Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair the way I understood it is that due to frequent lockdown threats in school (she mentioned at least one occasion last year on her kids school) they are used to gun violence at least (would be still no excuse for me, but whatever). Being puritans about sex is just natural upbringing in America lol.

In other news she just (harmlessly) joked about his red carpet appearance over the weekend on her twitter. Might be not everybodys cup of tea, but I take this over her rants.

Reactions: 2
to be fair the way I understood it is that due to frequent lockdown threats in school (she mentioned at least one occasion last year on her kids school) they are used to gun violence at least (would be still no excuse for me, but whatever). Being puritans about sex is just natural upbringing in America lol.

In other news she just (harmlessly) joked about his red carpet appearance over the weekend on her twitter. Might be not everybodys cup of tea, but I take this over her rants.
I’m not sure how a child can be used to gun violence without experiencing it firsthand, perish the thought. I pray they never ever do.
She almost seemed to justify her 12 year old watching The Squid Game by saying how her daughters would know what would happen if an assault rifle is fired. Is that what is being taught in school now? Because I know what happens and it’s graphic and horrendous. I’m surprised any child wants to go to school ever.
Didn’t mean to get off topic, but you get my point.

Reactions: 3
in fairness when I was 12 I watched (and played) pretty much everything already and I had the most boring upbringing, and since then parents have become even more lenient. At some point there is social pressure to let your kid watch certain things because everyone does, so otherwise you risk to get excluded. It's a very general issue of our society. And it starts worryingly early.

Still, I would keep Squid Game away from kids. If not for violence then for dumbness, I'm sure Alice agrees with this after she watched it :p

Just briefly watched the first episode of this Squid Game and had to stop at the green light-red light scenes. Just wanted to know what you are talking about. I would NEVER EVER let my 12yr old daughter watch such a sick violent TV show! I would have had nightmares, had I watched something like that at her age! Don't wanna know what impact on mental health this might have on kids. Absolutely irresponsible as a parent! She shouldn't rant about this on SM but take better care of her children!! There's parental control on Netflix - really easy to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she really just announced on Twitter that Madonna has an opiate problem, I presume Madonna wouldn’t have the first clue who Alice is, she thinks we are all telling lies but then she opens her mouth again

She obviously hasn’t seen what happened to Dr Christian

how long do we give it until she’s pulled that tweet?? 1 day ? Or maybe a couple of hours?
Yikes...I didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was. Alice, you have your own dirty laundry, there's no need.

I'm not sure I believe it (re Madonna) but it would explain a lot of weird behaviour in recent years.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 21-27-23 Alice Evans ( AliceEvansGruff) Twitter.png

(I'm not Greek, but for some reason the Google Cache turns the system prompts into a foreign language)

Reactions: 5

Wondered if she’d comment on his appearance at the Festival esp after one of the FMs tagged her in a post about it. Weird she didn’t respond to the FMs tag but to another comment left under a post the former admin made. Is she keeping tabs on the ex admin/his fans? Or just him? Maybe both?

Reactions: 2
Wondered if she’d comment on his appearance at the Festival esp after one of the FMs tagged her in a post about it. Weird she didn’t respond to the FMs tag but to another comment left under a post the former admin made. Is she keeping tabs on the ex admin/his fans? Or just him? Maybe both?
I have no idea but I went and took a look and wished I hadn’t. That foul flying monkey #1 henryscarf was tweeting thinly veiled hateful anti LGQBT comments about Zhora G. I wanted to hurl. Sick person. Sorry, not sorry.
I just hate someone using a person’s “difference” to get even or to make them feel bad. That behavior alone lets me know that AE is every bit as awful as I thought she was that she thinks so highly of henryscarf. 🤬
Btw, my first post wasn’t sick person but another choice name that I edited so as not to sink to their level.

Last edited:
I have no idea but I went and took a look and wished I hadn’t. That foul flying monkey #1 henryscarf was tweeting thinly veiled hateful anti LGQBT comments about Zhora G. I wanted to hurl. Sick person. Sorry, not sorry.
I just hate someone using a person’s “difference” to get even or to make them feel bad. That behavior alone lets me know that AE is every bit as awful as I thought she was that she thinks so highly of henryscarf. 🤬
Btw, my first post wasn’t sick person but another choice name that I edited so as not to sink to their level.
I saw that too 😡 I haven’t seen Z post negatively about them but I have seen them post negative things about Z multiple times. For being women in their 60s they are very immature. Fixating on an actor and his young fan (Z). They seem unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw that too 😡 I haven’t seen Z post negatively about them but I have seen them post negative things about Z multiple times. For being women in their 60s they are very immature. Fixating on an actor and his young fan (Z). They seem unhinged
They all remind me of a band of miscreant middle school bullies!

They all remind me of a band of miscreant middle school bullies!
Alice being the ring leader. Cos If I were her I’d be mortified by my fans/friends saying such things esp if they were doing it to support me which they seem to think they’re doing. The fact she let’s them says a lot about her character. claims she’s been bullied online for ages but is now allowing bullying to happen on her behalf

• Angry
Alice being the ring leader. Cos If I were her I’d be mortified by my fans/friends saying such things esp if they were doing it to support me which they seem to think they’re doing. The fact she let’s them says a lot about her character. claims she’s been bullied online for ages but is now allowing bullying to happen on her behalf
I can’t believe this is a mother of two who is 53 years old proclaiming to be liberal. No wonder IG left her!

I can’t believe this is a mother of two who is 53 years old proclaiming to be liberal. No wonder IG left her!
I think it’s jealousy. IG left AE & “fired” the FMs so now they all hate him and everyone who doesn’t hate him too. Esp people he hasn’t severed ties with (like Z who says he follows her). Probably hated all the pretty actresses he’s worked with too. Think I heard about her visiting sets and being a pain.

I think it’s jealousy. IG left AE & “fired” the FMs so now they all hate him and everyone who doesn’t hate him too. Esp people he hasn’t severed ties with (like Z who says he follows her). Probably hated all the pretty actresses he’s worked with too. Think I heard about her visiting sets and being a pain.
Excellent point. They’re just so dirty about it, though.
I heard that too about AE being a pain on set. I wouldn’t be at all surprised seeing the photos of her wrapped around him like a boa constrictor. 😉

Reactions: 1
Just briefly watched the first episode of this Squid Game and had to stop at the green light-red light scenes. Just wanted to know what you are talking about. I would NEVER EVER let my 12yr old daughter watch such a sick violent TV show! I would have had nightmares, had I watched something like that at her age! Don't wanna know what impact on mental health this might have on kids. Absolutely irresponsible as a parent! She shouldn't rant about this on SM but take better care of her children!! There's parental control on Netflix - really easy to use.
I'm watching Squid Game and I'll watch the rest. I already see a message about human nature. So I don't find it completely appalling as an adult. But yeah, I would never let my kids watch it until they got older and could make the decision for themselves. This is how we all get desensitized to violence and other adult content.

Speaking of nightmares, had a nightmare the other night, be prepared I'M SERIOUS!... The FMs were after IG in a maze like game and we were all there fighting them. The FMs had squares, triangles, and circles (like workers on SG) on their vests. Of course I laughed when I got up.

Right! We see for ourselves who people are based on the only thing we have to base them on in this case, which is their sm. I see AE and the FMs tweeting hateful and defamatory things about IG and his followers and attacking them with false accusations, plus talking about the people here and threatening to find out who they are then who knows what.

But I see the people they are throwing hate at being totally appropriate. IG is silent when he could be slinging insults an accusations right back at AE. Z being totally a grown up about the situation and not even engaging them. And I understand that she is in her 20s. Who are the more mature people in this situation? It's clear to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm watching Squid Game and I'll watch the rest. I already see a message about human nature. So I don't find it completely appalling as an adult. But yeah, I would never let my kids watch it until they got older and could make the decision for themselves. This is how we all get desensitized to violence and other adult content.

Speaking of nightmares, had a nightmare the other night, be prepared I'M SERIOUS!... The FMs were after IG in a maze like game and we were all there fighting them. The FMs had squares, triangles, and circles (like workers on SG) on their vests. Of course I laughed when I got up.

Right! We see for ourselves who people are based on the only thing we have to base them on in this case, which is their sm. I see AE and the FMs tweeting hateful and defamatory things about IG and his followers and attacking them with false accusations, plus talking about the people here and threatening to find out who they are then who knows what.

But I see the people they are throwing hate at being totally appropriate. IG is silent when he could be slinging insults an accusations right back at AE. Z being totally a grown up about the situation and not even engaging them. And I understand that she is in her 20s. Who are the more mature people in this situation? It's clear to me.
Also, it is crystal clear to me who are the people of honorable character in this situation. And it ain’t AE and her band of flying monkeys!

Reactions: 1
What does this woman hope to achieve by putting this out there? She wants things as they were before but that isn’t going to happen. I completely understand why he is reacting this way. Indeed why he has to react this way.
She is desperate and batshit crazy!

Furthermore it’s totally inappropriate to butt in and start a conversation about a child’s problems in front of her! Have a conference with her teacher first. I don’t believe for one minute that he doesn’t care about those things. He just doesn’t want to discuss them with AE! There must be a reason for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is a perfectly reasonable mail, what the hell is her problem?

(also two weeks ago it was 7 months)

Sadly not surprised that the child is struggling in school. It's one of the ugliest side effects of divorces, and one reason why parents have to ensure that they notice as little as possible.

(also first view 10/12/2021, did it take her three days to check her mails?)

You know, we obviously dont know what the truth is, but there is probably a reason why his lawyers think that. And we can partly see it too.

So I was right about this after all, Alice? Still, though that's indeed a rubbish thing to threaten (as I feared). The signing a document that his career break down is her fault is hilarious LOL

She shut her mouth? In what universe? Also she is allowed to say bad things about him in public, but he shouldnt in private? (if they are even bad, judging by her reaction to that email her definition is rather interesting)

She really doesnt know the point of "no contact" divorces, right?

So he wants the kids he "abandoned"?

300k? Does he have this much money or is he firing everything away to get rid of her?

nvm she answered this. This is not good.

Alice complaining about spelling mistakes lol

Well, that's clearly BS based on his mail. Just because he doesnt want to do it her way he doesnt care?

2 % of 2 minutes are less than 2.5 seconds, sure, I can see how she is framing it at least

lol, his poor mom again

you know what narcs also dont accept?

He isnt allowed alone time with his kids? What sort of rubbish take is this?

That's a lie. They both mentioned once that he spend a whole week alone with them while she was doing Vampires Diary

This also slightly differs from what she previously once said, she once claimed it was at some point after their anniversary, so a whole month later. These inconsistencies I'm pointing out are obviously not changing much her point, but it does show that she is likely not presenting the rest fully accurate either.

I think Superman got the reason lol

Well. given that he plans to have this house sold it's not really her house, no? So to me it makes sense to grab stuff he doesnt currently need once she is out (if he doesnt want to confront her, which I understand)

• Wow
Not like I particulary care, but if she isnt looking for drama or doesnt want anyones bubbles burst why the hell is she sharing this. Does she seriously think that that way he will have direct contact with her? It just makes it worse

Anyway, no matter on which side you are on this is looking terrible. The amount of money allegedly spend (even if it's not unusual in Cali, but they arent this rich) and the affect on the children in particular. I'm certain that she is not helping matters in any way with her behavior but at some point one will have to back out if all 4 dont want to be ruined.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.