Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad for her and sent her a message 😬😂 she’s not just deleting that post. She’s deleting all of them.She was directed to the wiki by another user here and she’s done. I think she just genuinely felt sorry for Alice. Watched her own mother behave this way etc and felt for the kids. Hoped support would help Alice calm down. I won’t go into the whole dm out of respect for the woman but she’s absolutely disgusted.
I wondered. AE hurts everyone she touches, even if it's just across SM.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think so too. But when I say outed I mean she took info she knew was delicate and not known outside of here and broadcast it on Twitter.
Unfortunately not, her flying bum grapes found out by stalking her mums social media, and of course went flying back to queen haemorrhoid with the details…
You guys only outed her being with Ioan 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
r0ilkoZ.png

When they got together he was a rising star, and she pretty much nothing (she was living off OP's money and was only starring in some French/Italian stuff). Alice herself admitted that Ioan got five times as much as her for 102 Dalmatians.

And promoting his work? LOL

What the hell is Alice telling these people for them to come up with this amount of easily disprovable BS?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately not, her flying bum grapes found out by stalking her mums social media, and of course went flying back to queen haemorrhoid with the details…
Ahhh hard to keep up with the outing these days lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no, we outed this too, blue did I think

Reactions: 3
no, we outed this too, blue did I think
Definitely possible it was around the same time, but I have screenshots of the interactions with her and the fms. Might have been you guys first, not sure, but it’d be dang close…

Reactions: 3
The pre nup says she gets about 30% of house equity if it sticks.

I just thought she understood that after she was used over the cocaine. Nice that she sees what’s going on now.
She did. She said she still went against her better judgement and was kicking herself after seeing the wiki. I don’t think all the FM’s are all bad. I think this one was just a big empath that has some trauma this brought up to work through. Poor bugger.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She constantly goes on about IG only wanting lead roles and top billing, but his career proves otherwise. I think it was AE who wanted the lead roles and top billing, but not being a particularly talented actress and behaving like a diva, all combined to pretty much torpedo her career. But for her it was actress/leading lady/star or nothing. She obviously thinks there is a lot of prestige in living in Hollywood, being the wife of an actor and thinking she's a star herself and she's not willing to "lower herself."
It would be kinda funny if BW ends up having a veeeeery small role in some production in California. If she could Alice easily could have too and it would indeed prove the theory right that either no one serious wants to work with somebody as difficult as her or she only wants good roles.

As for Ioan: it's complete BS. He was not top billing in Liar and Ringer (maybe male lead is what Alice means?). He had guest appearances in Glee and Castle. He has been in several movies (most recent Ava) and not been top billing in any worth mentionable movie since 2007. I can believe that he maybe prefers a top billing spot that pays slightly less than something else (this happened with the job he took in France I reckon), but this is in some way a attempt to make yourself more interesting for better paid roles in the future. Very normal strategy.

Reactions: 12
She did. She said she still went against her better judgement and was kicking herself after seeing the wiki. I don’t think all the FM’s are all bad. I think this one was just a big empath that has some trauma this brought up to work through. Poor bugger.
I wouldn’t consider her a FM by a long shot. Just someone trying to do a good deed.

Reactions: 14
A bit rich coming from me regarding the psych banter but…. Is there any chance we are looking at HFA (high functioning autism) with poor emotional regulation and obsessive compulsive tendencies. They often come as a bundle package.
It would explain her language skills coupled with the with lack of interpersonal skills required to; sustain relationships, empathise and understand another persons point of view and read the room enough to know that her marriage is totally tanking and that humiliating her husband on SM and bitching about his mother right to his face is probably not the right way to go?
(HFA has a heavily inheritable element but it wouldn’t be right to elaborate on why I mention that).
I wondered this too. It could be a mixture of this, a mental health condition i.e. NPD, all excerbated by menopause and now the breakdown of her marriage Also, does her daughter have ADHD? ADHD often runs in families like ASD

Reactions: 4
Yeah that was probably a bad description. She seemed pretty genuine about not realising the extent of all of this.
I think maaaany are finding this now out. As I said the other day she is mostly supported by either attention seekers who want to be connected to a celeb, people who have an agenda against men, people who want entertainment, or people who genuinely felt sorry for her and want to fight for women rights. I reckon the last bit will diminish more and more because they realize that Alice is the wrong poster girl for this campaign.....

Reactions: 18
I think maaaany are finding this now out. As I said the other day she is mostly supported by either attention seekers who want to be connected to a celeb, people who have an agenda against men, people who want entertainment, or people who genuinely felt sorry for her and want to fight for women rights. I reckon the last bit will diminish more and more because they realize that Alice is the wrong poster girl for this campaign.....
I think also just a woman in pain. They want to comfort her, help her.

Reactions: 8
sorry this made me lol. Like she’s the Candy Man, or Freddy Krueger.
(Someone earlier said Jo Frost going against Alice would be like Godzilla vs King Kong, which also made me laugh, a lot.)
Me too - this is hilarious. It’s like something out of Lord of the Rings - you must block her, otherwise she will unblock and come at you again!

Alice Evans, she who must be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My bet: he'll be spending time with Bianca, maybe apartment hunting, and the rest of the time meeting with lawyers, accountants, his agent. Alice was so dumb. She had a head start: she could have spent the last months when he was working in france getting her financial ducks in a row, taking copious notes, researching how to challenge pre-nups, etc. She could have been ready to take Ioan on the moment he returned to California. Instead, I believe he will spend the next week working with his team to get the best divorce (including finances, custody) he can.
And seeing a therapist to help him with how he is feeling (wife destroying him all over interviews and twitter and how to deal with her), how to navigate re-entry into the girls' lives with the dynamics going on, how to have honest conversations with them for their age. If he had major anxiety issues before, they are full-blown right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think also just a woman in pain.
shes got kids and doesn’t want to cop Alice’s wrath when she reads here (which we know she does 👋🏻) so she’s decided to deactivate her account entirely. She said to say thank you to the kind few from here who sent supportive DM’s. Don’t know who but I’m sure they know who they are lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
shes got kids and doesn’t want to cop Alice’s wrath when she reads here (which we know she does 👋🏻) so she’s decided to deactivate her account entirely. She said to say thank you to the kind few from here who sent supportive DM’s. Don’t know who but I’m sure they know who they are lol
It’s safer mentally for her to speak here than to Alice directly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.