Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's from FM3. Honestly these people are not helping anyone with their witch hunts and general drivel.
I find it beyond the pale to do that. I guess we “little people” cannot have an opinion anymore. Because someone might get butt hurt over it.

It's from FM3. Honestly these people are not helping anyone with their witch hunts and general drivel.
More like Attack Dog 3 in my opinion. I’m completely shocked that anyone would go that far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I find it beyond the pale to do that. I guess we “little people” cannot have an opinion anymore. Because someone might get butt hurt over it.

More like Attack Dog 3 in my opinion. I’m completely shocked that anyone would go that far.
The irony of that hit piece is that the tweets screenshotted show A Deaton to be fair, sensible and sane unlike the attack dog blogger. Anyway if AE is reading this (or any FMs) I have a report form for them to fill out, as needed, which they can then file in the trash. Hope it is helpful 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that blog post not libellous? Having studied defamation, it looks to me as if there are numerous false statement of facts. If I were Mr Gruffudd, I’d be well on my way to instructing Carter Ruck…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that blog post not libellous? Having studied defamation, it looks to me as if there are numerous false statement of facts. If I were Mr Gruffudd, I’d be well on my way to instructing Carter Ruck…
Carter Ruck are way out of her league. Unfailingly polite but mega expensive.

Reactions: 3
Suing for libel is expensive and only worth it if the other party can pay, like a newspaper. Also the laws re defamation depend on where the defendant lives. "In the instance of defamation, the jurisdiction would be determined based on the place where the defamation was caused or where the defendant resides or carries on his business." FM3 lives in NZ and is unlikely to be worth going after, financially or in any other way. About 6 people read her blog anyway.

I wonder about the libelous stuff AE has said about IG though. I know she got sent a warning letter but I am not sure they can really do much about it. With AE being based in the US, isn't libel basically allowed, on grounds of free speech? Or could he get an injunction to shut her up?

Reactions: 4
The only person who knows what went on in that marriage is Alice. I’d say those allegations about her former husband are intrusive and threaten his reputation.
Do these people not understand that the laws of libel apply to blog posts and social media? Calling Nigel Tait!
And AE must have known about that blog or approved it in some way shape or form.
Their poor, poor children.

Reactions: 3
This is nothing to do with that hateful blog but I’ve been watching an excellent video series on narcissism. It’s really compelling and relevant to so many issues we face today.

Reactions: 2
If Alice does not fight back and maintains the silence that Ioan is trying to impose on her then that will be seen by many as a tacit acceptance of her so called guilt and the narrative is in the complete and unchallenged control of Ioan Gruffudd.
The whole blog post is worryingly bad (especially the bits on the kids), and hides a lot behind passive aggresivity, but on this one: Have these people not seen other Hollywood break ups? When both parties are silent during a divorce the general assumption is always that the man is an ass and to feel sorry for the woman (until more comes to light, mind). They dont get that she is doing him a favour with what she is doing? Until it became obvious that she contradicts her story a lot even I was more on the "he is probably an ass, I feel bad for her" side, despite never liking her.

Alice had an extreme open goal for maximum symphathy: it's rare that men file for divorce, it's rare that famous men leave on their own despite having kids and the wife wanting him (it's considered image damaging hence why most just cheat behind their wives backs instead, hoping that they will never get caught). If she wanted everyone to be uncritical and fully symphatic to her she chosed the wrong approach.

That dude who has this blog is always quick to assume intentions. It's their biggest flaw: the world isnt as one-dimensional as they think.

The last two paragraphs crack me up: they really think this is some kind of war. Dude, man, even if he turns out to be a Criminal it wouldnt change my opinion on her, just on him. But why would that bother me? 🤣

its one of the people who claim to have been told the "truth".

I mean, I usually even question what my family members tell me, these people dont question a word of somebody they never met and who doesnt have the most reliable background and who is clearly emotional. I get that the stakes are lower on the internet if you are siding with the wrong person, but damn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
AE has gone quiet. Was there another letter from his business manager? Is she afraid of Tattlers getting receipts? Or maybe she is hard at work on her tell all book?

Anyway a break from SM is a good idea, but one she was always against. :unsure:

• Haha
I couldn’t even read the blog post but do we think it is AE writing under a pseudonym? If not then the person writing it needs to look at themselves in the mirror and ask why are they so invested in someone else’s lives? It’s worrying. If I were Ioan I’d pay no attention to it at all - it’s what they want. Just keep quiet and get the divorce over with quickly. The only reason people know about the break up and are discussing it is because AE won’t stop banging on about it - if she wants privacy she needs to be silent.

Reactions: 7
AE has gone quiet. Was there another letter from his business manager? Is she afraid of Tattlers getting receipts? Or maybe she is hard at work on her tell all book?

Anyway a break from SM is a good idea, but one she was always against. :unsure:
she often stays away for some days IIRC

I couldn’t even read the blog post but do we think it is AE writing under a pseudonym? If not then the person writing it needs to look at themselves in the mirror and ask why are they so invested in someone else’s lives? It’s worrying.
nah, it's this dude

There are many pieces on that blog. Some are okay, some just as terrible, all of them tend to be one-sided.

One thing I found interesting was this on the Tara Reade/Joe Biden Case (note: I also think like them that Reade made it up)

I note that I have yet to come across a single Silence Breaker whose story did not add up so far.[...]
All things being equal if Reade's allegations are factual then it seems evident that Tara Reade was willing to promote a rapist as a being an asset to the movement and is now presenting to the movement as a victim in need of support.
I simply cannot reconcile the concept that any reasonable person would laud their assailant in this manner. If it was the case that Tara Reade was in fact sexually assaulted by Joe Biden then the inescapable conclusion is that Tara Reade willingly promoted a sexual offender as a hero of the cause.
Then there is the fact that Tara Reades allegations have changed over time without reasonable excuse. It is well accepted that adult accusers who change their stories (Jimmy Bennett for example) are not credible accusers.[...]
The only safe conclusion that I can reasonably reach is that the allegations against Joe Biden are unsupported, the accuser has changed her story [....]
There is a division in our community over this matter. Many survivors support Biden while others just as vocal oppose him. In this case of survivors v survivors the only relevant decider is the evidence in the case. It is my view that the evidence to date does not support Tara Reade's allegations and we must act in response accordingly.
Sounds awfully familar? Alice has lauded Ioan in the past for supporting her, now that he left her her stance changed on anything he has ever done (be it his reaction to her moms death when they first met, or how supportive he was over the website matter). She has changed her story multiple times (on Social Media) since the break up, the story isnt really adding up anymore if taking all her statements at face value. The conclusions this person reaches on Reade is perfect, why not using the same standards on Alice? Just because she is a SM friend? (I'm assuming here that the only evidence they have is Alice's word of course, if there are medical or voice records or similar of Ioan being abusive or something like that the case obviously changes, and no, legal threats arent among those, every sane person would issue them if somebody acts like this)

Last edited:
I’m one of the 100k+ lurkers 👋

I was a member of the IoanOnline forum. I remember the posts, the entire AE incident, and the day it closed. Absolutely everything. After that, I forgot about Ioan until the tabloids reported the divorce earlier this year. I came across this thread from AE attempting to swipe at it on her social media.

All I can say is loooolllllllllll. The way this (the divorce) has manifested is in no way surprising. It’s an absolute train wreck and I just can’t look away.

Reactions: 13
I’m one of the 100k+ lurkers 👋

I was a member of the IoanOnline forum. I remember the posts, the entire AE incident, and the day it closed. Absolutely everything. After that, I forgot about Ioan until the tabloids reported the divorce earlier this year. I came across this thread from AE attempting to swipe at it on her social media.

All I can say is loooolllllllllll. The way this (the divorce) has manifested is in no way surprising. It’s an absolute train wreck and I just can’t look away.

May I be cheeky and ask for a quick summary of that situation, please? I don't know much about it, and trying to slog through the first thread. It keeps being mentioned and I'm intrigued!

Reactions: 5
May I be cheeky and ask for a quick summary of that situation, please? I don't know much about it, and trying to slog through the first thread. It keeps being mentioned and I'm intrigued!
Yes same here. I have gathered Ioan had a fan forum but what actually did Alice do? She got it closed down?

Reactions: 2
Basically it turned out Ioan was supporting a fan website (it had loads of great content on it, not just a forum, it was actually pretty well known, I knew of it without being really a fan at the time) for 2 years in secret financially. It definitely massively boosted his career, so well invested money (think his agent adviced him to spend into it too)

Then one day somebody made a joke about one of Alice's movies winning a Christianity/family award, saying that the judges probably didnt saw some of her more racy stuff from her early days. Then some days later Ioan stopped supporting said site and sent an angry letter (which is why it's hilarious that she now claims that he did nothing about it to support her lol), site went down without support. Since then his career is nosediving, although it sorta recovered in recent years.

I was only occasionally lurking but I never noticed anything nasty, the most people did there was mildly joking about her fashion choices. Before the site went down she also got a mod removed because she was certain that they were behind some nasty wiki edits on her. Those likely came from members on their imdb board: Alice regulary got in fights over there (she denies all this, but it was so obviously her, the same post and delete tactic, writing style, and saying things like "why would Alice Evans be jealous, she has Ioan every night inside her")

You could of course say it was all within their rights to not pay anymore for it, and I agree, but how it went down just seemed silly. And was probably the biggest red flag of this relationship.

Maybe those who were actively on there can give you more insights, but this was my perspective as a third party, but here have a more extensive summary: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
nah, it's this dude

There are many pieces on that blog. Some are okay, some just as terrible, all of them tend to be one-sided.
I think the Alex involved is a woman. Alice was involved in a support group for Weinstein victims (even though he didn't lay a finger on her, she still wanted to do this, which is her right). I think this might be how she got involved with this Alex Parker? At this stage, Alex is doing more harm than good, by alleging AE is being further abused by "trolls" or IG, without evidence, and writing ridiculous unsupported nonsense that further feeds AE's victim narrative.

I’m one of the 100k+ lurkers 👋 I was a member of the IoanOnline forum. I remember the posts, the entire AE incident, and the day it closed. Absolutely everything. After that, I forgot about Ioan until the tabloids reported the divorce earlier this year. I came across this thread from AE attempting to swipe at it on her social media. All I can say is loooolllllllllll. The way this (the divorce) has manifested is in no way surprising. It’s an absolute train wreck and I just can’t look away.
Welcome baldurs. Yes I was on IOL too and completely lost interest after IG wrecked his own site and smeared fans at AE's behest. He lost a ton of fans over that. I thought his projects after that were rubbish too with the move to Hollywood and as for his American accent? :ROFLMAO: But according to AE I have been a stalker for 20 years lol

I only started to get interested again when I heard about the divorce back in March. So much for the "perfect" relationship! Also all his work is now outside the US so I don't have to listen to the bad US accent so I will now start to check his recent work out.

Ioan, if you are reading this, I think we can both agree that Alice's vitriolic smears on you and your family have been despicable. Some things come full circle don't they? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.