Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw IG’s pictures from The Reunion premiere at Cannes. He looks good and looks happy.
I have to state the obvious here and say that despite his rather questionable choices and treatment of fans in the past, he’s still really very handsome.

As for AE, she’s gone quiet on the IG front. It’s good for her. I’d probably relax on the speculation on Madonna’s opiate use though.

Reactions: 7
I have to state the obvious here and say that despite his rather questionable choices and treatment of fans in the past, he’s still really very handsome.

As for AE, she’s gone quiet on the IG front. It’s good for her. I’d probably relax on the speculation on Madonna’s opiate use though.
Yes, I’m not sure what that’s all about. There was a deleted tweet as well.

Insect is an excellent description of these people, especially as irritants. And if they smell blood they’re instantly there.
For example FM 2 “Deb” tagging AE as soon as she saw IG on the red carpet yesterday. Thanks for that Welp.
Anyway I thought, why do that? It’s only going to upset AE so why do it? I don’t call that friendship. I call it triggering.
Not that I’m defending AE but you get what I’m saying.
I'd assume that they are instructed to do that. Remember how Alice mentioned that one thing that bothers her is that she doesnt know where he is/what he is doing after they were sharing everything for 20 years, etc. Not very healthy though.

She mentioned today when somebody praised how she has dealt with the last couple of months that today is a particulary difficult day though but she cant say why. Might be unrelated, but may well be upset about it (every thing your ex does what he used to do with you tends to be another stab, last time it was him not talking to her while travelling, this time not talking to her - or even going with her - when preperating for a event like this, it may seem like simple stuff, but this hurts a lot)

Agreed on both things. But on the latter she probably has at this point not much to lose from making controversial (well, there is a decent likehood that she is right lol) statements about other celebs, and it's unlikely that anything unrelated to him that she tweets will still impact his future potentially since he cut ties with her, so her acting like a normal twitter user makes now at least a bit more sense than it previously did. But then again she deleted those as well after a few hours LOL

I was going to judge her for allowing her 12 year old to watch Squid Game (she has been ranting about that series tonight though, so that's redeemed her in my book on that matter lol), but then I remembered that even primary school kids watch this sort of thing now.

Reactions: 2

Do we all think here that he treated his fans badly during the engagement period and closing down the website at the time? I thought his letter was worded professionally and really, what what he to do? Alice should have stopped making such a fuss, and shouldn't have pushed him so hard to do something about it. But what would everyone (the majority of the public) have thought of he broke up with her over it and "chose" his fans? It would have made the fans that participated in the forum at that time very happy.

Of course it should have been a warning sign of the bigger picture but what person in love hasn't made that mistake?

I agree VERY handsome!

Do we all think here that he treated his fans badly during the engagement period and closing down the website at the time? I thought his letter was worded professionally and really, what what he to do? Alice should have stopped making such a fuss, and shouldn't have pushed him so hard to do something about it. But what would everyone (the majority of the public) have thought of he broke up with her over it and "chose" his fans? Although, it would have made the fans that participated in the forum at that time very happy.

But can you imagine the judgment against him and the tabloids (here and in the UK) if he had done that?

Of course AE's hissy fit back then should have been a warning sign of the bigger picture but what person in love hasn't made that mistake?

I apologize in advance but yes, I'm sympathetic to his situation both back then and now. I do admit that I am a bit "protective" of him.

I'd assume that they are instructed to do that. Remember how Alice mentioned that one thing that bothers her is that she doesnt know where he is/what he is doing after they were sharing everything for 20 years, etc. Not very healthy though.

She mentioned today when somebody praised how she has dealt with the last couple of months that today is a particulary difficult day though but she cant say why. Might be unrelated, but may well be upset about it (every thing your ex does what he used to do with you tends to be another stab, last time it was him not talking to her while travelling, this time not talking to her - or even going with her - when preperating for a event like this, it may seem like simple stuff, but this hurts a lot)

Agreed on both things. But on the latter she probably has at this point not much to lose from making controversial (well, there is a decent likehood that she is right lol) statements about other celebs, and it's unlikely that anything unrelated to him that she tweets will still impact his future potentially since he cut ties with her, so her acting like a normal twitter user makes now at least a bit more sense than it previously did. But then again she deleted those as well after a few hours LOL

I was going to judge her for allowing her 12 year old to watch Squid Game (she has been ranting about that series tonight though, so that's redeemed her in my book on that matter lol), but then I remembered that even primary school kids watch this sort of thing now.
Kids that age do watch stuff they shouldn't be watching. BUT encouraging it or openly allowing it is another thing. My kids sneak off to do stuff but at least it take them longer and I make it as difficult as possible. Like your house might still get broken into but if you make it harder with locks and a security system, maybe they'll get frustrated and not do it. (Or move on to the next house.)

It does hurt a lot. Because it does, I would try to avoid seeing or knowing about anything he's doing. I suspect her motives are different though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I apologize in advance but yes, I'm sympathetic to his situation both back then and now. I do admit that I am a bit "protective" of him.
No need to apologise. No one’s offended.

The reason fans in that era (the ones from IOL) were upset were because of the treatment of their friend, the fact the site was funded for 2 years with no correspondence from him besides a letter reprimanding them, and the fact they were made out to be delusional, obsessive, aggressive, and out of touch with reality. This was reiterated in an interview post-closure of the site. People were rightfully upset and he lost a lot of fans over that debacle.

No one is suggesting he had to leave AE and run off with the IOL community, however, you can call for peace without alienating the people who support you and making them feel two feet tall.

I can’t speak for what “everyone feels” but as far as I’m concerned, the people who have a bitter taste in their mouth after that time are entitled to have it. It was rubbish and a fantastic community was lost as result.

Oh I don’t mean she has anything to lose or that it’d impact IG, I just mean I wouldn’t be speculating on someone’s drug use in general. For the same reasons I don’t like to make assumptions that she’s an alcoholic when she types in a rage late at night and makes spelling mistakes. It’s just not my jam 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Insect is an excellent description of these people, especially as irritants. And if they smell blood they’re instantly there.
For example FM 2 “Deb” tagging AE as soon as she saw IG on the red carpet yesterday. Thanks for that Welp.
Anyway I thought, why do that? It’s only going to upset AE so why do it? I don’t call that friendship. I call it triggering.
Not that I’m defending AE but you get what I’m saying.
Exactly my point, right?! They aren’t friends—they’re henchmen.

When I was having guy troubles in my other college, I once had a go at a best friend who knew about the situation…for not telling me he had gone to a party near our neighborhood??? Like, why??? I was so upset when I found out myself, but she literally said to me, “Why would you want to know that? He’s not harming you by going to a party. If I told you, you’d only start crying again. There’s no point in you knowing.” She’s still one of my most reliable friends, and that cemented it for me, because she LOOKED AFTER me. She didn’t say a word because she knew that doing so would only re-trigger me. I don’t understand why tagging her in his random life-happenings is important. It’ll only encourage her.

Also, I just want to state here that I was super-offended by their initial attempts to doxx us and it shows how low they’re willing to sink. It’s one thing to have a dialogue (that may be agitating to read but still a non-threatening dialogue based on dismantling someone’s lies and manipulation) and to exist within your “tribe,” as we are doing—but threatening to reveal our private information is waaaaaay over the line. It’s my belief (and hope) that no one in here has personally slipped into any of their inboxes on social media to taunt them, as that would be actual harassment. I truly hope no one has tried that. We’re staying where we’re at. We’re talking in here and that’s that. But they’re so wound up they were actually on a mission to out us? Completely inappropriate. We have a right to be and STAY anonymous. Walahi (“I swear to God” in Arabic), if any of them dumb lizards try to come for me via violating my personal cyberspace, I won’t hold back on my words. 🦎 They are not anywhere near entitled to go that far.

Also, I’m sorry for my constant replies in here recently, haha, I finished homework days early and I love hearing y’all’s thoughts. Can’t wait for Tattle to call me a “chatty member,” if they already haven’t. 🤣

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Stay great.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't blame AE for wanting to be tagged re IG. It's human nature. She will be especially interested if he is seen with a woman but no sign so far. It will trigger her of course but so will the world knowing when she doesn’t.

As for the fansite drama it's water under the bridge. He obviously didn't want to but he was getting so much grief over it from AE that he had to withdraw support.

IG has over double AE's followers and hasn't tweeted in over a year. Account still protected lol.

I have mixed feelings on the IOL debacle. I think it was particularly sad that IG did that but I think I can understand why. I’ve no doubt he regrets it now but I can’t hold it against him having been in a somewhat similar situation.
So I understand both sides of the coin.

She may have instructed them to let her know, didn’t think about that. They are her minions after all.
I’m surprised AE can’t say why yesterday was difficult for her unless it’s some sort of legal reason or she’s been silenced by his lawyers again.

About the opiates, this is speculation but apparently she knows more than a bit about them herself.

The thing that got me with AE as a parent was making older E watch the George Floyd murder. I’m a hardened and jaded adult and personally cannot stand to watch for even 30 seconds without shuddering and becoming extremely upset.

Reactions: 6
Maybe seeing him on the red carpet was hard? It's been 20 years since he's been on a red carpet without her glued to him.

Also I agree re the george floyd video. I couldn't watch it. AE seemed to think she was being a good parent making Ella watch the whole thing. Puke.
I hope IG brings this up re custody. It's another example of traumatising the kids. That and "daddy left us".

• Heart
Has she really just announced on Twitter that Madonna has an opiate problem, I presume Madonna wouldn’t have the first clue who Alice is, she thinks we are all telling lies but then she opens her mouth again

She obviously hasn’t seen what happened to Dr Christian

how long do we give it until she’s pulled that tweet?? 1 day ? Or maybe a couple of hours?

• Haha
  • Wow
Has she really just announced on Twitter that Madonna has an opiate problem, I presume Madonna wouldn’t have the first clue who Alice is, she thinks we are all telling lies but then she opens her mouth again

She obviously hasn’t seen what happened to Dr Christian

how long do we give it until she’s pulled that tweet?? 1 day ? Or maybe a couple of hours?
I believe she has already to deleted them. 😁

OMG she actually put something like that on Twitter? Really?

Reactions: 1
Yes, on Twitter she deleted it (but only the first tweet where she mentioned her name). However, google doesn't forget: you only need to type in her Twitter address + Madonna in Google search and there it is... 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes, on Twitter she deleted it (but only the first tweet where she mentioned her name). However, google doesn't forget: you only need to type in her Twitter address + Madonna in Google search and there it is... 😎
I’m gob smacked. Can you imagine if Madonna took her to court for libel they wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. She really needs to get off SM for her children’s sake and his career. Unbelievable 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m gob smacked. Can you imagine if Madonna took her to court for libel they wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. She really needs to get off SM for her children’s sake and his career. Unbelievable 🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to but she never will. She doesn’t seem capable of seeing what everyone else can. Or else she doesn’t care. AE is every bit as addicted to Sm as someone is to heroin. And Twitter is particularly awful.

I would judge anyone who allowed a primary school aged child or a 12 year old to watch squid game. It really is shockingly violent. I'm on episode 4 and am thinking of stopping because I find it too much sometimes. If she got her to watch the George Floyd murder too, she is not doing anything constructive, just desensitising her to violence.

• Wow
I would judge anyone who allowed a primary school aged child or a 12 year old to watch squid game. It really is shockingly violent. I'm on episode 4 and am thinking of stopping because I find it too much sometimes. If she got her to watch the George Floyd murder too, she is not doing anything constructive, just desensitising her to violence.
From what I read neither child is fazed by violence, only sex and cursing. AE said it herself. I find that beyond concerning.
She seems to allow them far too much freedom for their own good.

Reactions: 4
From what I read neither child is fazed by violence, only sex and cursing. AE said it herself. I find that beyond concerning.
She seems to allow them far too much freedom for their own good.
Sex and cursing? So shes bringing them up to be puritans about sex and a bit of swearing, when desensitising children to violence is so much worse?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.