Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were many times during my divorce and the subsequent years I wanted to publicly shame my ex for the utter car crash he was creating for our children… even when in psychosis and extremely mentally ill from gaslighting and abuse from him I never ever actually did it! Ioan’s response/email is 100% spot on. He only wants to communicate through the agreed platform so he can track and record everything that is agreed. That’s exactly what I did. It’s the safest and surest way to keep the children out of it (forever) and to resist temptation to be bitter and petty when discussing difficult things. That’s why these app’s/websites are created, to help high conflict separations!!
I’ve been so reluctant to post on this thread because I know she looks at it, but this has really disturbed me. She is the definition of high conflict and it would appear that no good people in her life are helping her come to terms with that and work on it. I get that she is hurt, but she is damaging her children as much as (if not more) than him by behaving this way. This really hit a nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing is no one knows his side. No one but the oh so honest upstanding Tweeter Deleter AE.
I would imagine she had plenty of time to confront him between August and January so that argument of hers doesn’t fly.
And I thought he was in Australia not New Zealand.
Making an issue of transposing the letters of Elsie’s name and attacking him for it when he obviously spelled it correctly in the message header by her minions shows how reactive and unreasonable they are, just like she is!
No wonder poor Elsie is struggling.
And Alice. You’re not the only one in a pandemic going through a divorce with children except you are highly privileged with a nanny to help. Grow up woman!

Reactions: 9
The thing is no one knows his side. No one but the oh so honest upstanding Tweeter Deleter AE.
I would imagine she had plenty of time to confront him between August and January so that argument of hers doesn’t fly.
Making an issue of transposing the letters of Elsie’s name and attacking him for it when he obviously spelled it correctly in the message header by her minions shows how reactive and unreasonable they are, just like she is!
And Alice. You’re not the only one in a pandemic going through a divorce with children except you are highly privileged with a nanny to help. Grow up woman!
Wait- she has a nanny?????? I missed that!! Wow. Thought she was poor?

Reactions: 3
Her children will not thank her for all this public shaming in the future. Awful awful behaviour as a parent. This could be causing some real trauma for her kids that long term can damage them for life.

Reactions: 10
This thread is crazy! She’s desperate to know who HappyCamper is. Like what is she gonna do? Find out who they are and knock on their door and demand to know why HappyCamper is sharing their opinions online?

Also, it is quite funny she’s against name calling and doxxing yet a second later she’s insulting users and demanding users on here to be doxxed.

tbh this feels a lot like a point of no return.

when people go no contact they do so to have less conflict and to get detached (it was obvious at the beginning that Alice didnt want him go), it's usually Narcs that hate this, but it's important to keep this up once you do it because if you are backing out of this you will be back to high conflict immediately, completely undoing the point of going no contact in the first place. And then it will become mega ugly for the kids (this is why he is completely right to not turn up at their house, you think she would be calm?)

I'm actually surprised that they are using a Wizard. Until now I assumed that they only communicate over third parties because she claimed that she cant text him questions about the house (another inconsistency? or did they put this system in place since then?), this is a lot better than most divorces I've seen.

Sadly though, I fear this will end up being one of those where the no contact part might become permanent, especially with the advice she is getting from her "friends" and her just keep going about it in public (obviously I dont know his intentions at all, but I wouldnt be surprised if most legal threats are born out of her public rants making a amicable divorce impossible rather than him being a evil dick that wants to destroy her)

He flew home via New Zealand iirc

Reactions: 4
In her latest Tweets it sounds like he wants the house and the kids. And she has to find a place to live for $300,000 somewhere. To her that’s poverty stricken no doubt. 😏 I feel so very sorry for IG and his daughters. AE is making me crazy so imagine how they must feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
300k in Los Angeles is very little to be fair (these days it's even in normal places little), especially if you consider extra costs (insurances, renovations, etc.), if you bought a house before you know that stuff. Also given that she isnt working and has signed a pretty crappy spousal support agreement she will probably have to use part of that money for other bills. She probably also cant move outside of that expensive area because she likely needs his permission if they get joint custody. I can understand the desperation of her situation, but 1.) she presumably signed these conditions on the prenup, so that's on her, 2.) even if we assume the unlikely scenario that he faked the prenup or some tit like this or if he would be a gracious guy (well, no one would be with her approach lol) and just let the prenup slide even in a default divorce she would only get 500k then. That's obviously better, but you get tit for this in LA too. Unless they stay together (impossible) she was always going to get a bad deal out of this.

Also, I really hope Alice is exagerating with the figure spend on legal costs (though it sounds perfectly in line with the costs for lawyers, especially in California). I have no idea how much this guy earns for every series he is shooting, but he doesnt strike me as somebody that can spend 300k (and this divorce isnt over yet) just like this. But we know that some of those threats are about her not talking in public, I wouldnt be surprised if that is a worthy investment given that she has already implied something (CP) that would 100 % kill his career (and thus his income) if it was said directly and picked up by tabloids.

Reactions: 5
Buying in West Hollywood for 300k, no, but surely she could rent a place. I’m sure there are loads of people in the area who start off with far less than 300k in their pockets and who aren’t getting support that are able to survive. Esp if she gets a job for extra income while the kids are at school

btw I'm impressed how polite that mail is. If my ex partner would talk non stop badly about me in public and ignore agreed arrangements I would be furious. But guess he and his lawyers figured that there is a possibility that she would share private mails. She complains a lot about being silenced despite having one of the most public divorces I've ever seen, but it looks to me like he is the one who holds back his feelings.

Reactions: 11
This thread is crazy! She’s desperate to know who HappyCamper is. Like what is she gonna do? Find out who they are and knock on their door and demand to know why HappyCamper is sharing their opinions online?

Also, it is quite funny she’s against name calling and doxxing yet a second later she’s insulting users and demanding users on here to be doxxed.
Guilty. I am guilty of sharing my opinions online. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In her latest Tweets it sounds like he wants the house and the kids. And she has to find a place to live for $300,000 somewhere. To her that’s poverty stricken no doubt. 😏 I feel so very sorry for IG and his daughters. AE is making me crazy so imagine how they must feel.
It means she won’t be able to afford LA. Especially not WeHo. The closest would probably be way out in Canyon Country or Santa Clarita (aka way out there in desert mountain nothingness suburbs - LA County but only just so). She absolutely would see this as abject poverty.

God, that was literally a plot point of a Jay and Silent Bob movie 20 years ago. But now I can’t get that image out of my head. It wouldn’t surprise me if she compiled a real life enemies list just based on her SM behavior for years not just during this divorce fiasco.

That said, her behavior over this divorce including not seeing the hypocrisy in name calling and doxxing; accusations of narcissism and abuse towards Ioan; using her children as pawns for sympathy; etc give me such horrible flashbacks of my parents acrimonious divorce (my malignant narcissist mother still refers to my father as her enemy for leaving & cutting contact & its been 30 years; to this day my sibling and I don’t know what happened or what story is true and neither of us care much but we both have a much better relationship with one & it’s the one who never spoke a bad word about the other parent to us, not the one who openly calls the other an enemy) that I truly only sympathize and empathize with their daughters. It’s a very sad situation for all of them, especially since there seems to be a pretty glaring mental health issue or two involved for the adults, but there’s zero chance those girls won’t have some issues/need therapy. Not with their mother posting her anger and thoughts all over the internet and butting into their communications with their father. Even if she is right and he’s a horrible narc himself this kind of behavior and rhetoric to create and feed a public spectacle is tragic.

• Heart
This just popped up on Twitter
Good God! She's lost it! And I've said that before. But talk about OTT (her claim of Madonna). Sharing that email? DEFINITELY OTT! And she has said, "I'm done" a few times before since Jan. What does she mean? It can be taken so many ways. What do you mean AE?

Wondered if she’d comment on his appearance at the Festival esp after one of the FMs tagged her in a post about it. Weird she didn’t respond to the FMs tag but to another comment left under a post the former admin made. Is she keeping tabs on the ex admin/his fans? Or just him? Maybe both?
She did say something like "Did they handcuff him?" in response to pics Z posted where his hands are behind his back. Did anyone catch that?

Reactions: 2
I like that she shared that mail. It shows what level she finds unaccaptable and helps to put her other rants in perspective.

I mean, what is more reasonable? wanting to discuss the kids struggles at school between the both of them, documented so that no one can claim some BS regarding their custody fight. Or barging in a father/daughter convo and trying to bring it up in front of the kid (!) also knowing that they are not on speaking terms (!!), creating a toxic situation, out of which she can claim again about him whatever she likes without any proof. Like, seriously.

Sure, the best would be if they were on speaking terms, but they are not (and we can guess why), so compromisses are needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, she has a nanny from 9 to 5. She’s not poor. She just thinks she is.
Why does she employ a nanny for when the kids are at school? If she's '9-5 she can't even do the school drop offs ( and if she has a nanny at home all day doing nothing she could get a job, even guest slots for 3 weeks or so at a time) That is out of order putting private correspondence on line. I would be furious. He doesn't want to talk to her. The lawyers have probably been sending her letters telling her to take her tweets down or they will use it as evidence of parental alienation. I can't imagine any other reason why she would lose her kids as she is the main carer and he is the only breadwinner in the family.

This is a perfectly reasonable mail, what the hell is her problem?

(also two weeks ago it was 7 months)

Sadly not surprised that the child is struggling in school. It's one of the ugliest side effects of divorces, and one reason why parents have to ensure that they notice as little as possible.

(also first view 10/12/2021, did it take her three days to check her mails?)

You know, we obviously dont know what the truth is, but there is probably a reason why his lawyers think that. And we can partly see it too.

So I was right about this after all, Alice? Still, though that's indeed a rubbish thing to threaten (as I feared). The signing a document that his career break down is her fault is hilarious LOL

She shut her mouth? In what universe? Also she is allowed to say bad things about him in public, but he shouldnt in private? (if they are even bad, judging by her reaction to that email her definition is rather interesting)

She really doesnt know the point of "no contact" divorces, right?

So he wants the kids he "abandoned"?

300k? Does he have this much money or is he firing everything away to get rid of her?

nvm she answered this. This is not good.

Alice complaining about spelling mistakes lol

Well, that's clearly BS based on his mail. Just because he doesnt want to do it her way he doesnt care?

2 % of 2 minutes are less than 2.5 seconds, sure, I can see how she is framing it at least

lol, his poor mom again

you know what narcs also dont accept?

He isnt allowed alone time with his kids? What sort of rubbish take is this?

That's a lie. They both mentioned once that he spend a whole week alone with them while she was doing Vampires Diary

This also slightly differs from what she previously once said, she once claimed it was at some point after their anniversary, so a whole month later. These inconsistencies I'm pointing out are obviously not changing much her point, but it does show that she is likely not presenting the rest fully accurate either.

I think Superman got the reason lol

Well. given that he plans to have this house sold it's not really her house, no? So to me it makes sense to grab stuff he doesnt currently need once she is out (if he doesnt want to confront her, which I understand)
More like she thinks he'll come back to the house if his stuff is inside but not if he can just get someone to collect it!

Last edited:
btw I'm impressed how polite that mail is. If my ex partner would talk non stop badly about me in public and ignore agreed arrangements I would be furious. But guess he and his lawyers figured that there is a possibility that she would share private mails. She complains a lot about being silenced despite having one of the most public divorces I've ever seen, but it looks to me like he is the one who holds back his feelings.
I agree. That email is to the point. Not rude, not gooey. I just looked up the Wizard site. It's pretty cool. Even has a "tone meter". That would really help AE! This is SO FRIGGIN FRUSTRATED! I'm glad Tattle doesn't have a tone meter. It's so infuriating when someone says something that doesn't make sense but they can't see it. That's when you know it may be impossible to reason with someone like her. Her tweet says, "I haven't spoken to my husband in 9 months." Why? They can obviously use Our Family Wizard (OFW). Why didn't she send him an email through the wizard to talk about Elsie? But she tries to do it on his phone time with Elsie? NEVER. Damn! With ANYONE going through a divorce, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! That's apparently why wizard exists.

She is blowing smoke up the FMs butts and they just believe everything that comes out of her mouth! Unfrickinbelievable! IG says in the email that they agreed months ago to use OFW. She needs to just stop doing and saying crap pretending she doesn't know what her responsibilities are in the divorce. Either she's trying to be an evil trickster or she's just really that stupid! By the way. She has her own attorney. She never corrects anyone when they say "you need to get your own attorney". She has one!

BTW I wonder why it took her 3 days to open the OFW email! It says it was sent Sat 10/9 at 9:39 am but she didn't open it until Tues 10/12 at 6:52 pm. WTF?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is probably frustrated that she cant yell at him, because if she does say rude stuff in an email or on the Wizard he can hold this against her, while on a zoom/facetime call or if he turns up at the house he has no proof unless he secretely records her (which is very grey area, and brings new legal problems).

It's sad because I ACTUALLY believe that he isnt handling this perfectly well and I wouldnt be shocked if he is not only doing this to protect himself and the kids from unfortunate verbal exchanges (to put it mildly) and instead does this to get her into the trap, but every tweet of hers just confirms why they are in this situation

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was thinking about a past relationship I had where we just couldn't have a conversation about our split and division of property (no kids) without it turning into a shouting match and nothing being accomplished. Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with this woman? She misunderstands everything, twists everything to suit her agenda, and is just plain crazy.

Anyway, in my situation, I finally had to send two friends over to the house to pack up my stuff and move it out. I had to make a clean break. No contact. This is definitely possible in a divorce. Just use your lawyers (expensive) or use something like that wizard app. She's extra dumb if she doesn't see that communicating using the wizard is the best thing for her too! There is absolutely nothing wrong with a no-contact divorce with kids.

Reactions: 6
If she can afford a nanny and 300k to get a new house immediately. She’s not poor. She also will be getting good child support seeming she was married to an actor who’s has a good and steady career.

I have friends who only one parent can work at the moment before the kid starts school because full time child care would cost more than what one person earns.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.