Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sounding dumb AF, how are Alice & Ioan living here in the US? Do they have a special visa being actors or even a green card? I know my mother in law became an American citizen in the 80s, but I have no idea how any of that works now.

Reactions: 3
there goes the tattle advertisement

At the risk of sounding dumb AF, how are Alice & Ioan living here in the US? Do they have a special visa being actors or even a green card? I know my mother in law became an American citizen in the 80s, but I have no idea how any of that works now.
Alice is born in New Jersey, so she got the green card over this.

He got it by being married to her (she has joked multiple times over the years that she thinks that's why he married her LOL)

• Haha
there goes the tattle advertisement

Alice is born in New Jersey, so she got the green card over this.

He got it by being married to her (she has joked multiple times over the years that she thinks that's why he married her LOL)
Thanks, I had no idea she was born in the states.
I see where she has updated her bio yet again. Does she even have any IRL friends? If she did or had ones that actually cared about her, they’d probably tell her to step away from the keyboard and social media for a while.

Reactions: 4
Thanks, I had no idea she was born in the states.
I see where she has updated her bio yet again. Does she even have any IRL friends? If she did or had ones that actually cared about her, they’d probably tell her to step away from the keyboard and social media for a while.
They’re afraid to tell her the truth. She wouldn’t listen or would dump them.
I doubt she has any IRL friends based on things she’s posted.
And what divorce isn’t rough? Not just yours AE.

Reactions: 5
One thing I keep noticing is how those "very angry unreasonable rants" change over to "sad but not unreasonable reflection" all the time with her. She doesnt seem to go through the stages of grief as most people do

(I'm now sitting here and wondering what exactly she revealed now that she kept for a secret for so long, that they are no contact was known?)

• Wow
Gosh. This thread is a wild ride. Alice really, really, really needs to get off social media and find new therapists. Neither are helping her.

Reactions: 12
One thing I keep noticing is how those "very angry unreasonable rants" change over to "sad but not unreasonable reflection" all the time with her. She doesnt seem to go through the stages of grief as most people do

(I'm now sitting here and wondering what exactly she revealed now that she kept for a secret for so long, that they are no contact was known?)

Maybe I’m slow but I don’t get any of this gobbledygook.

Gosh. This thread is a wild ride. Alice really, really, really needs to get off social media and find new therapists. Neither are helping her.
I’m not sure she can be helped tbh.

Reactions: 1
I feel really sorry for poor kids who get dragged through tit by selfish evil crazy parents.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m slow but I don’t get any of this gobbledygook.

I’m not sure she can be helped tbh.
I don’t think she can be. I’ve seen this all play out before, with family members. All the stuff that she is saying is almost verbatim, down to the My Family Wizard stuff. It will likely end with one or both kids eventually becoming estranged from her, and she will blame that on Ioan too (they like to say it’s parental alienation when often the kids just can’t handle the behaviours anymore/ don’t like to hear the other parent being denigrated as AE does to IG). There are no winners here. Nothing he can do will change much, and he really is doing what all mental health experts and lawyers would advise. Zero chance he is doing it lightly, or to torture her.
I’ve never seen either of them in anything but I’ve kept up with her rants since the divorce announcement because I saw the patterns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, but what was so wrong with what he said in his email to her? I’d feel differently if he maybe said “Hey duck face, quit interrupting my Face Time sessions with my kids, use the god damn Wizard and piss off.” His email was polite.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, but what was so wrong with what he said in his email to her? I’d feel differently if he maybe said “Hey duck face, quit interrupting my Face Time sessions with my kids, use the god damn Wizard and piss off.” His email was polite.
in fairness from her perspective she cant be thinking it completely rationally and just sees it as another stab, like he even doesnt talk with her when it's something important about the kids (knocking my wooden table here that we never find out but guess the biggest stab would be if he insists on this in case of a huge medical emergency, that indeed would be terrible to keep this up)

What shocks me more is the amount of people in her replies who see this as something completely terrible? I get that they try to cheer her up but it's ultimately only a echochamber and will on the long run only make it harder for her.

@IoanGruffudd has mentally abused his ex wife @AliceEvansGruff for months and she’s speaking about it now. Don’t you dare shame or diss her. He’s an egotistical ass who cares only about himself and spending their shared money. And he’s trying to use the kids as pawns
This is ironic in just so many ways

jeez, why cant she always be like this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread Title Suggestions:

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans: Divorce Sucks, any way you look at it.

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans: Too much, too little, too late...

..............................................................................................

@welp When were all those conversations under your spoiler? Were they very recent?

Last edited:
in fairness from her perspective she cant be thinking it completely rationally and just sees it as another stab, like he even doesnt talk with her when it's something important about the kids (knocking my wooden table here that we never find out but guess the biggest stab would be if he insists on this in case of a huge medical emergency, that indeed would be terrible to keep this up)

What shocks me more is the amount of people in her replies who see this as something completely terrible? I get that they try to cheer her up but it's ultimately only a echochamber and will on the long run only make it harder for her.

This is ironic in just so many ways

Screenshot-20211013-185257-Twitter.jpg

jeez, why cant she always be like this
I’m not buying her sudden humility for an instant.
Nor am I buying that he won’t respond in an emergency.
I believe she’s bargaining or trying to guilt him into coming back. Then it also could be that she needs to vent and unload her anger on him. That’s a common narcissist trait that makes them feel better afterwards. But no one else will be feeling better I can promise you that. 😔

Also I can’t agree more about her FM followers who are truthfully harming her.

Reactions: 9
If that polite and reasonable email was enough to create a meltdown what will it be like when she has to vacate "her" home and share the kids? I doubt the nanny will be affordable either. She will have to say goodbye to West Hollywood probably.

Still it seems Ella is estranged atm from her father so maybe she will only share one of them? Still she may wise up when she is older.

I sympathise with IG. It must be tough not being able to talk to the daughters without having the phone grabbed and upsetting for them too. AE lacks self control but the Parking video proved that.

Reactions: 10
I’m not buying her sudden humility for an instant.
Nor am I buying that he won’t respond in an emergency.
I believe she’s bargaining or trying to guilt him into coming back. Then it also could be that she needs to vent and unload her anger on him. That’s a common narcissist trait that makes them feel better afterwards. But no one else will be feeling better I can promise you that. 😔

Also I can’t agree more about her FM followers who are truthfully harming her.
I dont think she wants him back, this would be insane at this stage. But she certainly tries to shame him into giving in.

@welp When were all those conversations under your spoiler? Were they very recent?
few hours ago

If that polite and reasonable email was enough to create a meltdown what will it be like when she has to vacate "her" home and share the kids? I doubt the nanny will be affordable either. She will have to say goodbye to West Hollywood probably.

Still it seems Ella is estranged atm from her father so maybe she will only share one of them? Still she may wise up when she is older.

I sympathise with IG. It must be tough not being able to talk to the daughters without having the phone grabbed and upsetting for them too. AE lacks self control but the Parking video proved that.
One thing is certain: we will probably see a lot of this saga in the coming years.

Sometimes I wonder if he regrets leaving her now instead of doing what most do and sitting it out until the kids are 18 while he secretely screws around.

Last edited:
I dont think she wants him back, this would be insane at this stage. But she certainly tries to shame him into giving in.

few hours ago

One thing is certain: we will probably see a lot of this saga in the coming years.

Sometimes I wonder if he regrets leaving her now instead of doing what most do and sitting it out until the kids are 18 while he secretely screws around.
It would be insane but I imagine she would take him back. But I don’t know for certain.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.