Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 894427
i assume the smashed together letters mean "wouldn't be able"
Yes thank you for this, at that point she doesn't care about punctuation or spelling things correctly 🤣 Which tells you that she doesn't proofreads and just pounds away at the keyboard. Also she tweeted that she got a different keyboard and doesn't know how to use it.

Reactions: 2

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Have you not noticed she’s not published a new post on twitter she’s running using the
He is probably the one collecting evidence. Her behaviour is not normal. Bullying is not acceptable no matter how much you hurt, and destroying your children’s relationship with their father filling their hearts with rage and devastation is abuse.
Ha ha

Attachments

AD2018

Chatty Member
My partner and his ex pay nothing to each other. He has them 4 x nights and her 3 x nights

I had mine 6 x nights and my ex 1 x nights and he was meant to pay me 25% of his income (but didn’t)
Ah I’m sorry you had that experience! I have known people who have experienced similar and found they didn’t get much support from the appropriate agencies!

I’m not sure how it works in the US and with divorce and spousal support it may be a totally different arrangement for IG and AE (to pull the thread back on topic!)

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Is Alice deleting Tweets again? The last Tweet I see now is the one announcing the letter. I thought there were several rapid fire ones after that with one including the THEY statement about custody.

blankethood

I think he might need her as a crutch to help him through this. And tbh I'm a bit iffy about BW. She's a young, good-looking woman. Who's also just been diagnosed with a terrible, degenerative illness. It seems a bit mad that she's hooking herself up with a man so much older than her, who lives a continent away, has two young children and a batshit crazy ex who is never going to stop doing her best to make their lives hell. Maybe they are crazy in love, maybe with her illness she feels like she has to grab the moment and live life to the full, or maybe she does have HW ambitions and her eye on the main chance. Whatever it is, it's the kids who have to take priority.

She will probably compare him to the Kyle Rittenhouse judge and declare any court proceedings the biggest travesty of injustice the world has ever seen!
what degenerative disease???

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
yep, that's what would tie together the pieces of this story the best. the only questionmark remains how the hell she can stay in the states though.
I’m sure he’s connected enough for people to give her a contract or get her on a acting course or whatever. There really are a lot of avenues and millions do it.

Reactions: 1

teekimoo

They blocked me on Twitter, I have never posted on AE thread although I am fb friends with Tamika so maybe that’s why . I have still reported for doxxing as thanks to the wonderful people on here literally ‘everything’ is available 😎
o_O

We friends?

brie l

VIP Member
I just thought it meant her mum would bring him round to her place in Queensland! I’ll never be 007, this forum has taught me that.
Im just overly suspicious and if I was BW I would have done exactly the same thing she did.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Might be too similar to thread 5 which was Malice in Wonderland?

Time check, it’s just after 8.30 in UK. It’s just after 12.30pm in LA (8 hours behind UK). In Oz it’s just after 7.30 am (+11 hours in front UK).

So it is work for most tomorrow in UK, so a couple of hours to keep up with the thread if UK based. The Australian Tattlers are just waking from their slumbers - you are going to have to put a shift in for the next 12 hours or so! She is quiet at the moment but she is gearing up to be feisty.
Ah ok. I wasn't around for thread 5 (though it feels like I've been here for years!) I'll be here for another 3 hours or so intermittently between, you know, doing stuff - hopefully we get some more clarity on how this custody thing has come about!

vramos64

I’m starting to watch more closely, after that comment, it was like a switch went off. Although I still feel empathy for any marriage that’s broke down for that long, I think I was more imagining a situation in which the woman WAS the victim. But after seeing that comment….. I absolutely CANNOT support that. She took the time out to actually type “Thank you so much🙏🏻“. Thank you so much?? Thank you so much for wishing infertility upon someone. What the f. I’m so angry. Appalling and I really want to find the Twitter user who posted that comment in the first place, does anyone know her @?
Sometimes it really does just take one thing to really see through a situation and realise…. I apologise if I was condescending in any of my posts. I don’t think he’s completely innocent but I’ve now realised she is toxic. So toxic. I’m looking at every comment for what they are now. It’s easy to listen to her story on “Lorraine” and not know the ins and outs of her Twitter posts, replies, likes, instagrams, alllll the parts that aren’t shown on mainstream television. How dare she and how dare that poster ever wish something so utterly heartbreaking upon anyone.
Glad you came back x
Why the sad face upyernelly?

LucySmith

VIP Member
So are we closer to agreeing she is in the US? Or are still thinking AU? I missed the night show.