Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Depending on how mail delivered in neighborhood she may have to pick up at stand alone box and may have deigned to drag herself out of her cave of melodrama, wine, broken laptops and potato peels to check it for more deliveries from her fan club. But yeah, you are a lot more likely to be correct in your deduction re dramatic histrionics.
I live about 5-6 blocks away from their house. Mail is USPS. It's delivered to their house mailbox, just as mine is. We don't get mail delivery on Sunday. And even if it was delivered to a private P.O. Box at the post office, they are closed on Sunday.

It's just more needless melodrama. And your description is entirely fabulous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm fairly certain I've found one of Alice's sock accounts on IG. This account is all over Ioan's post on IG attacking anyone and everyone with the same intensity Alice has regarding Bianca. So much vitriol.
It's abnormal for anyone else to be this invested.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25

JeanBurns76

God imagine being so alone that the only people you can talk to are batshit crazy divorcees on Twatter who send your daughters Advent Calendars! Wtaf is that all about? What if it’s Bianca in disguise sending a laced Disney Advent knowing AE will gorge herself on them with 3 bottles of Blossom Hill Red. I have just read her Twatter feed and I feel nothing but pity for this woman!! Even if IG is the biggest shitcunt to walk the earth you do not air your dirty laundry like that. It’s council estate/trailer trash behaviour! Christ it’s no wonder he doesn’t want to come back. She pocketed his bollocks a good few years ago! He’s never getting them back! Bianca should just walk now. Cos in 20 years time AE is still gonna be there… old crazy eyes is never letting go!

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
This letter

It doesn't say whether it's from her lawyer or his lawyer. Just says "from lawyer"
It says
"I will split the children"
It doesn't say whether this 'i' is Ioan or her. It's not clear if it's an offer from him or an instruction or request to her or a suggestion from her own lawyer to her
So not sure what it means really - I don't think it's any kind of agreement. As always with her you don't get the full story
I agree she is being intentionally evasive to ramp up the drama. I think she has already received notice that he was seeking to formalise custody. The information she posted sounds more like a reply from her lawyers saying that he will (at leas) get 50:50 and no she can’t dictate that he doesn’t introduce his partner to his children.

She is finding out that there is a legal system that won’t bow or bend to her behaviour or demands. And isn’t going to be swayed by her tears and pain at being (the only woman ever to be ) divorced.

This is typically were the narc will sack lawyers and decide to go head to head with a judge. Bless‘em.

Alice will ask insta to block the judge.

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Twitter and public shaming has been her weapon of choice for years. Alice gets what she wants or she publicly punishes him. Now he’s living his worst nightmare, she’s in the tabloids and on SM wrecking his reputation and demolishing every ounce of privacy he and his daughters had.
Still, it’s better than dealing with her for the rest of his life. He will have a little home of his own where the girls can stay with him drama-free, without relentless social media posts and where their privacy is respected. I suppose keeping mommy dearest out of their safe little refuge will be challenging at first but he’ll work it out.

• Heart

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Do she knows her daughter is bitterly disappointed and yet she still can’t get off the socials to spend quality time with her.

Who would want a mother like Alice!

• Sad

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Her smear campaign put her here. His lawyers have it all. IMO, there is sufficient evidence to show why she needs to have her access to him blocked legally. I can't imagine some sort of action won't be taken for a mental health evaluation for Alice as part of a permanent custody agreement and one for the girls separately to insure they are safe with her given her recent behavior.

Safety first for all involved.
First steps. He's back. His lawyer is letting her know the custody schedule they agreed to when they separated is now going to be adhered to. He's laying it all out in a letter so she can't pretend any misunderstanding. As far as no contact, she already said in tweets that he won't talk to her. She also said either in an interview or tweets that he won't attend any school function or parent/teacher meeting with her. She already knows that he has refused any DIRECT contact with her under any circumstance. It goes through channels, so that it's documented.

Once she begins violating their agreement already in place and thwarting his visitation with BOTH children, he will be moving swiftly on that. He probably also put in that letter about counseling for the girls. I thought that was already in place, but if she hasn't been taking them, he will make sure his girls are getting the necessary help during this ongoing divorce process.

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
She is acting and she’s enjoying it. She’s acting out a victim role, it’s all deflection, smoke and mirrors. Everything she says is over dramatised for maximum attention and sympathy, it’s either a lie or it’s a small truth with lots of embellishments. She’s read enough to be passable on the surface but she has never even really explained HOW she gaslit her… it’s just a nice word she likes.

I think when he was wavering and unsure what to do (about their marriage) this triggered the abandonment fear in her and instead of listening and trying to hear him about what was hurting him, she became defensive and doubled down on everything so firmly that he had to leave her.
I think she was most likely always like that but it became harder to deal with as years went by. And when she wouldn’t listen or meet him half way on anything he gave up and left. Obviously I don’t know what went on, but her telling of that huge argument that she live-tweeted “he’s leaving!” made me think she’d always ignored him when it suited her, however deep his feelings were. I also feel like he was never allowed any quiet or down-time when she was around. All the snide comments about him being boring, wanting to sleep, not entertaining her on flights or in cars or airports. Who wants to talk to each other on a layover in some airport lounge ffs 😂. Get a Bloody Mary and read a trashy novel like normal people Alice.

• Heart
  • Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Today is Sunday. She didn't just receive a letter nor email from a lawyer. And if, per chance, she did, she is leaving out a lot of pertinent information as to why she is receiving this today. Why not share all of the contents of the letter with us, Alice?
She’s only just opened her post from last week? Finally crawled on her knees to the chaotic mound of post Gloria stacks up

• Haha

Perplexity

VIP Member
The only thing I keep wondering through this situation playing out, is how IG is supporting his two children?

I don't mean financially, I mean surely they need to see their Dad in person, feel him hug them and look into his eyes when he tells them they are still much loved and important to him.

While Mum is having a bad time understanding and working through this split (and splits are devastating for many people, we can clearly see she's not having an easy pathway in her non-stop posts) he must know that a couple breaking up will affect their children and I'm a little saddened that he hasn't made time and space to be with the girls. :cry:

The time he's spent with new person, could have been put to one side for a while and maybe the Nanny could have brought the girls out to him (and only him) so they can spend time and ask Dad what they need to, in order to understand all that is happening.

Mum can only tell them what she thinks/believes/feels is happening or has happened and in her pained vibe right now, that's not a good thing.
I love your user name by the way.

I think before this job in France he was having the girls over three days a week. Then he went to France to work for 12 weeks (not an unusual work pattern for him) but left the girls with their mother, a full time nanny, and obviously they are both at school. He is still paying all the bills so no money worries for Alice. He communicates with her via a specific app, and the girls by phone/FaceTime (daily by sounds of things until they started refusing). Unfortunately for the girls the nature of his work takes him away for lengthy periods of time and always has done. The fact that he can’t really take time off work when he has a job or have the girls over (contracts, he’s playing the lead, covid travel restrictions, school terms etc) has been the stressful and shitty part.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
The only thing I keep wondering through this situation playing out, is how IG is supporting his two children?

I don't mean financially, I mean surely they need to see their Dad in person, feel him hug them and look into his eyes when he tells them they are still much loved and important to him.

While Mum is having a bad time understanding and working through this split (and splits are devastating for many people, we can clearly see she's not having an easy pathway in her non-stop posts) he must know that a couple breaking up will affect their children and I'm a little saddened that he hasn't made time and space to be with the girls. :cry:

The time he's spent with new person, could have been put to one side for a while and maybe the Nanny could have brought the girls out to him (and only him) so they can spend time and ask Dad what they need to, in order to understand all that is happening.

Mum can only tell them what she thinks/believes/feels is happening or has happened and in her pained vibe right now, that's not a good thing.
I think that IG regularly communicates with his kids, maybe there are emotional moments, but not even close to the level that AE describes.

I think AE has been lying, lying, lying about everything related to the kids, their hatred of their father, and everything.

The kids are old enough to know "we lie to mommy because we don't want to deal with her....No Mumma, we don't talk to Da"

Hell, I really think IG is probably playing Roblox with his kids and chatting with them regularly through the app.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Was just about to say that! She needs to reign in the psycho and bullshit.
It's a Sunday on a long Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Courts aren't open. Attorneys aren't working to come to some divorce custody settlement agreement. She is full of it. If he was seeing the kids (at least one) three to four days a week, then he effectively had half custody before he left for France during their separation this year. If she even received something today, it would be notice Ioan will be exercising his normal visitation upon arrival back in the States. But who knows with her? It could all be complete bullshit. One thing we do know is that tweet is full of shit the way it is presented.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Yes thank you for this, at that point she doesn't care about punctuation or spelling things correctly 🤣 Which tells you that she doesn't proofreads and just pounds away at the keyboard. Also she tweeted that she got a different keyboard and doesn't know how to use it.
Yes but she's still tweeting from her iPhone.

She has said that she hasn't set her new laptop up because there's no point because the keyboard is wrong.

I think this whole "i've got no laptop" thing is a total fabrication to excuse her from either not reading emails from her lawyer or not using the wizard.

I don't believe a word she says. She has to have something or someone to blame for everything so I think she's setting up her excuse for not using the wizard or engaging in the collaborative process.

Reactions: 24

tilly27

VIP Member
The tweet from Alice is such crap, regarding Ioan, I'm pretty sure the girls do or will see who is the kind/playful parent who they don't have to walk on eggshells with. I know he hasn't been at home the entire time, but look at all her tweets/instagram of him playing with them and the girls giggling. She gives them a game to keep them quiet for hours and admits it with lols. He has had to work away, but he knows Gloria is there, the meal delivery service, plus look how many (by Alices own admission) missed phone calls he has made. That bit about him only wanting to talk about Bianca - I call rubbish, it's another Alice embellishment. She is manipulating the situation so that unless he talks to or through Alice then he gets no contact with the girls at all. He should give them a "secret" mobile phone and when she's consumed by SM they can call/text him.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member

There is a pandemic. He was working long hours on set. Flying a nanny, who is immunocompromised (had cancer), and two little kids unvaccinated to France during a school year? Nobody in their right mind would do that. Alice wouldn't let them out of her sight to fly to France unless it worked to her advantage, which was she wanted to accompany them. That's all this is about.