Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Sweet Mary at a candy store, does ANYONE have a formula for keeping up with these threads? Hahaha, I feel like I’m reliving high school cross-country. 😩

I have like three finals due this week I can’t fuck myself over like this but I keep doing it!!! 💀
What are you studying ? <nosey>

Reactions: 4

plinky

VIP Member
probably minority but I find it cute when a couple can talk to each other like this
I went out with a boy for 2 years when I was about 15 and his older adult sister spoke like this constantly. I grew to hate it so much.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
She’s not exactly a wordsmith though is she? Her heroine would be constantly “terrified” at every little thing, crying all day and telling everyone she doesn’t like to eff off. Plus she won’t have this emoji combo 😭😭 ..so what will she fill the rest of the book with?
Good point, but there would be a lot of space for all the fantasies she undoubtedly has about everyone involved and what she would do to them if she had her way. On second thought, it would turn out to not be a dark comedy but more of a noir thriller, I guess... :sneaky:

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I can't help thinking this letter was sent by email and the "oh my laptop has gone wrong" and maybe followed up by I can't access my emails on my phone has something to do with this. Maybe she smashed it in a rage ...maybe she got smashed herself in a rage. Maybe she genuinely spilled booze on it. But I smell a rat that this letter has appeared today.
She was raging with the cocaine allegations. Something happened to cause this.
All. Of. This.

Reactions: 3

plinky

VIP Member
Ioan literally looks the same so whatever he’s had done, it’s a very subtle tweakment. As Lorry Hill would say. Lorry, can you do a video? 🤣

LucySmith

VIP Member
I live about 5-6 blocks away from their house. Mail is USPS. It's delivered to their house mailbox, just as mine is. We don't get mail delivery on Sunday. And even if it was delivered to a private P.O. Box at the post office, they are closed on Sunday.

It's just more needless melodrama. And our description is entirely fabulous.
They will email

Perplexity

VIP Member
i mean it looks to me that he is rushing introducing his girlfriend to his kids, especially if he or Alice (probably Alice) made them think until recently that there is still a chance for their parents to get back together.

I agree that the relationship itself between him and BW is probably not rushed though.
I agree. It’s a whole lot of change all at once.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Americans on here - what is the difference between cops and sheriffs
Jurisdiction. Sheriffs are usually county - so smaller cities or unincorporated areas within a large metro area and then the absolute fucking sticks. Sheriff's also have jurisdiction with the court systems usually as they are county systems.
Rewatched the Betty Broderick movie...and I am feeling apprehensive about the divorce. I hope IG is in a good headspace and can help his girls.
Betty had a horrible yellow dye job and lived in LA Jolla... 🤯😬
La Jolla is a beach town in San Diego (and is gorgeous and not that ugly bullshit they showed in the Netflix show which was very clearly LA & OC). There are streets named La Jolla all over California. But still small parallels I'm sure her crazy ass made watching that dumb show.

I think Alice might be downplaying what the letter actually said. I suspect Iaon got a restraining order against her. Custody letters from lawyers do not randomly include wording that state one party must stay away from the other forever.

A restraining order/order of protection would tell her she can't have any contact. In CA it would be called a domestic violence restraining order if the guilty party is someone you've been in a relationship with.

At this point I can't imagine not filing for one with her escalating and threatening behavior.
My immediate thoughts. However aren't DVRO's a 5 year max like other RO's? I only have experience with workplace ones which are 5 years max. And 5 years is not forever.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I couldn’t bring myself to watch this first time it appeared and having just watched it now… what the actual fuck?
I still can't bring myself to watch it. The transcription alone sounds so insane and ridiculous, I can't bear the thought of seeing it!! What on earth is she doing to herself?

welp

VIP Member
Unfortunately not, her flying bum grapes found out by stalking her mums social media, and of course went flying back to queen haemorrhoid with the details…
You guys only outed her being with Ioan 🤣
no, we outed this too, blue did I think

Penguin86

VIP Member
God I hope so! These damn Flying Lying Monkey Morons! Making things so much worse than it already is. I’m so behind I’ll never catch up. Can’t someone put this on a damn podcast? 🤪
I would but my voice is boring 😜
I don't think one of the main FMs realises I follow them

• Haha