Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Yes but she's still tweeting from her iPhone.

She has said that she hasn't set her new laptop up because there's no point because the keyboard is wrong.

I think this whole "i've got no laptop" thing is a total fabrication to excuse her from either not reading emails from her lawyer or not using the wizard.

I don't believe a word she says. She has to have something or someone to blame for everything so I think she's setting up her excuse for not using the wizard or engaging in the collaborative process.
Good point

Reactions: 4

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
What I find interesting is what he said to her when he said he was leaving: I don't love you any more.
I know we've talked about what he must have gone through at her hands, but this suggests to me that he fell out of love rather than was being abused all those years. He didn't say 'I can't take anymore' or something like that. What do you all think?

LucySmith

VIP Member
He’s obviously staying in US for now. As Alice hasn’t said he demands to go elsewhere. Why would he send BW back to Aussie? If she did it wouldn’t be for long. She would have to pack up and go back to US to be with IG. That doesn’t make sense.

plinky

VIP Member
In my personal circumstances (in the UK) my personal income doesn’t come in to account, as I’m the primary carer he pays me what is determined as appropriate to care for her but you’re correct that if he has our daughter more over nights he would pay me less
My partner and his ex pay nothing to each other. He has them 4 x nights and her 3 x nights

I had mine 6 x nights and my ex 1 x nights and he was meant to pay me 25% of his income (but didn’t)

The resident parent income doesn’t matter. It’s the non resident parents income that’s counted

LucySmith

VIP Member
Expect in a few hours a "I cried for X hours and threw Y times up but I will fight against this for my girls" from her with the brainless cheering her on "you go girl"
Yup I expect one minute Alice is pliable the next she’s out of her mind.

welp

VIP Member
probably minority but I find it cute when a couple can talk to each other like this

• Wow

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
[1.0] CALIFORNIA PROCESS SERVICE: WHO CAN SERVE

There are three ways to serve a claim: [A.] service by the Sheriff from a courthouse near where the defendant lives or works, [B.] hire a registered process server, or [C.] having a friend or family member over the age of eighteen provide the service.

She could have been served with custody papers.

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
yep, they even attacked the people in question in her honour like they do now (well, Ioan isnt around to be attacked, so they are boxing with shadows lol)

Though they looked *very* silly because they went up against the people itself plus their much bigger (and brighter) following than Alice.
The VF thing - how did I miss this? Was it Grayson Carter? What happened?