Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer Coolidge play a woman who had broken up with her husband or fiancé & to mark the break up she has a “Purse Party”. I am sure Samantha gets caught having sex with Smith in the cellar & it send Jennifer Coolidge character into an all mighty meltdown.

I saw one purse on Etsy & instantly thought of this scene - instantly.

side-note: I LOVE Coolidge, the woman is a phenomenally talent comedic actress - beyond underrsted

Is that Alice in the photo or stifflers mom
It’s Jennifer Coolidge in character.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
by the time the divorce is finalized that house will be worthless to sell LOL

(yes, it's that post from earlier edited)

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

🥴
Is it really wise to advertise the fact her electric gate (I presume therefore security) is no longer working?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

🥴
I see she’s back to liking her stbx in spite of all the nasty things she insinuated about him. 😏
Those house problems are first world issues. Some of them entitled.
Anyone else wonder why a door is off its hinges?

Reactions: 4
My father used to describe his sister as "haunless" (handless - we're Aberdonian), meaning that she was effing useless at anything remotely resembling work around the house. She used to wait for his weekly visits for him to change a lightbulb, and was amazed when I, a female, changed her loo seat for her. Sounds like Alice is equally spoilt and haunless, what with being unable to call any repair people or fix things herself, evidenced in this and previous posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My father used to describe his sister as "haunless" (handless - we're Aberdonian), meaning that she was effing useless at anything remotely resembling work around the house. She used to wait for his weekly visits for him to change a lightbulb, and was amazed when I, a female, changed her loo seat for her. Sounds like Alice is equally spoilt and haunless, what with being unable to call any repair people or fix things herself, evidenced in this and previous posts.
Yes, I gathered that she’s one of those “damsel in distress” types.
Sounds like Ioan had to work, repair everything, call repair people, and who knows what else. No wonder he was asleep all the time! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I found this on the first thread re IG back in 2015.

"I put a lot of undue pressure on myself," he says. "I have panic attacks where I am just consumed by them. I've had them on camera where we'd go for another take, and I'd just burst into tears and collapse to the ground hyperventilating and clutching my chest. It's frightening. I think happiness and positivity can be a choice. It can be a rewiring. I am reading lots of books on mindfulness and have been trying out methods to stop myself from going to those places."

I've done all of my learning—about patience and sacrifice—with my wife. To me it's important to know that those things are reciprocated. In love, it's a give and take. And it's amazing how it ebbs and flows."

It sounds like his nerves were shot. And it's interesting that he mentions needing patience and sacrifice re AE. I think it took a lot of strength to leave AE because I am sure he knew how she would react. Mentally he seems stronger than he was back then. I think the 2 years of unemployment knocked his confidence a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

"I put a lot of undue pressure on myself," he says. "I have panic attacks where I am just consumed by them. I've had them on camera where we'd go for another take, and I'd just burst into tears and collapse to the ground hyperventilating and clutching my chest. It's frightening. I think happiness and positivity can be a choice. It can be a rewiring. I am reading lots of books on mindfulness and have been trying out methods to stop myself from going to those places."

I've done all of my learning—about patience and sacrifice—with my wife. To me it's important to know that those things are reciprocated. In love, it's a give and take. And it's amazing how it ebbs and flows."

It sounds like his nerves were shot. And it's interesting that he mentions needing patience and sacrifice re AE. I think it took a lot of strength to leave AE because I am sure he knew how she would react. Mentally he seems stronger than he was back then. I think the 2 years of unemployment knocked his confidence a lot.

That’s why I believe the panic attack he had in Australia had nothing to do with being hungover or from heatstroke.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

When I read this I took it to mean that she was supportive of him and helped him through the panic attacks, and that they both shared these moments of self doubt and lifted each other up. Maybe not though judging by her recent behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember reading once that he said it was a really difficult time not being able to find work. Personally I think he’s an amazing actor but he’s more cut out for nitty gritty roles than Hollywood.

Reactions: 7
That’s why I believe the panic attack he had in Australia had nothing to do with being hungover or from heatstroke.
I totally agree!!!! He said that he was on the phone with Alice at the time and said something like her helping out somehow but I'd put money on Alice actually causing that panic attack driving him to a breaking point on the phone.

In the tag she says IG was no help at all. Yet if you look at the set of poses in one of the photos you can see Ella and she wasn’t taking the picture. 🤔
Yeah, I thought those were the photos that she had him take but maybe there is another set of pics in that same spot. I do know that the ones she said he took were in that spot.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned on IG under a post (in French) to somebody asking if Ioan takes care of the kids that he pretty much doesnt. and he is to stay in France for 6 months (pretty sure it's 4) and has no interest to hear about any issues at school and home etc. He left them and he doesnt talk to her and she finds that stupid and cowardly (she said that one nicer, literally not very brave)

I already wondered this with that algae story: but it would be indeed very weird if he didnt ensure a way for her to contact him easily (even if it's just indirectly) for certain issues. This is something you should keep up, even if generally no contact is the way to go in an high conflict divorce. You can always cut the call if Alice does start to talk about something else after all 😀
When I read this I took it to mean that she was supportive of him and helped him through the panic attacks, and that they both shared these moments of self doubt and lifted each other up. Maybe not though judging by her recent behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember reading once that he said it was a really difficult time not being able to find work. Personally I think he’s an amazing actor but he’s more cut out for nitty gritty roles than Hollywood.
Yeah, I get that we dont have the greatest opinion of her, but certainly not everything was bad. They were very long together, and seemingly happy, after all. Bit unfair to reach that conclusion, even if it's possible.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.