Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone should ask someone today "Do you wuv me?" in a baby voice - see what reaction you get. I just did it. "errr, no, because you're weird," was the reply I got. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok to be kind here is a photo where they both look fabulous. Still not keen on the shoes

E3AA9EDF-A070-4E62-A4B3-825EC4FC656F.jpeg

Reactions: 12
probably minority but I find it cute when a couple can talk to each other like this
When my boyfriend and I got together we both told each other that we hated baby talk and we would never do it - eight years later we don’t do it all to each other but we’re quite bad about baby talk to the cats 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact that Bianca posted photos with the hotel's name clearly legible in the background, that one of you super-sleuths were able to figure out that she was "a person of interest" and Ioan very soon thereafter Insta'ed his "smile again" post makes me think Bianca is a sneakily strategic player. I suspect that Ioan wasn't yet ready to tell the world of their relationship but that Bianca made it impossible for him not to. There was absolutely ZERO reason that the hotel names had to be legible in the background of those pictures.
If that’s the case it sounds like he’s bagged himself Alice 2.0…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.