATROs are automatically imposed when filing for divorce which prevents spouses from spending out of the ordinary without the partners permission. And even if huge legal costs werent included you can always impose a restraining order yourself.

I mean....if everything Alice said about him was true he belongs to prison. First CP, then the accusation that he turned up with a prenup that she didnt sign (so he fudged it?), now this.

• Angry
I mean....if everything Alice said about him was true he belongs to prison. First CP, then the accusation that he turned up with a prenup that she didnt sign (so he fudged it?), now this.
I believe that IG is not a saint but neither do I believe a single sentence she says. She has attacked people without reason in the past and I see the same behavior now - only that she is now targeting the ex-husband and not some other family member or stranger. Love and hate are close together. And it gets worse if you add in mental health issues. Poor Ioan, since I sincerely think that he didn't see that coming. In the first few years he was "love-blind", although even then there were indications of her true character.

• Heart
Warning fellow tattlers: I'm livid. I'm disgusted. I'm not in the mood to be understanding with Alice Evans anymore. "Oh, she's hurting. She's in pain. Her husband left her." The FMs crying, "but you don't know the whole story. When the truth come out..." Waah! There is no more sympathy for you or your FMs here.

Ok tattle gang. I never knew anyone could be this WRONG. She seriously needs to be committed. The children need to be raised by IG. She's delusional. And if she doesn't know WHY the divorce matters should be kept private (or not where the kids can SEE or HEAR) then she shouldn't be a parent!

Alice if you're reading this, the damage has already been done. YOU have damaged your girls. Not Ioan. Ioan left YOU. Not you and the girls. Stop now and you can try to not make it any worse. Since you've complained about everything, publicly, pretty much every day about this divorce, you must have a better way of doing it. So let's here it! He fell out of love with YOU. Again, NOT THE GIRLS. So tell me, how should he proceeded? Taken the girls with him? Told you to leave the house and kept the girls there? What?

So here are the sane, loving, protect-your-children options for discussing your divorce:

Talk to your therapist
Talk to your spiritual advisor if you have one
Talk to your friends on the phone
Talk to your friends via email
Video chat, Instagram chat, Twitter chat, Facebook chat, whatsapp, etc.
READ what the experts say

YOU are hurting your children by making your divorce public. You're smart, do your own research about how damaging it is. It doesn't matter what Ioan is doing or how he is acting. Do you really want to show your girls that if someone hurts your feelings, you go to "war"? And don't blame how you were raised. You're a 53-year-old adult, you should have figured it out by now.

I really do hope that you are reading this because I want to tell you something. You are in danger if losing your children. I predict that Ioan will get primary custody. I predict at the very least you will be ordered to take a psychological evaluation if you are going to try for primary custody. It's likely that you'll have regular visitation but if you keep going down this rabbit hole,
you may end up having to have supervised visitation. How fun will that be for your girls? Psychiatrists, psychologists, lawyers, judges, all experts in the field will tell you exactly the same thing about exposing your kids to your divorce and badmouthing their father. IT IS DAMAGING TO YOUR KIDS! Do the research, be an adult, do the right thing and put your kids' needs before yours. From the your tweets, I see that you are a "trust the science" kind of gal. Why are you not trusting the science when it comes to the safety of your kids? I don't understand!

Your tweet last night asks "why?" The answer to that can easily be found but you just don't want to see it. You are being extremely selfish! It's been over a year you say? Then why haven't you been trying to heal and reading about how to take care of your kids during this divorce? You waste a lot of time pouring your heart out on Twitter. That's not where the answers are.

Have you never learned in all your years of therapy that you cannot control the behavior of others? You can only control yourself. So stop depending on your ex for things. Put your big girl panties on and figure it out yourself. (Problems around the house.) Ioan is going to do what he's going to do. You can't change that. You're angry at him for not being in love with you anymore. Fine. But you're taking your anger out on your children! That's messed up!

In case you haven't learned this either: Your kids are not your friends. They're you children.

Stop it Alice. Just stop it!

she means mental abuse presumably.

though nothing of the things she has shared about him strikes me as such, at least nothing that wouldnt be standard in a divorce (except maybe the bit about making the kids hope, that one is a no-go). And given that he has ghosted her the past 10 months as she claims he can't even since then. I think it helps a lot to imagine a situation like this with flipped genders and then think how you would feel about it.

I don't know at which point society decided that being silent/ignoring somebody that uses every word you say (you only need to watch that one video about collaborative divorce, then put it in context with things like the parking lot video and other incidents, to know what he is probably up to) to drag you is abusive but dragging people in public is not.

The only bit that interests me atm (cause the whole email/not talking face-to-face thing is so clearly a non-issue) is her claim that he spend away all their savings for the kids futures on legal costs. because it's literally impossible. In every divorce in California ATROs are automatically imposed when filing for divorce which prevents spouses from spending out of the ordinary without the partners permission. And even if huge legal costs werent included you can always impose a restraining order yourself.

Well-said. 👍🏽 What's the "making the kids hope" mean? I probably missed something in the midst of my frustrated fury. 😂

pretty sure we figured that she didnt said the first part, at least I dont remember it.

Anyway there is new stuff, not as reasonable as in the morning, but that's the usual

I remember a quote from her on the day he filed for divorce where her kid said something along the lines of "does that mean EVEN MORE fighting?" (which btw gives you a good reason why he refuses to go to their place now). Kids dont care if parents talk to each other if it brings grief, they hate it. And I bet you if they did begged him to talk to her it's because they know that this is what their mom wants, and because they are naive enough to think that they could work it out that way.

Color me shocked. Of course she doesnt like stuff where she can't delete away all her BS

I mean she started tweeting about the breakdown of their marriage last september, dropped many hints after this, then had a whole breakdown after xmas. Then after she announced it a month later she still made it obvious that she will fight for him while simultanously saying the worst things about him. When people who were nice until then go away "hatefully" it's usually because their partner don't let them otherwise. I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened here, but it has all the hallmarks of it.

I mean leaving aside that in different posts she said he had been terrible for years and she should have left him earlier (but she is contradicting herself on that particular point frequently anyway), this kinda also contradicts her whole point about it being out of the blue (again), given that it was only a year ago when he actually revealed to her that he didnt love her.

I wish his next girlfriend all the luck in the world, this was so obvious.

So it's okay to rubbish a system she doesnt want to use on the basis that it's bad if not liked by both, but the same doesnt apply to him not wanting a direct confrontation?

You know, he can't win here. If he would talk to her she would claim he is harassing her. He is silent and it's bullying and abuse too 🙃
The thing about telling the younger kid that he might come back is obviously terrible if true, but wasnt that "if she behaved" part about Xmas last time?

yeah, why?

that thing is called parental allienation (even when it's not). I actually know of cases where this was argued on based on social media posts and custody lost. She has to take this more seriously.

So that actually means that she was lying a few weeks ago when she said that she can't contact him because he cut off all contact? If the wizard was imposed 9 months ago? How are we supposed to believe her anything?

Sadly divorces are expensive, especially if somebody drags it so much into the public like her, even before he even filed, which will cause lawyers to get involved in order to limit the damage. It's not a good thing to spend this much money, but usually this takes two to tango. And given what she has posted she seems to have pretty outlandish expectations in many points too, which doesnt make it easier. I'm in no way defending him for spending a lot, but I dont think that this will have a good end if she doesnt accept that she may have played a role as to why it turned the way it did.

If this is her not hating him. God, imagine actually being hated by her.

I'm a bit tired of pointing out the obvious as to why it may have come to this, but hey.

that's a good thing, no?

civil....haha

Good advices are not welcome

kids also suffer if parents stay together despite being unhappy

didnt she said the other day that it looks like she wont spend xmas with the kids?
Wow! Great receipts! You could write a book. 😁

Random thought:

I was just wondering. Do you think that Princess Diana ever made comments to the boys about Camilla? When they were still together trying to look like a family. You know, passive-aggressive ones like, "You'll have to ask your father. But unfortunately you'll have to wait because he's gone to stay the weekend with Camilla." Charles & Diana's divorce seems like a friendly parting of ways compared to A & I's. I can just hear Alice, "Well I guess we aren't going to have a good Christmas this year because your father's being a dick. No more Christmases as a family thanks to your dad."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.